Your Email Address:

First Name:

Just wondering

Here you can talk about body odour and othere related things
BronxJazzy

Just wondering

Post by BronxJazzy »

I read on this site about tmau. I've never really had a problem with body odor except for the normal Its hot out I'm sweating like a pig and my pits dont smell great. The thing is I have ocd and since I've become so obsessed about my breath I am also starting to worry about how I smell as well. Now that my mental state is so bad I am obsessing about any odor coming from me. 8-[ I was just wondering if you could get tmau later in life and how would you know if you have a body odor problem? I have never had anyone comment about me smelling, well at least when it comes to body odor and people usually stand or sit closer to me than I would like on the train or on a line. Is it something that can come out of nowhere, or am I just worrying for nothing? Any replies would help alot.

Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Do you take any meds for your ocd? I have a history of ocd, too, but it's under control (kind of). I'd still be interested in what meds are working/not working.

My guess is you are obsessing a bit here, if you haven't even had a single comment about bo. I think it's poss to get TMAU later in life (secondary TMAU) though I bet $1m you don't have it. Still, you can always send off a TMAU test in order to tick it off the list...

Severe bb can kind of be perceived as bo though :|

Pls join us on the chat (Sundays).

/K ](*,)
BronxJazzy

Post by BronxJazzy »

I'm not really taking anything.
Last edited by BronxJazzy on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

did your body odour start after a course of antibiotics?

Do you know what might be the reason, did you take any special medicine before you started to have body odour?
BronxJazzy

Post by BronxJazzy »

I think my bo is more something that I worry about than something that I may have. I've never actually been told that I have bo and I've never had anyone react as if I have bo. People sit next to me on the trains and they stand close to me on lines and things like that. When I use to go to clubs I would dance the night away and never had any complaints but I havent really been out of my house or anything in a yr and a half so I'm not sure of how I smell now. I was just wondering about the tmau because I'm kinda scared I will start to smell too.

I will say that my bb didnt start until I started taking paxil and lost a huge amount of weight. I would never be hungry so in less than a yr I lost 80 lbs. THen I started to abuse laxatives my breath got worse. I always thought that was the cause of the bb but who knows.

Do you take any medication or has somethign changed drastically about you around the same tiem that you started to get bb? Do most people that have bb get bo or do the two have nothign to do with each other?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

If noone told you ar act like you have body odour do not worry about it, just keep away from antibiotics in the future if they are not really necessary and it will be ok.

I am sre you have a mild bo like we all have sometimes so worrying about bo is not something you should do.

That is my opinion.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic