Your Email Address:

First Name:

12 years

Acute halitosis posts goes here
celica

12 years

Post by celica »

This is how my stories goes. I dont have this before when I was 24 years old but when I was hired my job required alot of talking and shouting so after I talked I will drink a lot of water with ice or a lot of coke. Then I developed sore throat and I could not talk for months. I went to the dentist and she give me medicine. After a year I just noticed that my breath started to stinks. people are offerring gum and make you overheared that they use mouthwash etc... I went back to the dentist she said she dont smell it but still people around you are the no. 1 source that ypu have it. After a year another year I noticed some small white stone coming out now they called tonsil stones. I thought its all food particles. Another dentist said I need to have my tonsils removed so I had my surgery. For six months its gone but came back again worst than before. Just like you guys I took some medecine prescribed by internist saying its come from my stomach which is not true I took the medicine he give me and nothing happens. I have most of my tooth extracted cause Im just getting paranoid that it comes from my teeth and now I am sure that its coming from my throat because I have a sinusitis and I always kind of swallow the mucus dripping in my throat that became the tonsil stones. I want to advice to anybody who still have their tonsils dont ever have it removed . I should have listened to that old doctor when I asked him for the second opinion> He was retiring and he told me their is no found cure yet. I tried Dr. Katz and spent a lot of money and wasted my time . Like you guys humiliation is too much whatever you suffer list them and I endure it. I have a water pick a nasal irrigator and order pro biotics in Australia and its all waste. My last recourse now is to have a sinus surgery to clean up my sinusis and see what will happen. :oops:

Ice
Advanced

hey

Post by Ice »

hey!.
do u mind me asking where u from? and what kind of sinus surgery are u planing on having? tha balon..something.....I read about ssounds promising, but I don't know anyone that has done it... so u started having bb, at the age 24?? thats pretty late... I guess ure lucky ;)
what gives u at least temporary help? any mouth wassh? food...?etch..

anyway wish u luck!

ice
celica

home remedies

Post by celica »

Well Im an asian and and when I was in my country before I went to all doctors. I started with dentists, Gastro..., EENT and was given all kinds of medicine and checked by different device. Have an endoscopy and I remembered that I gargle and boil guava leaves and some salt and that at least lessen the smell. I can talk to people and they dont cover their nose. Then I worked here in the US and my doctor assiged me to an EENT. EENT ruled out that its food particle so he decided to do a tonsillectomy but my old doctor back home who is retiring told me not to because hed been long in that profession and he said cure was not found yet and I will just be wasting my money and he was right because I did not listen to him. Instead that I was cured It get worse after my tonsil is gone . I knew it came from my sinusis since when I started having a post nasal drip after three years I develop this bad breath.
oneday
Total Newbie

Post by oneday »

how do you know that you have bb? does licking the back of your hand smell? do you have a metallic taste? does it smell like fecal matter?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic