Your Email Address:

First Name:

What's the worst reaction/comment you ever got?

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
Brit444
Total Newbie

Re: What's the worst reaction/comment you ever got?

Post by Brit444 »

[quote="FedUp"]Mine was being looked at in disgust and being told that I smelled like I haven't wiped my ass in 4 days.

This was when I nose breathed though.

What about you?[/quote

Lol...
How bout this one...
One time I was riding home on public transportation and a little kid had commentary about my bb, that had everyone on the whole laughing...
He said " It smell like a whole family of skunks crawled up in her mouth and died"... Everyone made sure that they did not sit next to me after that...

trenski
Junior

Re: What's the worst reaction/comment you ever got?

Post by trenski »

Brit444 wrote:
FedUp wrote:Mine was being looked at in disgust and being told that I smelled like I haven't wiped my ass in 4 days.

This was when I nose breathed though.

What about you?[/quote

Hi Brit444, How did you get rid of your nose odor? After all your cleanings, root canals , & crowns & gum disease cure did you see any relief in your BB? Thank You

Lol...
How bout this one...
One time I was riding home on public transportation and a little kid had commentary about my bb, that had everyone on the whole laughing...
He said " It smell like a whole family of skunks crawled up in her mouth and died"... Everyone made sure that they did not sit next to me after that...
trenski
Junior

Post by trenski »

Brit444 wrote:
forced2balone wrote:I'm a black female living in the city in baltimore. MD people usually say they have a headache or their stomach hurt. Or they ask for gums or mints. They always refer to themselves but they are talking about the person with the bb

I get where you are coming from. They do it all the time in Ohio where I live. I too am black and you know how us black people can react. We can't just be quiet, somebody always got to say something or put on a show.
LOL! Yes, you are right us blacks always got to say something or put on a show. I am also black and get the worse comments from other blacks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic