Your Email Address:

First Name:

Going it alone

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
arawrebirth20
Total Newbie

Going it alone

Post by arawrebirth20 »

Ok so I am most likely going to end up single.My bad attitude and social problems took their toll on our relationship.My g/f didn care about how bad my breath was and now she is going to be gone! I cant do this alone and the prospect of having to do this alone with no support seems like too much.I have taken several pills in the last couple of days and have been getting drunk to deal with the anguish.How will I ever find anyone else? I hope I die soon,because I cant go it alone.Not only would it be her leaving,but her son and at least one of our 2 cats.

deebo

Re: Going it alone

Post by deebo »

arawrebirth20 wrote:Ok so I am most likely going to end up single.My bad attitude and social problems took their toll on our relationship.My g/f didn care about how bad my breath was and now she is going to be gone! I cant do this alone and the prospect of having to do this alone with no support seems like too much.I have taken several pills in the last couple of days and have been getting drunk to deal with the anguish.How will I ever find anyone else? I hope I die soon,because I cant go it alone.Not only would it be her leaving,but her son and at least one of our 2 cats.
Have you seen this ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrW_QYk6zRI
firebreath
Junior

Post by firebreath »

@ arawrebirth20 , hey man don't despair , you were really lucky have a girlfriend that didn't mind the BB problem.
I am married and my wife says she loves me but she always moves her face away when i get close enough to kiss.
Incredibly we have a normal sex life but no kissing etc.

truly sucks,but try to get her back ,f*ck everyone else that hurt you , she is the most important part of your life.
deebo

Post by deebo »

firebreath wrote:@ arawrebirth20 , hey man don't despair , you were really lucky have a girlfriend that didn't mind the BB problem.
I am married and my wife says she loves me but she always moves her face away when i get close enough to kiss.
Incredibly we have a normal sex life but no kissing etc.

truly sucks,but try to get her back ,f*ck everyone else that hurt you , she is the most important part of your life.
had a girlfriend that did the same thing b4 i knew about chronic bb. She Never said a thing (few ever do)and i didn't know jack until like 2 years ago.
deebo

Re: Going it alone

Post by deebo »

if your girl know full well about your bb and dont care ,she is a keeper in my book . What is more important ??
BB is bad enough . its a must that we dont make it more than it is i'd say .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic