Your Email Address:

First Name:

dog products

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
meowkity1
Super Angel

dog products

Post by meowkity1 »

after trying to order chlorhexidine and realizing you absolutely need a prescriptin in the US I realized dogs and cats have better products than we do. Look on amazon, they have al types of products and im giong to try some

dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

ummm.. good luck and take extra care?
searching
Master
Re: dog products

Post by searching »

meowkity1 wrote:after trying to order chlorhexidine and realizing you absolutely need a prescriptin in the US I realized dogs and cats have better products than we do. Look on amazon, they have al types of products and im giong to try some
meowkitty,

Hibiclens™ lotion, sold over the counter in the U.S. at pharamcies, seen at: http://www.hibiclens.com/default.html, contains chlorhexidine gluconate.
chubbygirl
Junior

Post by chubbygirl »

@dick: lol! what's up dude? :)
dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

no luck. still pondering what to do next
deebo

Re: dog products

Post by deebo »

meowkity1 wrote:after trying to order chlorhexidine and realizing you absolutely need a prescriptin in the US I realized dogs and cats have better products than we do. Look on amazon, they have al types of products and im giong to try some
hey Kity . Did you have any update with the animal products . I have recently found the same with animal products . they are in larger quantity ,cheaper and theres really now sales pitch . Colostrum , activated charcoal ..and a host of other things that we usually buy in tiny pill form that come bulk size for Other mammals . Yes , it is a must that we research the proper dosage for us and insure its fit for human consumption .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic