Your Email Address:

First Name:

Probiotic yogurts

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
lolla123
Junior

Probiotic yogurts

Post by lolla123 »

Do yogurts that contain probiotics such as salivarius thermophilus have an effect on B.B.?

Ricky
Sheriff
Re: Probiotic yogurts

Post by Ricky »

lolla123 wrote:Do yogurts that contain probiotics such as salivarius thermophilus have an effect on B.B.?
Hello lolla

Just like to know your history. Have you been using antibiotics when you were young? Did you ever take any kind of pills in long term? Do you get sick often?

I suggest that you do like we do. We rule it out. Go to the dentist first. If your dentist says that your teeth and gums are healthy, then you know its not coming from the mouth. There may be other causes. Most of the members here have healthy teeth and gums. At least we know that by now.
lolla123
Junior

Post by lolla123 »

Ricky wrote:
lolla123 wrote:Do yogurts that contain probiotics such as salivarius thermophilus have an effect on B.B.?
Hello lolla

Just like to know your history. Have you been using antibiotics when you were young? Did you ever take any kind of pills in long term? Do you get sick often?

I suggest that you do like we do. We rule it out. Go to the dentist first. If your dentist says that your teeth and gums are healthy, then you know its not coming from the mouth. There may be other causes. Most of the members here have healthy teeth and gums. At least we know that by now.
Hi Ricky, hope you’re okay thanks for your reply.
I went to the dentist he briefly checked my gums and mouth and said there was nothing to worry about, as far as I can remember I had ear infections as a child (well can’t remember if it were infection or just ear aches but I’m pretty sure I was given antibiotics to clear the ache) also had tonsillitis was given an antibiotic for a week or 2 which didn’t Work, got given a second one from the docs, this time it worked and cleared my tonsillitis in a few days if I remember correctly, I just remembered that as a child I often did this nasal thing called aereosol (I don’t know if it exists in English but you can search it on google if you’d like) it was to clear the sinuses since I always seemed to have colds or nasal congestion so might be a sinus issue? Mm
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello lola

Well i can really tell what's going on. Im not a doctor. Even doctors are of no help when it comes to bb.

Anyway, maybe, just maybe that too much antibiotics might be the cause. Depending on our immune system. Antibiotics kills the good bacteria. Then a candida overgrowth might occur. Other causes of candida overgrowth are weak immune system. Maybe you got sick many times before. And this weakens your immune system. Imbalance of flora may occur.

Well there are really many reasons and many cures based on posts of members here. Some work. Some not.

Tonsillectomy didnt work for me. Oral mouthwash didnt work too. There is still one thing that i havent tried. Because i couldn't afford it until now. This is juicing. Juicing fruits and veggies for weeks. There was a member here who was cured after his 20yrs of bb. Maybe you want to try it. Try the candida diet.
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

In my experience all dairy must be avoided. Even yoghurt with those probiotics. The anaerobic bacteria will go crazy for it. You won't notice any benefit from those probiotics at all.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Dita

Post by Dita »

Yes but only briefly, I was eating a massive tub of it at one point lol because it did work but it was totally unsustainable. You need something to neutralise bb compounds in your mouth. I have always had an acidic PH in my mouth and acid neutralising tooth gels/paste with zinc is a winner with me.
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Dita wrote:Yes but only briefly, I was eating a massive tub of it at one point lol because it did work but it was totally unsustainable. You need something to neutralise bb compounds in your mouth. I have always had an acidic PH in my mouth and acid neutralising tooth gels/paste with zinc is a winner with me.

What brands do you use of toothpaste?
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Dita

Post by Dita »

gotshot26 wrote:
Dita wrote:Yes but only briefly, I was eating a massive tub of it at one point lol because it did work but it was totally unsustainable. You need something to neutralise bb compounds in your mouth. I have always had an acidic PH in my mouth and acid neutralising tooth gels/paste with zinc is a winner with me.

What brands do you use of toothpaste?
TUNG gel on my teeth and tongue and ultradex mint flavour mouth rinse
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

tung gel is just like any other commercial mouthwash containing bad chemicals like chlorine dioxide, sodium chlorite or zinc chlorite just packaged in new design......nothing special.......better use bleach, better solution.....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Dita

Post by Dita »

Jimi Stein wrote:tung gel is just like any other commercial mouthwash containing bad chemicals like chlorine dioxide, sodium chlorite or zinc chlorite just packaged in new design......nothing special.......better use bleach, better solution.....
Hi Jimi

Sorbitol(sweetener), Xylitol(sweetener), Hydrated Silica(It is found in nature, as opal), Water, PEG-12(Designated as safe for general or specific, limited use in food), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate(foaming agent), Glycerin (emolient), Cellulose Gum, Natural Flavors, Sodium Saccharin, Zinc Chloride, FDandC Blue No. 1(blue tint).

I have really tried so many other products I litterally sound like a mad woman pushing this on people, am I just lucky??? PS I really appreciate what you have done for so many people like us.

Bleach sounds a little dangerous?

Many thanks
Dita

Post by Dita »

Jimi Stein wrote:tung gel is just like any other commercial mouthwash containing bad chemicals like chlorine dioxide, sodium chlorite or zinc chlorite just packaged in new design......nothing special.......better use bleach, better solution.....
You are right though, I'm gonna try and find a more natural suitable and effective treatment. Many thanks
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic