Your Email Address:

First Name:

REVOLUTION FOR ALL SUFFERERS FOR THIS CURE! ALLELUIA!!

Acute halitosis posts goes here
sandy
Junior

REVOLUTION FOR ALL SUFFERERS FOR THIS CURE! ALLELUIA!!

Post by sandy »

Alleluia, praise the lord. Gosh it took me so long to get in here.Here it is guys this might be it,i know at first i said vitamin c and massaging gums,boy was I wrong.I had done alot of research and you know what the Dentistry is full of ignorant, selfish people looking at us with $$$$ in their eyes.We all lost hope & trust in people but never gave up is what makes us stonger today than who we were! The website you go to is periodontaldiseasetreatmentguidelines ,its wriiten by Micheal Donahue,RDH, BA.All we need is to purchase waterpik & the best kind to get is the ultra dental water jet that comes with a pocket pik (and other excessories )that can easliy go under the pockets and also 16 ounce of 10% povidone idodine and household bleach with6% (needed only 1 tsp with 8 onces of warm water or get the GSE ( grapefruit seed extract) needed 15 drops with 8 ounce of warm water along with antibiotics.It was right here in the internet with an honest person that wanted to help us all.READ AUTHOR'S COMMENT IN WHAT HE HAD TO SAY ABOUT THE NATIONAL TRAGEDY IN THE USA ABOUT DENITISTRY.They will be getting an earful from me for taking tons of money on things that didnt work for me!

sandy
Junior

Post by sandy »

An other thing the ultra dental jet is the best kind cause it also comes with like i said a pocket pik that can easly go in the pockets and they sell it at walmart, I just got mine and will start as soon as i go to the dentist for the antibiotics & knowing them they proboly will say it wont work ,hope to God they better not say that..lol or get it from a doctor in that case. .Try it guys we have nothing to loose and i think also after this regime start taking your vitamins C & calcium CoQ.
God Bless you all!
tony
Junior

Post by tony »

Sales Scammer.
Thats the sort of rubbish people don't want posted
Hank
Junior

Post by Hank »

Actually I think that there may be some merit to the post. There is a huge continuing post about the so called "triple antibiotic therapy" that some on this forum are trying, which, if you go to the recommended site about gingevitis, that's the first recommended step. Regarding the rest of the recommended steps, it certainly sounds possibly helpful (doesn't sound harmful).

Last, on a personal note, many moons ago, I went to a dentist who immediately said that my teeth seem like they're dead and he diagnosed me with pre-gingivitis. This was a shock to me since I thought my teeth were healthy. He then did the procedure where they dig out any plaque underneath your gums (which is painful). After that I didn't really follow any recommended regimen to fight gingivitis, and after 1-2 years was the first onset of my chronic bb. That was like 9 years ago.

All to say, I wonder if you can have gingivitis or pre-gingivits and not really know it? And if you do, can it be the cause of bb? And if so, a therapy like the one recommended could help.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Hi Hank,
Its worth persuing this if you have any doubts on the condition of your gums, since they are THE major cause of BB.
If you need more than toothbrushing alone to maintain healthy gums, something this would be ideal.
Clementine
Total Newbie

Post by Clementine »

Taking unprescribed antibiotics can be dangerous. It could lower your chances of fighting off infections. I would not do this unless it is under the supervision of a physician.
asd
Master

Post by asd »

So did it work?
celica

HMMMM

Post by celica »

I have a water pik and been doing it for months and its not helping although it will make you feel good that you mouth and teeth are super clean but your breath still stinks.
sandy
Junior

Post by sandy »

Sorry for not reporting back about the water pik, my fault. My gums did shrink from 6 to 3,4, but my problem is that the back of my gums are swallon so now I know everytime i get scaling & root planning evry 3 months, I can feel the thickness of the saliva coming from my top gums so the infection is in the swallon gums. The orrigator does help me but the iodine didnt realy help me at all, it almost broke my orrigator cause its so thick. So after dinner I use the orrigator to take out the pieces of food that i cant reach witha toothbrush ot floss. I'm currently drinking green tea everyday to ward off infection & & taking vitamin c.
Well i bought thiis wireless dental led curing lamp & see if this cures the black piigmented bacteria in my mouth, crossing my fingers.
I will report back for the result as soon as i recieve it.
PatJewett
Total Newbie

Post by PatJewett »

A friend of mine suggested that I ask my doctor about an antibiotic to treat bad breath. He claims it will fight off the infection causing the bad breath. Has anyone heard of this?

-------------------
Pat Jewett
Dental insurance
sandy
Junior

Post by sandy »

PatJewett wrote:A friend of mine suggested that I ask my doctor about an antibiotic to treat bad breath. He claims it will fight off the infection causing the bad breath. Has anyone heard of this?

-------------------
Pat Jewett
Dental insurance
Careful with antibiotics it can give you bigger problems..who knows maybe thats why i have this yeat problem too.
Take Acidophilus & Bifidus 2 hrs after when taking Antibiotic's.
mitc

Post by mitc »

I had fecal breath odor for YEARS. Talked to many doctors who I am sure thought that I was crazy....I finally had a friend who suffers too, send me a eBook he bought 5 or 6 months ago he ask me how his breath smelt and didn’t smell a thing. He said the eBook amongst much else had him stop eating dairy food/ soft drinks and coffee/tea. So I’m like reading it and doing all the stuff it says to do. Thinking this has to be bull. But after a few days my tongue started turning red and felt nice. I worked up the courage to ask a friend how my breath smelt and he’s like I don’t smell anything. Now I’m thinking all those years of humiliation and I could have solved it ffs! There’s a site about it called Badhalitosisbreath. Com. When I read the site I felt sorry for the guy as he clearly had a real tough time with his bad breath, which pretty much ruined his school years. At lest he found a way to beat his bad breath and is letting others know how. Post this everywhere to help people!! Thanks
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic