Your Email Address:

First Name:

Interesting Find Today...

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
AW
Junior

Interesting Find Today...

Post by AW »

Well since I found this today, I figured I would post it here. Also it would be nice to get this section of the forum rolling. I was brushing my teeth and all with my usual routine. After I was done I decided to stick a long cotton swab down my throat. I did this because I've established the bad breath isn't coming from my mouth. So I thought if I poked around inside my trachea I might find something. I stuck it all the way into my throat far back and all the way down. I held my breath so I wouldn't gag. Then I pulled out the cottom swab.

I couldn't smell anything at all on it. But I remembered since saliva and fluids have to dry for about thirty seconds. So I took a piece of index card and whiped it onto there. I then proceded to wave it around in the air until it was partially dry and then smelt it. The smell was terrible. It smelled a lot like rotting milk mostly. But I found out the smell is emanating from the back of my throat. That's my story for today. Happy because I found where it is, sad because I can't do anything about it... :(

By the way does anyone know what type of halitosis that smell resembles?

BronxJazzy

Post by BronxJazzy »

you know i noticed that there was a horrible smell coming from my tonsils and i was like totally obsessed about it um i even wanted to get them removed or something. But then i was just thinking one day there has to be a way to clean back there and I came up with this. I take an interdental brush. They sell them in like CVS or any drugstore and i put peroxide on it. I brush the outside of my tonsil with it and then rinse the brush dip it again in the peroxide and clean inside the hole. I do it to each tonsil three times. Aftoer I'd say about a month of doing this there was no more smell. I notice i may get a slight but very slight smell or even a tiny tonsil stone if I'm really cleaning out my system or havent done it in a while but other than that nada. You should try it but you have to do it everyday at least for the first month or so.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic