Your Email Address:

First Name:

UK media opportunity with channel 5 to raise awareness

Another possible cause of bad breath.
Atrial
Advanced

Hi

Post by Atrial »

Archimonde wrote:I made a thread a while ago about the "pro-TMAU propaganda cabal" on this forum.

viewtopic.php?p=51638&sid=46a088ccabfe9 ... 4b2955f463

Malory is at it again. Looks like her sidekick Deebo left the cabal and the forum. Maybe he wised up and finally realized he never had BB to begin with like so many people on here.

Though i firmly believe the brain, leader and mastermind behind TMAU propaganda on the whole internet is 'Scientist42', aka, Arun something, i don't know what username he uses nowadays. He was all over BB and TMAU forums a few years ago, he even had his own forum and website trying to convince everyone they have TMAU.

I suspect he made up the term 'TMAU2'. That term was unheard of just a few years ago, he was the only one using it. I couldn't find 'TMAU2' in any medical database or scientific literature back then. He invented TMAU2 to convince the world they might have TMAU even if they test negative for TMAU, no joke. He's the real McCoy, somewhat of a cult leader. Malory is one of his propagandist.

sandspiegel wrote:
Every nose sniffing, every cough, every nose scratching by others

Archimonde wrote:
"Those are allergy reactions, they are allergic to you, it's got nothing to do with a bad odor. Do you cough after you take a smelly dump? No. Bad odors don't make people cough.

If a person starts coughing or their nose itch after being exposed to pollen or cats or any other allergen, will you assume the pollen/cat/etc has bad breath?"

You believe you don't smell people are just allergic to you and that is why they react to you.
Lol I'm not even going justify your post and silly writings with a answer

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Atrial, have you taken the TMAU test?
Atrial
Advanced

Hi

Post by Atrial »

halitosisux wrote:Atrial, have you taken the TMAU test?

No haven't taken the test but I have met people with positive tmau2.
Didn't detect any odour from them I was shocked because i have never considered the "fish odor" tmau as option obviously it only smells of fish half the time.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Do you intend to take the test?
Yes TMA only smells of fish at high concentrations. At low concentrations it smells of many of the "room filling" descriptions like fecal, garbage, smelly socks, burnt rubber.

Have you tried taking choline supplements to see if it worsens your odour?
And then doing the opposite to see if your symptoms improve?
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

halitosisux wrote:Do you intend to take the test?
Yes TMA only smells of fish at high concentrations. At low concentrations it smells of many of the "room filling" descriptions like fecal, garbage, smelly socks, burnt rubber.

Have you tried taking choline supplements to see if it worsens your odour?
And then doing the opposite to see if your symptoms improve?

No I can't take choline tablets, i know they will make it worse but i have done low choline diet and it made a difference.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Re: Hi

Post by Archimonde »

Atrial wrote:
You believe you don't smell people are just allergic to you and that is why they react to you.

When it comes to coughing and sneezing, yes, those are allergic reactions, not BB reactions. That's the consensus on every PATM forum, so it's not just me.

Only a few lost souls on this forum think that: "coughing = i must smell bad". You are the 1%.

I've actually managed to convince a few people on this forum that they don't have BB, I've seen 2 of them go from posting here to posting on the PATM forum.
Atrial
Advanced

Post by Atrial »

Archimonde wrote:
Atrial wrote:

When it comes to coughing and sneezing, yes, those are allergic reactions, not BB reactions. That's the consensus on every PATM forum, so it's not just me.

Only a few lost souls on this forum think that: "coughing = i must smell bad". You are the 1%.

I've actually managed to convince a few people on this forum that they don't have BB, I've seen 2 of them go from posting here to posting on the PATM forum.
Lol bad smell can irritate your throat and to get rid of it they cough.
I think you are trying to make yourself feel better deep down down you know it's not real.
poodude80

Post by poodude80 »

Most reactions toward me are heavily breathing out and gasping for air. But I also experience people clearing their throat around me. They sometimes cough but always in the process of clearing their throat.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Atrial wrote:
bad smell can irritate your throat
How did you come to that conclusion? You made an assumption based on absolutely nothing.

Good luck finding a credible source that says bad smell causes coughing. You won't find one. There must be 1000s of things that can irritate the throat, why jump to the conclusion that bad odor is the cause?

I ask again, how did you come to that conclusion?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic