Your Email Address:

First Name:

Just watched 1000 ways to die.

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Just watched 1000 ways to die.

Post by meowkity1 »

This guy broke into this ladies house he tied her up and put tape on her mouth. Supposedly the guys breath was so bad it made the lady throw up, and she died because the tape on her mouth. I dont know, but it seems likely. The guy talking in the background was talking about gas from the killers mouth. lol

exume
Advanced
yyep

Post by exume »

pretty scary
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

Hmm not a nice way togo...
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Re: Just watched 1000 ways to die.

Post by hopelessone »

meowkity1 wrote:This guy broke into this ladies house he tied her up and put tape on her mouth. Supposedly the guys breath was so bad it made the lady throw up, and she died because the tape on her mouth. I dont know, but it seems likely. The guy talking in the background was talking about gas from the killers mouth. lol
I was thinking about what you wrote on my way home from work tonight. I was laughing. I'm not glad the lady died, but it just is making me laugh. I'm laughing now as i write this....

maybe the robber turned to a life of crime cuz he couldn't deal with bb any more *nearly falls off the chair laughing*
depressed
Total Newbie

Post by depressed »

i love this show...sooooo weird in a funny way :) but really...wat are the chances of u handcuffin yourself gettin kinky wit your husband while he's at work and an actual robber comes in...karma
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

the robber with the bb story kept me going today....i kept chuckling to myself throughout my shift at work, and kept my focus off of the oogliness and nastiness of co-workers.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

i still think this is "fallin' off da chair funnnnn-ny" hahahaaa
firebreath
Junior

Post by firebreath »

Hey , like how do u know she smelt his breath , i mean , she had her mouth taped up so she could not speak right?
Could be anything that made her puke...A bit funny but not plausible really...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic