Your Email Address:

First Name:

Hobbies?

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
HaveFaith

Hobbies?

Post by HaveFaith »

What do you guys do for fun? Or to get your mind off of bb? I can say i used to be on this site alot before that I became so consumed of my problem and it was preventing me from living. Then I went back to the real world and did things to get my mind off of this. For example I workout regularly read blogs etc. What do you like to do for fun?

Carri

Post by Carri »

First time I see this post! I hope more will agree to answer, because life goes on.

I go to gym too, I was in a wrestling team and still do it from time to time. I really like playing chess so I'm thinking about joining a club for some tournaments. I would have more but I'm in graduate school now and this added to bad breath is hard to deal with.

When (I'm convinced it will go away) my bb is gone and I have a stable job I would love to buy a telescope and drive out of town and observe the planets and bright stars :)
LisaLisa
Junior

Post by LisaLisa »

Reading! I always have a book in my purse for those times when I'm stuck in a waiting room or whatever. Currently it's The Trial and Death of Socrates by Plato.

I've also been known to close the blinds and dance my ass off to old Madonna tunes. : )
deebo

Post by deebo »

internet takes up huge swaths of time . via skype there is 'skunkhugs' support group, always someone on to chat with. outside bicycling is a main one .love fixing them and riding them :mrgreen:

it would be great to go on outings with members . like hiking or road trip maybe . anyone on west coast ?
Carri

Post by Carri »

LisaLisa wrote:Reading! I always have a book in my purse for those times when I'm stuck in a waiting room or whatever.
Yup same, but on the bus. I'm reading Jung's stuff these days.
it would be great to go on outings with members
Yup, a few hours in nature and it changes your day.
deebo

Post by deebo »

you are lucky to have low problem where you can catch the bus . ANd play CHess ?!! omg , No way would that be happening for me unless its with a computer :o
Carri wrote: I really like playing chess so I'm thinking about joining a club for some tournaments.
Carri

Post by Carri »

ah really? I mean when I don't talk nothing happens so..and anyway in chess you don't talk that much and you can be at 1m away, it's not 'contact' chess :mrgreen:

So you can't get on the bus or any place that is a bit crowded?
deebo

Post by deebo »

Carri wrote::mrgreen:

So you can't get on the bus or any place that is a bit crowded?
many of the members here have Real chronic problem , where malodor comes from nose too, can be smelled from many meters away now.

of course we are started from where you are now though.
caramiamine98
Advanced

Post by caramiamine98 »

I’m glad someone brought this subject up. It’s so important to have something to take your mind off your troubles whatever they may be. For me, I like gardening, going to the beach, making jewelry and doing volunteer work.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic