Your Email Address:

First Name:

New Yahoo Group Breathhelp4u2

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
Susie
Sheriff

New Yahoo Group Breathhelp4u2

Post by Susie »

Hey all,
Someone has started a new site called Breathhelp4u2. Does anyone know who the moderator is? I think it's a good idea to keep 2 groups up and running just in case one of them isn't available for whatever reason.

Bye,
Susie

noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Bad idea. There shouldn't even be 3 different places for bb. They should unite and form one site where everyone can share their ideas instead of having 3 different places and causing confusion.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I somehow agree, most of the people came here from yahoo.

Yahoo boards are less visible to public.

I can make another website but the question is why?
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Hey Jimi,
Is there any way you can make it so we can sign up for automatic postings come to our e-mail?

Thanks,
Susie
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Can you explain inmoredetails please
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Hey Jimi,
On yahoo site we could sign up for individual e-mails (anytime someone would post a message it would automatically come to each individuals e-mail.) It's just easier in my opinion.

Thanks
Susie
baguio
Advanced

Post by baguio »

Susie wrote:Hey Jimi,
On yahoo site we could sign up for individual e-mails (anytime someone would post a message it would automatically come to each individuals e-mail.) It's just easier in my opinion.

Thanks
Susie
Most of the standard bulletin board software programs offer a 'subscribe to this thread' option -not sure if that would be a possibility with this sites version?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Susie

I installed subscribe to this thread while ago, it should still work.

But I think that it is useless that people get emails each time somebody posts, THt might be annoying.

I mean on the front page there are latest posts where you can visit each day and you can see everything. I think that is beeter than receiving email for each time somebody posts.

I menan you could receive 15 emails or more per day.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

This group is the pits. They're not real...it's like they whimper in a corner and talk about how to just accept it and by golly, to be oh so nice about it. Makes me wanna gag.

I kept suggesting we speak our minds and have a place to vent, and i think the moderator had a heart attack.

Makes me wanna barf.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic