Your Email Address:

First Name:

ok.... I finally decided to tell you all what the cure is

Acute halitosis posts goes here
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

@ halitosisux: yes, I was prescribed Helidac , I had to take it twice, and I feel the bacteria has decreased, but I haven't checked after the second treatment...

and yes, all of my acid reflux, and almost all of my post nasal drip is GONE!!!!!!! and yes I have been able to control my bowel movements now... here's the thing with my bowel movements, I never really had constipation, it just seemed like for some reason I had to clean my intestines and that's why regular bowel movements are the most important part of my bb cure, because even now if I'm too careless about it I feel a little bit of bb...

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Wnaysha that's really great to hear and even getting rid of your PND too. Congrats!
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

wnaysha,
I looked up Helidac and found this:

Adults: The recommended dosage (taken 4 times daily for 14 days at mealtimes and at bedtime) is bismuth subsalicylate: 525 milligrams (mg) in two 262.4-mg chewable tablets; metronidazole: 250-mg in one 250 mg tablet; and tetracycline hydrochloride: 500 mg in one 500-mg capsule.

Your doctor may also prescribe an H2 antagonist (a class of drug used to treat ulcers) to take along with your Helidac therapy.

Several years ago I had H. pylori and I was put on 2 different antibiotics (so long ago I don't remember what they were), but I know I wasn't given anything chewable. I would have remembered that b/c I hate taking pills and have a hard time swallowing them. So did you have chewable pills? I'm wondering if I still have H. Pylori.

Susie
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

keeptrying,
I just saw your post about helidac also.....sorry I didn't see it the first time. Hmmmm we all have had H.pylori. Did you take Helidac also?

Susie
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

@ halitosisux: yes I'm very happy!!! but even now I try to stay away from certain food...

@ susie: yes I was prescribed the chewing kind of bismuth, but i hated it :-& so I just took the liquid one... bismuth s is antibacterial...
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

wnaysha,
I'm so sorry I was excited when I read you found a cure that I forgot to say Congratulations!!!! I guess I missed the first post in August. I'm so happy for you!

Could you tell me what liquid you took, I'm not sure if you are talking about bismuth or something else. I have ALOT of stomach issues.

Thanks for the info and once again CONGRATS!
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

@ susie,
LOLz it's ok, thanks... :) I took pepto-bismol liquid... you can take the tablets too, I just don't like the taste of the tablets....
sadman
Advanced

Post by sadman »

No, You can not cut protein supplies to oral bacteria. Saliva, serum, dead mucosal cells, dead bacterial cells, crevicular fluid contain alot of protein. They dont need your food to obtain protein.
Murat Aydin
Dont restrict yourself. Eat every thing. There is no diet to protect you from halitosis. (if your doc didnt advise some specific diet such as, tmau, lactose intolerance, diabetes, gout, etc).
- Murat Aydın
:D

wnaysha :

You control your bad breath with diet . What do you think about the above statements of Dr. Murat
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

@ sadman: Protein is not the only thing that bacterias feed on... they can basically just live on your own tissue and all the nutrients in your own body, infact some microbes are so strong they can live through the strongest heat, radiation, pressure etc...

I am not asking to totally change your diet, infact the diet I have presented is a lot more healtheir than our regular diet... it includes vegetables, fruits, meats, everything.. except onions, garlic, too spicy/strong, lactose in some people... and this is only for a few weeks to months depending on your body/level of bb.....

the diet i have proposed is a healing one that heals your intestines, stomach, esophagus and brings your body back to normal, and once your body is normal you can even have onions maybe once a month, but you must be careful not have tooo much...
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

My BB will only be cured if I submit myself entirely to a god?

I don't buy the diet stories.. So if stop eating everything except salad, I can be BB free! Too bad I'll likely be dead, because even when I eat whatever I want as much as I can, I can barely gain a pound (super fast metabolism).

If some of you don't eat dairy, meat, fish, eggs, or grains, what the hell do you eat, and how do you surviving to tell the tale?
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

@stressedout
Hi, I wanna know what is your diet exactly...I had started an almost raw vegeterian diet but I had to quit because of extreme weakness.can you list the items you eat?
thank you so much :D
hopefulness

Post by hopefulness »

It seems a lot like rolling your diet back- say 5000 years but using modern oral hygiene aids.

So you drink choices are water. And your food choices are nuts, berries, seeds, and the odd bite of meat.

This diet would have been the norm for many thousands of years.

Today’s typical diet has little resemblance to the long term norm.

Just a thought.
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

Great thought, hopefulness!

Clara,

My diet is brown/red/black rice, sometimes lentil (not much beans), potatoes, fruits, vegetables (steamed or raw or stewed), salads with olive oil, lemon or acv, coconut oil, some fish (not too often cause need to watch for mercury, or parasites from raw fish), herbs, raw unsalted nuts and seeds (almonds preferred, no peanuts). NO dairy/wheat/gluten/eggs/red meat. Raw honey yes. Super foods yes. Green tea yes. And of course NO soft drinks, water most of of the time, herbal teas yes of course (no sugar no milk!), occasional wine on weekends. The more natural the better, thus nothing deep fried or junk food that wouldnt apply to me anyway since its all breaded. The diet change DOES make breath better, and most likely helps our sinus/tonsil system - in my experience anyway.
Kronx
Total Newbie

Post by Kronx »

nice to hear your bb free now. i have halitosis atm and i will try and follow your rules. hopes this works out for me :D
sweetnlow

Post by sweetnlow »

Wnaysha
I do agree about diet. I have notice when I eat sweets and other things my breath gets worse and will stay like that all day. I have noticed that many people have read what you wrote and don't understand. They keep making bad remarks about what you have said about changing their diets but they might not have to change everything. Everyone on this board should find out what food makes their breath bad and stop eating it or only eat it once in a while.

CAME ON PEOPLE you need to find out what food causes BB for you and stop being so negative. Its funny how alot of us on this board will take any supplement, any drug or buy any product but the thought of changing something in your diet is unthinkable.

I know the Dr. said that changing your diet doesn't make a difference but I beg to differ. THIS IS COMING FROM A PERSON THAT IS NOT A HEALTH NUTT!! I LOVE THE HELL OUT OF FOOD! LOL :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic