Your Email Address:

First Name:

So i tried the bleach route today...

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
christina
Junior

So i tried the bleach route today...

Post by christina »

it didn't really work but i felt it did clear up my sinuses. i also for the past 2 months been sucking on antibacterial hand wipes. i also stick it in my nose cuz i have nasal bb as well. the more i've been doing this the less effective it seems to be. it does still cut greatly my reach. i hav really bad bb where ppl yards away would be coughing it's nothing less than humiliating n debilitating anyway with the wipes it stops the coughing which since 14 really is brand new to me. i tried the wipe route maybe 3 yrs ago twice but i knew it 's poisonous so i stopped immediately. now i use them every time i go out which is about 3 days a week. the loud coughing everywhere not being there is new for me n it gives me panic attacks cuz im not used to the silence. anyone can relate to my story? i'd say the wipes work to cut the distance n al lil of the severity about for 30 mins tops:(
i'm planning to go a dentist first then if that doesn't work, i'll try to find an ent AGAIN hul or a gastro doc

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: So i tried the bleach route today...

Post by Jimi Stein »

dont do napkins, i am not sure how dangerous they are, try bleach mouthwash, i mean dentists use bleach each time, strong solution and we swallow it down, I never experienced any side effects from doing that....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

Jimi Stein wrote:dont do napkins, i am not sure how dangerous they are, try bleach mouthwash, i mean dentists use bleach each time, strong solution and we swallow it down, I never experienced any side effects from doing that....

You mean clorox bleach wipes? isn't that stronger than bleach from the dentist etc?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Maybe she is using baby wipes? Please explain in more details
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

Jimi Stein wrote:Maybe she is using baby wipes? Please explain in more details

they're not baby wipes. they're had antibacterial wipes. it has something that starts with the letter B mainly in it. ben..

it's an orange n white cyclinder shaped container. it's found in most stores
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

dont use those, better use bleach
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

Jimi Stein wrote:dont use those, better use bleach

why not? they're the only thing that seems to lessen my severity n reach. i read they were once in nasal sprays in europe until recently cuz it caused allergies for some.

what's so bad about them? and what type of bleach wipes i would look for? like teeth bleach wipes or strips or actual household bleach wipes?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic