Your Email Address:

First Name:

TMAU Video

Another possible cause of bad breath.
jess
Sheriff

TMAU Video

Post by jess »

I know that a lot of people on this site (including me) don't think that their bb problem is a result of TMAU. But nevertheless I decided to post this video hoping that more people will be aware of this strange disorder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy4f7rUicVA

jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Hi everyone,
Merry Christmas and happy new year to all. I'm not sure if anyone else already posted this but I've found this documentary and it's very interesting. It's not related to bb directly but it's about smell in general and TMAU in particular. So I thought it could be interesting to see. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9_o16ZE3sY

By the way I'm still not "cured" yet of bb but the condition is still much more bearable than before.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

Hi, Jess. What did you do to lessen it?
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

i don't smell of fish, though it may still be possible that I have a mild case..

I'll watch the video anyway.. Dinner and a BB Documentary, the only way to spend our lonely nights :P
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

jc wrote:Hi, Jess. What did you do to lessen it?
I'm still doing my usual daily routine. I take Pro-M internal deodorizer, stay away from red meat and dairy products (except yogurt which I eat every day). I use a nasal irrigator almost everyday, eat lots of fruit and vegetable, take my vitamin C regularly, and oil pull every day ( not sure if it's doing anything for my breath though).

Also, I've been focussing on trying to detox my body. And lately I've started using milk thistle to detox my liver, but I can't tell if it's doing anything for my breath yet. There's another thing I had used for about two weeks to detox my body. It's called flor-essence tea. It comes in powder and liquid form. I plan on going back to drinking this tea for at least three more months, but right now I can't order it yet cause it's a bit expensive.

I do believe that detoxing the body with the right products is key in completely eliminating my bb, so that's why I'm focussing on that. I'll keep you all posted on my condition from time to time.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

jess wrote:
jc wrote:Hi, Jess. What did you do to lessen it?
I'm still doing my usual daily routine. I take Pro-M internal deodorizer, stay away from red meat and dairy products (except yogurt which I eat every day). I use a nasal irrigator almost everyday, eat lots of fruit and vegetable, take my vitamin C regularly, and oil pull every day ( not sure if it's doing anything for my breath though).

Also, I've been focussing on trying to detox my body. And lately I've started using milk thistle to detox my liver, but I can't tell if it's doing anything for my breath yet. There's another thing I had used for about two weeks to detox my body. It's called flor-essence tea. It comes in powder and liquid form. I plan on going back to drinking this tea for at least three more months, but right now I can't order it yet cause it's a bit expensive.

I do believe that detoxing the body with the right products is key in completely eliminating my bb, so that's why I'm focussing on that. I'll keep you all posted on my condition from time to time.
Thanks Jess, I hope it continue to work for you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic