Your Email Address:

First Name:

UK Halitosis sufferer Meetup,London,Sept 12/13th, 12pm-10pm

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
Scientist42
Advanced

UK Halitosis sufferer Meetup,London,Sept 12/13th, 12pm-10pm

Post by Scientist42 »

Guys,
I'm Arun, a BB and BO sufferer. I guess you could say I am specially gifted! :)

I am a pharmacist and scientist living in Essex, just outside London. I have been organising meetups for our UK members suffering from BB and BO for the past 6 years.

I would like to announce the date of our next big meetup in London. Our next Meetup is outside 'The Tower' Hotel, right next to Tower Bridge, London and is on 12th and 13th September, 12pm-10pm both days.

We share tips and discuss what we have tried etc. As in previous years, there will be at least 10 members on both days, including 2 who are flying from America just for the meetup!

Apart from being able to chat with other sufferers you will be able to enjoy the festivities of the incredible Thames Festival 2009 which will surround us that whole weekend:-

http://www.thamesfestival.org/

You will also build a small circle of friends with similar issues so you won't feel like you are suffering alone.

If you like, call me some evening to chat. My home phone number is 01375 484 269. Any other halitosis sufferer who is interested in attending may call me or email me at [email protected]

N.B. - We usually sit outside the hotel for 1-2 hours then walk around the festival so please don't just turn up and expect to find us! Please contact me in advance.

Please note that I will also be carrying a mobile phone with me ONLY on those 2 days but it is probably best to text me if you have difficulty finding us as there may be noise from the carnival and music festival. The mobile number is 07753 492 759
Arun Nagrath

hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

did it happen?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic