Your Email Address:

First Name:

Visited ENT doctor today

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
Manurebb
Total Newbie

Visited ENT doctor today

Post by Manurebb »

So today I booked an appointment with my doctor and visited him. Upon examination, he concluded that I have PND and prescribed some medicines out of which one is antibiotics. I am bit skeptical in taking antibiotics as I have read in this forum that it gives temporary relief but then bb will bounce back. There are three different types of tablets and one nasal drop.

Anyone who did PND treatment please advice.

ShitTalker
Junior

Post by ShitTalker »

Hello. Imcan't really cmment on antibiotics because I don't recall using theme, but I would like to reccomend a nasal rinse for you...

Intried this stuff called Alkolol that you can buy online or at walgreens... I wanted to see if it would get rid of my nose bad breath and after using it a few times I noticed that I don't havenpost nasal drip anymore... I never thougt my post nasal drip was even a problem... I thougwht it was normal to have stuff coming from the back of your nose, but now it is dry and doesn't really drip at all... I only used this like 3 or 4 times too... I was gonna start a postnsometime and reccommend it... Good luck...

Never use plain tap water with a nasal rinse either... A very rare bacteria can get in your brain and kill you...
Help support this site's owner by shopping on Amazon after clicking this link Shop on Amazon.com
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic