Your Email Address:

First Name:

today my colleagues just laughed at me

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
Ihatemybreath
Master

today my colleagues just laughed at me

Post by Ihatemybreath »

I just arrived at the school real early morning after having brushed, scrapped and rinsed my mouth at home, like I do every morning and in the classroom I went to talk with my ''friends'' about this physics exam that was going to happen today. I said to them that I didn't understood at all the formulas and everything and asked for help (at this time I was thinking my breath was not that bad) and then they just gave me this quick and confused explanation, as if they were trying to get rid of me as soon as possible. I said ok, thanks. And went to my place. But when I looked to them some second later I just saw one of them whispering in the ear of another and laughing...... and after the other have heard she said ''shut up......... lmfao'' and laughed too, then both of them was laughing and making fun of me in the ear of each other.
This group I tough was my friends but now I see that they are all fakers.

Just another little history: last week I was in this cafeteria and order a coffee, I got the coffee, and while I was drinking I just heard 2 waitresses commenting with each other loud that she must see a dentist, the other said ''I think I need it too.......''. I just don't understand why I just suffer that much and still craving for social life. Maybe would be better if I just shut up forever.

It's a nice world :oops:

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Jimi can you please ban this asswipe. They made a similar post yesterday.
Smilingagain
Advanced
Re: today my colleagues just laughed at me

Post by Smilingagain »

Ihatemybreath wrote:I just arrived at the school real early morning after having brushed, scrapped and rinsed my mouth at home, like I do every morning and in the classroom I went to talk with my ''friends'' about this physics exam that was going to happen today. ......

Just another little history: last week I was in this cafeteria and order a coffee, I got the coffee, and while I was drinking I just heard 2 waitresses commenting with each other loud that she must see a dentist, the other said ''I think I need it too.......''. I just don't understand why I just suffer that much and still craving for social life. Maybe would be better if I just shut up forever.

@Ihatemybreath,I love your courage. i had similar experience in a public bus at the early stage when i noticed that my breath was bad. One man work up to me as said in italian"da un'po che non ha lavato il tuo denti" meaning - it looks like you not brush your time for sometime now. =D>

I just ignore him because i have learned to ignore people when they try to put me down. I develop this habit of telling myself that it does'nt matter what other say's about me. Believe me, there are people who are specialize to see & always remind us of the ugly part of your being not matter how good and friendly you tend to be.

So, my dear,life is made of a different kind of people who see's thing's from a different perspective. similarity, the first lady who noticed that my breath was bad, rush out to buy one of such expensive toothpaste and hand it over to me. She purposely drop this toothpaste on my computer desk. In a similar occasion, i tried dating a late who always give mint to me during conversation.

On my part, i normally accept such offer's with gratitude. you see, people see' thing's from a differnt perspective

Also,i've had some ignorant friend's as well who could not be diplomatic enough before me during conversation .they always throw spit (pom pom) on the ground during discussion. Although, this was the early stage of my attack. now i know better on how to handle & prepare myself before and during discussion.

This has save me from unecceassry embarassement. Nobody want's to be embarassed

Cheer
Smilingagain
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Ricky
Sheriff
Re: today my colleagues just laughed at me

Post by Ricky »

Ihatemybreath wrote:I just arrived at the school real early morning after having brushed, scrapped and rinsed my mouth at home, like I do every morning and in the classroom I went to talk with my ''friends'' about this physics exam that was going to happen today. I said to them that I didn't understood at all the formulas and everything and asked for help (at this time I was thinking my breath was not that bad) and then they just gave me this quick and confused explanation, as if they were trying to get rid of me as soon as possible. I said ok, thanks. And went to my place. But when I looked to them some second later I just saw one of them whispering in the ear of another and laughing...... and after the other have heard she said ''shut up......... lmfao'' and laughed too, then both of them was laughing and making fun of me in the ear of each other.
This group I tough was my friends but now I see that they are all fakers.

Hello

I share your experience. It hurts when a lot of people laugh at us. But think of this, surely we are more lucky compared to war torn countries. Lucky compared to terminally ill patients. Those who have lost their loved ones, surely we are more lucky than them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic