Your Email Address:

First Name:

Today was actually not too bad

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
Eric
Advanced

Today was actually not too bad

Post by Eric »

I mean I don't think my BB is going away anytime soon, if ever, but the fact that I have good days like today give me hope.

I was kind of depressed the whole first part of the day, you know, just the usual, "how will I face society today with atrocious BB?", but then I just kind of snapped out of it and decided to go see my friends. None of them seemed like they were reacting very much and my mouth tasted alright so I think there is actually a good chance it was pretty under control. I felt human, just conversing and laughing and being able to look someone eye to eye. I will never take that for granted again. Though, my breath may have well indeed been funky and they just don't mind anymore. Either way I made some connections with people on an intellectual level; made new friends with some people that happened to be there.

This boosted my confidence enough to where I was able to attend a party with my friends. It went really well most of the time, and I didn't see anyone reacting. I made a mistake and drank and smoked a little herb, which dried out my mouth super bad and summoned the BB demon. I think when I was getting ready to leave I walked into a room and some people gave me some funny looks and were talking about me, but its hard to say cause I usually don't smoke and I was paranoid. Either way I didn't let it get to me too much.

Guess this is just kind of a random ramble, but I think I was just trying to convey that I came up on top today, I won. \:D/

hand over mouth

Post by hand over mouth »

I had a great day today. I took the day off and just laid around the house sipping beer, eating ice cream...eating any and everything that makes my BB worse...but I didn't have to converse with anyone today, so it was great.
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

hahaha yeah I love having those days and being able to just do what I feel like without that paranoia constantly in the back of my head.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

hand over mouth wrote:I had a great day today. I took the day off and just laid around the house sipping beer, eating ice cream...eating any and everything that makes my BB worse...but I didn't have to converse with anyone today, so it was great.
:lol:

Yep, that's as good as it gets for me as well!
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

hand over mouth wrote:I had a great day today. I took the day off and just laid around the house sipping beer, eating ice cream...eating any and everything that makes my BB worse...but I didn't have to converse with anyone today, so it was great.
haha that's what i'm doing today....public television has a special on the crooner singers....nice and mellow....a slow, quiet, rainy Sunday.....eating what i want and not worrying about my baaaaaad breath.

love it waaa haaa haaaa!

*dances in celebration*
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic