Your Email Address:

First Name:

Anyone want to get married ????

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
steve.05
Total Newbie

Anyone want to get married ????

Post by steve.05 »

BB VS BB Marriage ????
what all of u think about this !!!

paul

Post by paul »

I have BB, and if my partner got it, it would be enough to make me leave her because its grose, and I don't know how people put up with me on bad BB days.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Wow Paul! I bet you will never get married not cause of bb but cause you must be a total ASS!!
potty_mouth
Junior

Post by potty_mouth »

Susie wrote:Wow Paul! I bet you will never get married not cause of bb but cause you must be a total ASS!!
=D>
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

The only time when BB on another person bothers me is when it's obviously through some kind of neglect. Otherwise I couldn't care less, especially on a woman, it calms me down
paul

Post by paul »

Susie wrote:Wow Paul! I bet you will never get married not cause of bb but cause you must be a total ASS!!
Whatever StankBreathSusie!

hey notice how name calling isn't nice? just bcoz someones thoughts arent the same as yours you call them a name, how mature.
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

To be honest, I find bad breath very hard to take, eventhough I have bad breath myself. Some people have a mild form of bad breath that you don't smell unless you're very close. I can handle that, but if it is severe, I can't take it. In fact, clean breath is one thing that attracts me to a woman. I think bad breath is an absolute romance killer. That is one of the things that makes it so devastating. I don't think we can blame anyone from shrinking away from it.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Whatever StankBreathSusie!

hey notice how name calling isn't nice? just bcoz someones thoughts arent the same as yours you call them a name, how mature.[/quote]

God how dysfunctional must I be to think that StankBreathSusie was so damn funny!!! I'm only letting you get away with it cause I thought the reply was funny and you are a stinkoooooo yourself!
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Seriously, I know smells can be hard to take but would you really hold it against someone. I would rather have a nice smelly guy than an asshole one that smells good!!
potty_mouth
Junior

Post by potty_mouth »

I totally agree Susie... I don't know how anyone can suffer the way we do, only to condemn others like them.
I think the perfect partner is someone you can always rely on for unconditional support, but also, honest feedback. Someone who'll give you "the news" that no-one else will, but only because they know that is what you need to work out how to beat this.
I'm still waiting to meet that person but I live in hope :)
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I love good smelling breath. Just the idea of it fascinates me... "How is it even possible?", I think...

Being stuck in BB hell, I appreciate good smelling breath more than anyone else... I will stick my tongue down her throat and devour her.... secondarily, I hope such a thing will give me good breath.
deebo

Post by deebo »

mike987 wrote:... I will stick my tongue down her throat and devour her.... secondarily, I hope such a thing will give me good breath.
Haha , like kissing the frog ? change our breath to good . I wonder if there is actually some science to that ,like a salival transplant. if so though, imagine transmitting BB to someone else !! i wouldn't hope that on anyone . .. Well ,except maybe some Dr's and Dentists . That could bring about cures quicker . :P
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic