Your Email Address:

First Name:

is it possible that bacteria create the pnd

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
guzler
Advanced

is it possible that bacteria create the pnd

Post by guzler »

have noticed any time i fast in Ramadan i have a lot of mucus and pnd dripping in my throat although i don't eat or drink from sunrise to sunset. also when i try to clean my sinuses i get sick and i have lot of mucus .i came to conclusion that bacteria are the one who makes the pnd it is a source of protein for them . and when i have the flu i usually don't have bb . what do you guys think?

Mangoes123

Re: is it possible that bacteria create the pnd

Post by Mangoes123 »

guzler wrote:have noticed any time i fast in Ramadan i have a lot of mucus and pnd dripping in my throat although i don't eat or drink from sunrise to sunset. also when i try to clean my sinuses i get sick and i have lot of mucus .i came to conclusion that bacteria are the one who makes the pnd it is a source of protein for them . and when i have the flu i usually don't have bb . what do you guys think?
OMG heyy salam ar you a muslim too?

wait do u have bad breath everytime or is it just on ramamdan
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

I think that even world-class biologists/scientists don't fully know the how's & why's of bacteria, mucus, etc. You'd probably get 10 different answers if you asked 10 scientists.
guzler
Advanced

Post by guzler »

Hi mongoes 123. yes iam, and happy ramadan , yes i do have BB all the time not just in ramadan as it gets worse in ramadan .salam bro[/code][/list][/list][/quote]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic