Your Email Address:

First Name:

I think i made it worse

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
billie
Sheriff

I think i made it worse

Post by billie »

Hi Guys,

I bought amoxicilline online couple of days ago and i'm on my 3th day right now. My tongue looks more white then usual.
I don't understand why antibiotics don't work for me.
Normally i would not take antibiotics again, but it's my birthday in a couple of days and i'm so desperate to get rid of it just for a moment.
Seems like the only thing that gets rid of my BB is raw food diet without fruit. The cravings make me crazy and i don't know if brown rice is good or bad anymore. That's al i'm eating with veggies and soup and yoghurt.
I should have never bought the antibiotics. This probllem is so hurting i can't function like normal people. I think about BB all day long. Even right now the sun is shining and i'm at home alone. This sucks. Guess i have to go back on raw food diet and spend all my money on expensive veggies. :cry: Life isn't fun for me anymore. Sick and tired of being emberrased all the time and trying to hide my bb. No matter how hard i try people will find out.

deebo

Re: I think i made it worse

Post by deebo »

billie wrote: That's al i'm eating with veggies and soup and yoghurt.
I should have never bought the antibiotics..
I'm not Dr but I would say drop yogurt and add raw fruit. Personally ,I suspect starting oral antibiotic Keflex was the catalyst of my BB. We have to keep in mind that an antibiotic pill does not Evolve ,but BB microbes& germs do evolve constantly. If you are eating yogurt for the probiotics and enzymes ,you might do better with probiotic capsules . I think the milk is not really needed , and can make matters persist . For cheaper veg (& fruits) check your local Asian grocery stores . They have a way larger variety of produce than you'll find at krogers or what ever.
nicc
Junior

Post by nicc »

why on earth did you buy amoxicilline if your veggie diets was working... it makes no sense at all.
deebo

carbs

Post by deebo »

nicc wrote:why on earth did you buy amoxicilline if your veggie diets was working... it makes no sense at all.
Its very hard to stay on a raw fruit and veg only diet . And Billie for some reason has decided to not even eat fruit. The carb craving is unbelievable and can actually be dangerous .
sdobrev
Total Newbie

Post by sdobrev »

Get off the amoxicillin asap. There are a few antibiotics that are promising for our problem and I know amoxicillin is not one of them. Youre just killing off your normal, healthy flora.
joe12
Total Newbie

Post by joe12 »

I just finished a course of amoxicillin for a gum infection and found it made no difference to my breath.

In fact nothing works for more than a few minutes. I won't speak unless I'm chewing on a fresh piece or gum or outside and it must work as people I've known for years will ask if I just farted (when I've not got a piece of gum to hand) so most of the time they're not aware of my bb
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

I know what you mean, I am also on a raw vegan diet, it is almost 10 days, my bb is reduced dramatically but as soon as I cheat it comes back. I feel weak and I hate my life :((
Please dont take antibiotics I used different types of them last year and I always ended up with a more severe bb.
I am developing heart problems because of the anxity bb gives me all the time. :(
deebo

Post by deebo »

clara0 wrote:, I am also on a raw vegan diet, it is almost 10 days, my bb is reduced dramatically but as soon as I cheat it comes back. I feel weak and I hate my life :((
Please dont take antibiotics I used different types of them last year and I always ended up with a more severe bb.
I am developing heart problems because of the anxity bb gives me all the time. :(
I know what you r talking about Clara. I'd love to know what your diet consist of . i may have a few tips . Yep, 1 of the worst things about BB is the stress toll it puts on us. Its terrible .

Antibiotics are turning out to be a very short sighted quick "fix" that ends up doing more harm than good. Dr's Still try to push them for BB !! I told mine that they r the reason I have BB. Diet is Really helping things be bearable for everyone.
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

@deebo: I mainly eat fruits,vegetables and nuts. I also cheated a few times and ate a little cooked brown rice and whole bread (without any suger or dairy) ... when I am on raw diet I have little problem with bb or at least it is managable. I have bb in early morning but after eating the smell becomes faint and I dont get terrible reactions from others.

You know I am living in a student dormitory with lots of people and we share the kitchen so I have no privacy ..and bb puts huge stress on me :( because i need to meet people frequently,

My problem with raw diet is that my energy levels are not stable, like in 1 hour I feel OK and energetic then I feel down and very weak. I dont have enough strength for the daily routine. my appetite has also deacreased dramatically.
I am also sure that my bb is the result of long term strong antibiotics I took.
deebo

Post by deebo »

clara0 wrote:@deebo: I mainly eat fruits,vegetables and nuts. I also cheated a few times and ate a little cooked brown rice and whole bread (without any suger or dairy) ...

My problem with raw diet is that my energy levels are not stable, like in 1 hour I feel OK and energetic then I feel down and very weak. I dont have enough strength for the daily routine. .
1 thing i add to a high raw diet is Betaine HCL with Pepsin during each meal . it helps break down more calories of what you eat . Otherwise raw food can just pass through us(if u know what I mean). Another thing is to chew More and blend . This also help us access more of the raw calories we put in our mouths . It hard to sit and eat 10 ripe bananas ,but its easy to blend them with a little water as a shake. You'll be full for hours with plenty of energy .

Fats are highest in calories per volume but I've found that they can cause me to have BO and BB , even lots of avocados and nuts . The way to keep from craving fats and get hungry is to keep your tank full with Lots fruits . LOTS. Or we will get weak due to low fuel. Dates are a good way to keep raw calories with you . If you get hungry ,don't eat 3, eat 10 or 15 ,chew well with an HCL pill .

In the past months ,I have tried rice too. I eat lots of white rice now. My BB hasn't gotten worse from what I can tell with cooked plain rice . I blend whole bunches of fresh raw parley, cilantro,basil , and other greens to top my rice. These are natural deodorizers and flavorful . I try to avoid oils and use lemon or lime juices to sub for salt .I personally avoid wheat gluten for BB.
Try Doubling your raw calories today ,with more chewing and HCL. I think you will see your body and mood improve immediately . Please let us know how it goes Clara .
chiki89
Junior

Post by chiki89 »

Billie... have you taken fluconazole??
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

Hey chiki

Yes i have used fluconazole once, but of course it did not work for me.
I bought green clay last week and i love it, it's good stuff =D>
I have a bowel movement twice a day and it makes me feel so relieved.
Today i started the diet again and i think the combination of clay+ Semi raw diet is really gonna work well. I'm not taking any antibiotics anymore, they don't work anyway. This month i'm gonna try to take it easy and stress less. I think you guys should give clay a chance because it works pretty good i must say :)
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am glad you are trying raw diet. But from my experience, you will decrease your bb a lot, but if you not go 100% raw, you will not get rid of your bad breath.

It is really funny how mother nature plays with us. Only what she gives us in raw state will make us heealthy, but as soon as you use fire, as man made cooking you will get sick.

There are many people on raw diet, living for years, a lot, check youtube. But it is really hard. But if you don't have sideeffects, go for 100 %. It will cure your bb I think.
stinkyrose
Total Newbie

Post by stinkyrose »

deebo wrote:
clara0 wrote:@deebo: I mainly eat fruits,vegetables and nuts. I also cheated a few times and ate a little cooked brown rice and whole bread (without any suger or dairy) ...

My problem with raw diet is that my energy levels are not stable, like in 1 hour I feel OK and energetic then I feel down and very weak. I dont have enough strength for the daily routine. .
1 thing i add to a high raw diet is Betaine HCL with Pepsin during each meal . it helps break down more calories of what you eat . Otherwise raw food can just pass through us(if u know what I mean). Another thing is to chew More and blend . This also help us access more of the raw calories we put in our mouths . It hard to sit and eat 10 ripe bananas ,but its easy to blend them with a little water as a shake. You'll be full for hours with plenty of energy .

Fats are highest in calories per volume but I've found that they can cause me to have BO and BB , even lots of avocados and nuts . The way to keep from craving fats and get hungry is to keep your tank full with Lots fruits . LOTS. Or we will get weak due to low fuel. Dates are a good way to keep raw calories with you . If you get hungry ,don't eat 3, eat 10 or 15 ,chew well with an HCL pill .

In the past months ,I have tried rice too. I eat lots of white rice now. My BB hasn't gotten worse from what I can tell with cooked plain rice . I blend whole bunches of fresh raw parley, cilantro,basil , and other greens to top my rice. These are natural deodorizers and flavorful . I try to avoid oils and use lemon or lime juices to sub for salt .I personally avoid wheat gluten for BB.
Try Doubling your raw calories today ,with more chewing and HCL. I think you will see your body and mood improve immediately . Please let us know how it goes Clara .
I totally agree with you deebo. The problem with eating too much fats is the fats will coat your cells and prevent your cells from accessing the sugars (fruits) that you ingest. These sugars remain in the bloodstream and may be used by yeasts (candida). I notice that if I eat sweet fruits alone, I'm okay. Once I mix it with fats, I get a white tongue and gas.

I eat rice as well and have noticed that it agrees with my digestive system.

I know it's expensive, but if you can buy a vitamix or blendtec blender, getting more greens and fruits in your diet will be a breeze. I never would eat a bunch of kale normally, but if I blend it with some fruits into a green smoothie, I can devour it and feel full until lunch. Eating raw isn't difficult as long as you do your grocery shopping and keep snacks/foods available to you; otherwise, it's too easy to purchase junk food or unhealthy food because it's more convenient.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic