Your Email Address:

First Name:

BAD BREATH CURE DEVELOPED!! LET'S GET IT TO THE WORLD MARKET

Another possible cause of bad breath.
ijwbtrma

BAD BREATH CURE DEVELOPED!! LET'S GET IT TO THE WORLD MARKET

Post by ijwbtrma »

Hello guys. I've been on this forum for a year now. I'm a chemical engineerig major in college. Over the past 1 year, I've been brainstorming and developing ideas on how to end bad breath. Now first of all, I must say that we have to stop deceiving ourselves. Bad breath is hardly from the stomach. What scientists say is true. It's from the tongue. You can test this yourself. Brush only your tongue. don't brush your mouth, and go talk to someone. you'll receive no reaction at all. In fact, ask anyone, your breath wouldn't be smelling at that point. This is because the tongue harbors all the stinky bacteria.

Now I have had access to materials, equipments and professors at my school, and I have come up with a cure to bad breath that can leave you smelling nice 24hrs, every single day. It is not a drug, you don't ingest it. It is not something you do twice a day e.g brushing... I can't give full details based on the fact that I want to patent it. I am planning to patent this idea and sell to companies and END BAD BREATH FOREVER. However, I need your support. I am looking at companies like Wrigleys and Hersheys. I plan to get to speak with the heads of these companies. I believe that if we came together, we could pressure these companies into going into producing this idea consistently. I repeat. This is a guaranteed cure. I have tried it on myself and it is working!!! I just want to help you guys lead a better life.

IF YOU ARE WITH THIS, PLEASE REPLY. I MIGHT NEED TO GET AS MANY PETITIONS AS I CAN FROM YOU ALL. THIS WOULD STRENGTEN OUR CASE.

I AM NOT SCAM. I'M NOT ASKING FOR MONEY. ALL I NEED IS SUPPORT. I'VE BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR A YEAR NOW AND I'VE ATTACKED JIMI A LOT FOR HIS PAST RUDENESS.

THIS COULD BE YOUR ONLY CHANCE AT LIVING THE HAPPY LIFE, GETTING THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAM, GETTING YOUR DREAM JOB. LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN..

ijwbtrma

Post by ijwbtrma »

Let me add that the reason why I am selling this idea to companies is because I lack the fund to produce this idea in large scale. When I am able to sell this idea to companies, they would be able to produce in large quantities and sell it globally to end bad breath.
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

You're are just wasting everyones time.
If you don't brush your teeth your breath will smell.
If your bb is due to tongue then just clean it
If that does not help it then it might not be the cause.
No amount tongue cleaning will help anyone from her
You're selling same lies sold by katz and co.
Tongue cleaning only works for normal bb
mak_123

Post by mak_123 »

i am with you. i can't prove that it's my tongue but i suspect it is. since i don't have liver, gastro or sinuses problems. My tongue is white and yellow at the back. i clean it and it 75% reduced bb but after a while it's coming back. The point is i am with you! of course if this is not a lie.
ijwbtrma

Post by ijwbtrma »

Oh yes! I do brush my teeth, twice everyday actually, but it still stinks......I am not offering a tongue cleaning process. I am no Dr. Katz. you're probably right, no amount of tongue cleaning might help, I don't care. I'm not offering tongue cleaning, I'm not giving a special formula or foods that you should eat to get rid of bb. This is a simple product. The farthest I can go in explaining this product is "Gum is to mild bad breath as this is to chronic bad breath".

Thanks Mak_123..... I NEED MORE SUPPORT PLEASE.

I SWEAR I AM NO SCAM. I'M JUST TRYING TO GET MY LIFE BACK LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HERE.

NOW I COULD JUST SAY ***k THIS AND BE GREEDY, AND WAIT TILL I GRADUATE AND THEN START MY COMPANY TO PRODUCE THIS. TRUST ME, THEN, YOU ALL ARE GONNA RUSH THE MARKET FOR IT. BUT I KNOW THAT'S GONNA MIGHT TAKE YEARS AND I'D FEEL GUILTY ABOUT BEING SELFISH WITH AN IDEA THAT COULD SAVE LIVES RIGHT NOW IF YOU ALL COULD JUST SUPPORT ME. IT COSTS NOTHING!!!!! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!!! JUST SUPPORT ME!!!! YOUR LIVES ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE IF YOU DO.

I can't really say what exactly the idea is... It is not a cure per se .. it is a cover up except unlike gum, you use it whenever and for however long you want to and it covers it up totally and doesn't lose effect with time like gum. No single bad smell at all. You have to believe me guys. You have to. This is it!!!!
whatdidido
Junior
Post by whatdidido »

Wouldn't a better approach be allowing some of us to test your "cure" out and if it works, people would be on board obviously. Remember, you're talking to people who have literally tried every thing you can imagine, our spirits are low and allowing us to try your "guaranteed cure" would actually make us support you in any way we can...if it works that is.
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

ijwbtrma wrote:Oh yes! I do brush my teeth, twice everyday actually, but it still stinks......I am not offering a tongue cleaning process. I am no Dr. Katz. you're probably right, no amount of tongue cleaning might help, I don't care. I'm not offering tongue cleaning, I'm not giving a special formula or foods that you should eat to get rid of bb. This is a simple product. The farthest I can go in explaining this product is "Gum is to mild bad breath as this is to chronic bad breath".

Thanks Mak_123..... I NEED MORE SUPPORT PLEASE.

I SWEAR I AM NO SCAM. I'M JUST TRYING TO GET MY LIFE BACK LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HERE.

NOW I COULD JUST SAY ***k THIS AND BE GREEDY, AND WAIT TILL I GRADUATE AND THEN START MY COMPANY TO PRODUCE THIS. TRUST ME, THEN, YOU ALL ARE GONNA RUSH THE MARKET FOR IT. BUT I KNOW THAT'S GONNA MIGHT TAKE YEARS AND I'D FEEL GUILTY ABOUT BEING SELFISH WITH AN IDEA THAT COULD SAVE LIVES RIGHT NOW IF YOU ALL COULD JUST SUPPORT ME. IT COSTS NOTHING!!!!! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!!! JUST SUPPORT ME!!!! YOUR LIVES ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE IF YOU DO.

I can't really say what exactly the idea is... It is not a cure per se .. it is a cover up except unlike gum, you use it whenever and for however long you want to and it covers it up totally and doesn't lose effect with time like gum. No single bad smell at all. You have to believe me guys. You have to. This is it!!!!
Why over complicate it just tell us.
wrigleys is not interested curing rare disease speacially bb.

i think you have invented something you put in your mouth that absorbs odors generated
in the mouth.
ijwbtrma

Post by ijwbtrma »

It is not a rare disease!1 It affects 20% of the population. It is a huge disease and if I can prove to them that you all are willing to support, we can end this.
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

Normal bb might be 20%
What we have is less than 2%
mak_123

Post by mak_123 »

it doesn't matter whether we are 2% 20% or 0.5%. what really matters is we have lived another day with this terrible condition. ijwbtrma do you have nasal odor ? how can we buy that thing if companies don't allow you to sell your idea to them ?
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

ijwbtrma, you should send out some samples. No one is going to steal your idea; you clearly have proof that you posted it here first. If anything you can charge for shipping & handling costs, I'm sure people wouldn't mind paying that. If anything, if people use it and love it - you would get more promotion and support because they would definitely spread the word for you.

Because I don't know how reasonable it is to expect people to support something they have never tried/ seen. What if it doesn't work for some people, why should they support it? I personally would feel extremely guilty if I had a cure and was knowingly keeping it away from people on this forum...
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Bear44

Post by Bear44 »

It's called proof of concept. If you don't have it, you have nothing. So basically, you have nothing.

Test your theory, make a new thread, give some samples out/explain the method, and then wait for responses.

Worse case scenario: It doesn't work.

Best case scenario: It works, you help people who have been suffering for years (some decades), and you get legitimate testimonials from chronic sufferers who have tried every 'cure' in the book and the only one that worked was yours.

Looks like all upside to me. Now it's up to you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic