Your Email Address:

First Name:

My tested solution for nasal breath.

Acute halitosis posts goes here
Portugal
Total Newbie

My tested solution for nasal breath.

Post by Portugal »

This is my tested solution for nasal breath. If this doesn't works go to an ENT and, if he finds nothing, consider that the smell may come from your lungs. In this case you have a lot of "options" lol: get tested for food allergies (example: the futuristic HALCAT Test); get tested to hepatic function (blood test); get tested to milk AND other foods allergies like gluten, etc..; you may get tested to intestinal bacterias... but this isn't connected with bad breath, or haven't been proved yet. Never forget the helictobater pylori test that is very important. You may also test if your immune system is weak or strong... but i think that you should have symptoms like tiredness, insomnia, etc...
What i wrote above is what i think is connected (in order) to nasal smell. Don't forget that food allergie is different from food intolerance.
When you go to an ENT he will see if you have nasal polips,sinusitis, etc... In case of sinusitis don't forget that my "mix" is Superior, Totally Natural, and Less Expensive than all the products that exist in a common pharmacy:

Here it is:

You need obviously a bottle. After you make it mix well, and also in each utilisation. Drop 3ml in each nostril.

1,8% Marine Salt
8,2% Hydrogen Peroxide (the lower concentration possible... 0,3)
10% Clorexidine (Buy the mouthwash... but it can't have alcohol)
0,5% essential oils ( pine, eucalyptus... i used this ones)
50% Biotene Mouthwash ( it has an enzimatic complex that is execellent to the subject) [This product is from a USA company called "Laclede"]
The rest could be mineral water.

If this make any kind of pain in your nose, meiby you have infection... But you have to continue using it... Also buy an antibiotic like AVelox or Augmentin for it.

It's all for now. I'm now free of nasal odour; I expect that you also!!!

P.S.- I tried, many years ago, meiby i was 15, a nasal irrigation... it didn't helped nothing.

portugal

wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

hi Portugal,

thanks for the info, I have done some chemical mixin in the past, n most of them did work, but the enzymes in biotene really is amazing, I have used biotene mouthwash and tongue gell before, loved it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic