Your Email Address:

First Name:

Thought it was getting better..

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
mike987
Super Angel

Thought it was getting better..

Post by mike987 »

.. It's been about two weeks since I took praziquantel, a parasite killing medicine. I took it of my own accord, just hoping I had some little buggers.
I also was catching a cold around that time, so I couldn'tproperly gauge my breath.

At the same time, I had been taking antifungal medicine Candida Clear, which made my eczema spread like wild (like it never has before).. I've doubled that up with Garden of Life Fungal Defense and finally within the last few days, the exzema seems to have completely vanished, with the damaged skin still healing.. Still going to keep taking it.

I also starting taking an antidepressant, not because of ahmad's theory, but because I had ordered them along with some other drugs and just decided I ought to take them... Ahmad's theory about feel-good chemicals helping with digestion issues did intrigue me though..

So anyway, the last couple weeks, I hadn't noticed any clear reactions, though as always, I try my best to avoid any up close situation. I did catch a light whiff of it myself earlier in the week, but it didn't seem as strong as usual. I figured it might be improving between all the above and my squatting efforts.

.. Anyway, in my last class today, standing 5-6 feet away from the students, but speaking consistently for a few moments, the kids reacted all of a sudden and asked who farted .. horrible smell.. blah blah.. I hadn't gotten a clear reaction like that in awhile, so I thought maybe someone actually did fart. I sniffed out the area, and neither me, nor the assistant teacher smelled anything. It also vanished almost immediate for the kids when I stopped talking.

My bb doesn't come through my nose.. (As far as I can tell.. maybe if you're super close it could be sensed,but I'm led to believe no) .. If I'm breathing heavily and sweating, it's possible that it might.

But yeah.. Glad that was the final class, because my mood dropped like a ton of bricks. ****ing hell. When in this nightmare going to end?
Of course it always catches people off guard, because they more often than not only sense it when I speak more than one or two words in their direction, within several feet. They can't possibly imagine, in their happy go lucky world free of such a nightmare, that this abominable condition could exist. So why shouldn't they think someone farted? It doesn't just smell bad, it always smells in the range of light farts to diarrhea shit gas.

It never ceases to amaze me how horrid and unbelievable this condition is. Normal people don't understand.. It's not part of a normal life. Nice people that you love and respect would just as naturally be disgusted by the smell of our breath as they would be if someone was blowing air in their face over a handful of sloppy turds. It's so horrifying and unreal.. I can't stand this shit.

clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

I think you have yeast overgrowth , have you ever been on antibiotics before?
I have also taken anti-parasites and I am currently on candida clear. During the first round of anti-parasites I have almost no bb..I thought that I was cured . But when I repeated a few months after it, it it was not effective anymore, I think yeast get resistant very fast.
I agree this condition is horrible and all the people outside think we don't brush etc, they don't have a clue of chronic bb is a disease :(
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Mike, if you're releasing sudden bursts of foul odour like that, it could be connected with your sinuses.

Do a google search for sneeze odour. I think there has to be some connection to this and people who give off random whiffs. I know yours seems to release randomly and not when you sneeze, but every nose is different and it may simply be because a different sinus is affected.

The odour gets released and fills a room for a while like a fart would, people actually have to leave the room it's so bad.
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

Every time i try something new i get great results intially as candida are very adaptable they can survive in oxygen rich environments (blood, mouth, skin) and oxygen deprived (gi tract) so whatever we take it can become immune and resist. So ive decided to just attack candida head on instead of the symptoms its producing my face has broken out badly just recently and my skin & scalp has become very itchy.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic