Your Email Address:

First Name:

Tridoshas and Trigunas in Ayurveda

Here you can talk about body odour and othere related things
naml12
Total Newbie

Tridoshas and Trigunas in Ayurveda

Post by naml12 »

Many in Kerala, if they have a health disorder, prefer to approach a kerala ayurvedic centerrather than going for a treatment in a super specialty hospital. This fact shows that there are many who find Ayurveda as the best healthcare system, even at this age when allopathy has gained widespread acceptance.

Ayurveda treats not merely the symptoms, but the disease as a whole including its cause factor. It takes into account both the physiological and the psychological factors before starting the treatment.

According to Ayurveda, human body is made up of three humours – vata, pita and kapha. It also states that the human psyche is composed of three gunas – tamas, sattwa and rajas. While the three humours in the body are known as Tridoshas, the three gunas of mind are known as Trigunas. Ayurvedic scholars are of the opinion that the Trigunas and Tridoshas are interconnected and each one can influence the other to an extent. A balance of Tridoshas is necessary for maintaining a healthy physical body while a balance of Trigunas is necessary for ensuring mental health.

Ayurveda also states that the fruits, vegetables, grains or whatever we eat have the capacity to increase or decrease any of the doshas or gunas. Hence Ayurvedic treatment for any disease – mental or physical -- includes a controlled diet, which differs from patient to patient.

johnsonbeer0099
Total Newbie

Post by johnsonbeer0099 »

Auyerveda is one of the best healthcare system in Kerala. I personally visit in a center near to my home and everyday they gives me natural healthcare. It is really good on the morning section.
Joejonas
Total Newbie

Post by Joejonas »

I guess herb like Auyerveda can be a very useful when it comes to dealing with this kinda things.
Actually depends on how it works and make it use this is the thing.Anyways you have written a correct thing.

For more details
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic