Your Email Address:

First Name:

My 1st day home

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
sweets07
Advanced

My 1st day home

Post by sweets07 »

i'm home and haven't asked about my breath yet. we ate indian food yesterday so i figured it was useless to do so. i can tell my dad was trying to smell my breath several times tho and didn't pick up anything since i don't "talk out loud." he told me he made an appt for me to see a regular doctor but i told him we should just go to an ent. so we'll se how that goes.

my best friend was all in my face too talking to me and her breath was odorless! i wish i was like that.... and i wish i could talk back instead of just replying with body language.

tiredofit makes me want to go get my tonsils and adenoids removed tomorrow! maybe that's why my sinuses smell bad to me and my mouth tastes clean...

i woke up this morning and my tongue was white. so i have no more theories anymore about that one :(

issy154
Junior

Post by issy154 »

Wow, I love indian food too lol.

But I hope everything went well, and that you are cured.
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

hey sweets!
u had what an operation? or something??? what did i miss?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: My 1st day home

Post by Jimi Stein »

sweets07 wrote:i'm home and haven't asked about my breath yet. we ate indian food yesterday so i figured it was useless to do so. i can tell my dad was trying to smell my breath several times tho and didn't pick up anything since i don't "talk out loud." he told me he made an appt for me to see a regular doctor but i told him we should just go to an ent. so we'll se how that goes.

my best friend was all in my face too talking to me and her breath was odorless! i wish i was like that.... and i wish i could talk back instead of just replying with body language.

tiredofit makes me want to go get my tonsils and adenoids removed tomorrow! maybe that's why my sinuses smell bad to me and my mouth tastes clean...

i woke up this morning and my tongue was white. so i have no more theories anymore about that one :(
Can you be more specific, have you had an op or you ate just an indian food? Please next time post posts that make sense so everybody can understand. We are all in the same boat and this post does not make sense.
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

Jimi wrote: Can you be more specific, have you had an op or you ate just an indian food? Please next time post posts that make sense so everybody can understand. We are all in the same boat and this post does not make sense.
wow thanx jimi. you're a real great guy you know that! :roll:

i've been posting over and over in most of my comments that i was going home to see my family to visit and i planned to have them test me. i've also mentioned that i was in the process of seeing an ent and an allergist. i didn't think i needed to be more redundant here in this post 1) in the back of my mind i didn't think anyone would really read it since no one really commented on my other ones and 2) i was assuming the few that may have been interested in reading this post probably would have read my other ones. either way, i apologize for the misunderstandings.

i'm not going to make any further posts on this site. i wish you all the best and if you want to reach me to ask questions or just talk about bb and whatnot, just email me at misskim45 at yahoo dot com.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

btw it is better than you really stop posting here than play with our minds, do you think everybody remembers all of your posts and stuff, there are over 300 people registered on this site so we loose track
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Sweet 07,

Please keep posting and visiting this site, you´re the only person here that studies for allegist and your collaboration could be very important in the near future....
unsungzero7
Junior

Post by unsungzero7 »

jimi, how old are you and what do you do for a living
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

sweets07 wrote:
Jimi wrote: Can you be more specific, have you had an op or you ate just an indian food? Please next time post posts that make sense so everybody can understand. We are all in the same boat and this post does not make sense.
wow thanx jimi. you're a real great guy you know that! :roll:

i've been posting over and over in most of my comments that i was going home to see my family to visit and i planned to have them test me. i've also mentioned that i was in the process of seeing an ent and an allergist. i didn't think i needed to be more redundant here in this post 1) in the back of my mind i didn't think anyone would really read it since no one really commented on my other ones and 2) i was assuming the few that may have been interested in reading this post probably would have read my other ones. either way, i apologize for the misunderstandings.

i'm not going to make any further posts on this site. i wish you all the best and if you want to reach me to ask questions or just talk about bb and whatnot, just email me at misskim45 at yahoo dot com.
I am battling this fight every day because i want to find a solution for us all and now you crybaby do not want to post any more because I just asked you to write a post that explains more info to everybody, 2 people before me were already confused about your post

Yes go cry to you mommy we do not need crybabies here
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

People...chillout. Let's not forget why we are all a part of this website. We won't be able to help each other if we're too busy getting upset at each other. Sweets, please please continue to post here. I think every contribution a member makes is really important in understanding our bb better. By the way, I read your original post and wasn't really confused at all despite not having read your other posts about visiting your family. Your point got across to me. Thanks for sharing.
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

hopeful wrote:People...chillout. Let's not forget why we are all a part of this website. We won't be able to help each other if we're too busy getting upset at each other. Sweets, please please continue to post here. I think every contribution a member makes is really important in understanding our bb better. By the way, I read your original post and wasn't really confused at all despite not having read your other posts about visiting your family. Your point got across to me. Thanks for sharing.
well here i am. i said i wouldn't post here anymore, and the reason really had everything to do with the fact that posting here was negatively impacting my life. i worry more about bb now than i ever did, and i'm even having nightmares about bb (it's ridiculous)! i'm also extremely shocked to read the comments jimi, the site administrator, has left. i'm horrified actually, and saddened. lord knows i wish i could run home to my mother. i wish she was still alive.

but my point in writing:

after going to the family practice doctor today, i found myself writing to someone about my experience, and it dawned on me that bb suffers need to hear this not just my confidants. then i read 'hopeful' and 'emotional rescues' messages which confirmed this feeling i had. so here's my experience today:

i went to the family doctor today, and she treated me for my allergies (zyrtec + nasonex). she said that my nose was pretty blocked especially on one side which i was unaware of. i'm just so used to it.

i didn't really bring up the bb thing (just stuck with reporting my sinus and allergy symptoms), but when my dad went a few hours after me he did! i was so shocked that he would do that. the doctor told him i didn't have a problem (she didn't smell anything) and that treating my allergies/pnd would get rid of a possible cause of any bb i may have.

i felt pretty good to hear that, but still it doesn't change how i feel when i talk to people. i'll always feel like if i project my breath when i talk someone will react to it. that's just been my experience. all i did today was brush with smartmouth and tung. actually that's what i'd been doing for the past two days as well (no dioxirinse or tonsil cleaning with 'swish' on a qtip). at least i know the minimum i need to do now to be "okay." i even made sure to eat right before i went (two breakfast sandwiches from mcdonalds) to rule out eating factor. no water either.

i still hope to be able to get my tonsils and adenoids removed at some point, but i can't worry about that right now. being so concerned about bb is giving me horrible anxiety, and i need a break.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

i feel the same way sweets.. it's like if i open my mouth and air come sout, surely someone will smell it..

and then the nose touching begins :p

i also have a strange smell in my sinuses.. this is what i was smelling when i was talking about the vitamin c or oil pulling giving me BO.. that was actually in my nose the hwole time..

i haven't been to an ENT in years, but i think it's about due time i head back there.. right now i have no health insurance though.. but the longer i wait the less opportinuty i'll have to get my tonsils removed.. *sigh*
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

i think stress may have a large part in this bb hell. I've had stress waaaaay over the level any human should bear...for about 7 years. My bb started maybe in 2005-2006. It gets worse, and it exacerbates my already stressed body, immune system, adrenal glands, etc.

In about 2003 i had to be hospitalized for cellulitis. It was so bad, they had to use intravenous antibiotics for a couple of days. Wonder if that had anything to do with it?
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

stress that is! and always associating taste, maybe not so bad but a bit stale, with BB. and of course watching reactions. why not this be a solution for many of us - instead of going crazy people should meet and be honest with each other. sure it can happen that one party might be in a better situation than the other, but who is to judge? at least people can be meeting new friends who "understand" and can be there for them when you try new remedies. can be a faster road to recovery. doesnt look like going crazy together on this site helps many.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic