Your Email Address:

First Name:

Mouth dries out when I breathe through my Nose

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
lolla123
Junior

Mouth dries out when I breathe through my Nose

Post by lolla123 »

I have noticed sometimes my mouth tends to dry out when i’m Breathing through my nose... somehow I think this is connected to my B.B. as obviously dry mouth only reinforces the volatile compounds bacteria in the mouth and gives a foul smell but what also strikes me is that I can sometimes have a bad/weird taste and my mouth gets kind of .. warm? I feel like it gets worse when I eat it’s like the food I eat doesn’t get washed away by my saliva and sticks to my tongue? Also if I don’t eat my mouth starts getting more of the bad/weird taste and dry! But stuck! Lol any of you have this or similar?

2Socks0match
Total Newbie

Re: Mouth dries out when I breathe through my Nose

Post by 2Socks0match »

I actually have this same problem. Does the inside of uour nose also get dry? Mine used to and it would even develop cuts and scabs. What i found was that spraying saline solution in my nose helped the dryness in my nose and but my mouth was still dry feeling so i started using biotene but it only works for about an hour. Ive also noticed it gets worse with certain allergy medicine.
crazy4it
Advanced
Re: Mouth dries out when I breathe through my Nose

Post by crazy4it »

I have also noticed this sometimes breathing through my nose I get a whiff of bad smell so I think it's connected
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic