Your Email Address:

First Name:

A good solution for chronic halitosis ...

Acute halitosis posts goes here
Jorge
Total Newbie

A good solution for chronic halitosis ...

Post by Jorge »

Hi all ...

All text is translated from Spanish to English, I think when you read some things will not make sense, so you'll have
strive to understand at best. He also left his original text, if any of you can improve the translation ...

My name is George and manage a Spanish forum of chronic halitosis. I suffer from chronic halitosis since I have use of reason, ie
I have bad breath 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

For 6 years I started to fight tirelessly against this burden to carry on their backs all. In many forums I read things very hard,
very sad and very desperation of people like me who suffer a horrible symptom of something that works well in our
body. Since then I learned to live with this problem and I'm not willing to have my halitosis makes me think I'm a man
normal and have halitosis have to be miserable and unable to relate to people. I always think that halitosis
a disease that is not going to kill me, and I have always present to a good friend of mine that killed him before he said a cancer
Many times I would give anything in this world to change my halitosis by cancer, so much thought into this and mentalizaros
that halitosis is not going to kill that many people have it worse than us and that their illnesses are life goes ...

There are two reasons to write in this forum, the first is that when reading a user who is thinking about s*****e because of his
halitosis, telling him to think that people want and spend all his anger and anguish in supporting this forum and use their
forces working closely with stakeholders to tell their story every day and propose possible solutions and the most important
all is to think that halitosis is not a disease, it is only a symptom of some organ of our body is not working well ...

My second reason is to bring my knowledge of this terrible disease, I have 6 years fighting tirelessly to eliminate my
halitosis and I think every day I understand more about what causes the causes. Those who have spent some time investigating
causes halitosis think that does not have a pattern of conduct and it is very difficult for it to be understood, but as it goes by
time we came to some conclusions to rule out the causes that lead to ...

It is possible that some people have bad breath for some years and this does not mean you have chronic halitosis, this is what
means is that they have bad breath for a few years and possibly his cause of oral origin, but those with
halitosis child, this does mean that they have chronic halitosis. I make this comment because I see the line of research in
this forum is aimed at the cause of oral halitosis as guilty ...

Chronic Halitosis is full of many contradictions and understand it is very complicated, so much we wash our mouth and
many products used to fight do not get any good result in the best got to have good
breath half an hour, but experience confirms that it is useless and this happens because the cause is oral. So for me
the cause becomes oral history. People who believe that it is much cause halitosis is oral businesses and
laboratories that sell oral hygiene products, and that we are their best customers and their economic benefits are
high for this economic interest that they manipulate finance reports ...

My intention is only to provide information and the results of my online research to help in what we can to this forum ...

I think and I am totally convinced that chronic halitosis is caused by poor digestion by a malfunction of the Spleen.
You need only read some posts of this forum to realize that the cause is oral. We've all used all kinds of products
oral and the result is always the same, halitosis continues day after day ...

The bacterial cause can not be the cause of chronic halitosis, if this were so, after the years, these bacteria would have to
cause serious illness even come to mutate and some resulting in death, but as you can see for yourselves
ourselves, we enjoy good health in general. So the research focus in the oral cause is a waste of time and
grow old with it the benefits of pharmaceutical ...

Conclusions
===========
The underlying cause of chronic halitosis is malfunctioning spleen, causing furred tongue, phlegm in throat
distemper constantly present in our nose and indigestion. Creating a vicious cycle of poor digestion, heartburn,
fermentation, putrefaction, and so the spleen returns to malfunction ...

For whatever reason or by the mercury in vaccines as a child, constant infections as a child or by a defect in a gene
transmitted by our parents, not working properly Spleen our body does not produce enough digestive enzymes
to metabolize the food we eat, leaving the half-digested food and resulting in fermentation processes
and putrefaction. In forming these conditions, the intestine becomes inflamed and becomes more permeable absorbing the substance of these
hypocritical from the bloodstream. The lungs remove toxins and absorbed gases from these fermentations, leading to
final result that typical smell of decay and shit ...

Below I hit a lot of text information and the conclusions of my line of research ...

Part 1
========
I do not understand much because everyone insists on blaming the causes responsible for oral and chronic halitosis, I
to find solutions in this line of research is a waste of time, which do not have and spending that causes us
day by day, we are the best customers of the laboratories of toothpaste, maybe those companies that are interested
believe that the solution is in the products we sell for halitosis ...

It is true that bad breath does not behave in a logical pattern and is very difficult to understand, but can not be
possible that a bacterial infection of an overnight change, ie I have today and tomorrow halitosis disappears
magic, this change must have another explanation, and the last thing I remember is that this change is made
bacteria in the mouth ...

The vast majority of us are also our father or mother with halitosis and we can also see how often
match the sexes, ie halitosis father, son / s male / is with halitosis, and mothers so with their daughters,
¿¿Not it an important fact to take into account? and that most of us share the same disorders
health, because I think we should think more about a defect in a gene that we transmit to our children and that
gene does not allow the balance of our body balance needed to keep things running smoothly ...

I have come to understand a little more our problem and may not be the final solution, but works for me and I
that most of you should give the same results.

I want to get heavy in recommending that you become the test of Mercury and intolerance to gluten, so that
want to do this remedy should also be tested to ensure that your halitosis is not caused
by gluten intolerance or be contaminated by mercury ...

We've all had very bad days and good days without other people bothering give our breath samples
and have often wondered ¿¿Because today I do not smell my bad breath? and I have the answer ...

Our biggest enemy to fight is not just our bad breath, it was always our desperation for wanting
solve a problem on a day that we slopes since we can remember, anyone who read will understand us
perfectly, but this desperation makes we want to learn fast and if one day because there are no results
abandon what had begun so intusiasmo and this has become a vicious circle that has
been converted into authentic selfish.

We are all aware that this issue is full of contradictions and that if pharmaceutical companies do not
find a solution, not because they seek it, is that the solution lies in the mouth, the solution offered by these
laboratories are aimed at solving problems periodontal or gum, I think, that these cases are not the ones
our cause halitosis. Unfortunately we are their best customers, trying and testing their products, as well say
does not solve the problem. These labs know better than I that these products are useless and
not even help ...

I want to clarify to avoid misunderstandings that this is only for those chronic halitosis, halitosis is 24 hours
and every day of the year since we use the halitosis razon.Para few years ago or a few months the most
be provable cause and oral antibiotic treatment as a mouthwash can solve the problem ...

I hope your not despair once again and only you will blind limiteis to read part of this post, so please
read it from beginning to end, with this you will come to understand a little more our problem and you can get to
normal life, which both want to be in relationship with others ...

Because today I do not smell the bad breath people I talk to!

¿¿How many times we put this question? I think we asked this many times in our lives, but never
We noticed it and less to answer them, we have not even raised to keep track of
food we eat daily in order to take stock after the next day or the following days of
effect of feeding and the degree of halitosis ...

So the question that I do now is:
¿¿That is what changes in our body not to have bad breath a few days?

Well, I aver found the answer, just a matter of perfecting much will ...

By common sense, rule out two causes to which you attribute that cause halitosis, they are: Smoking and alcoholic beverages,
I remember when I was 10 years do not smoke nor drank Cokes and my classmates did not want to share with me the
tables for the odor that emanated from my breath, so for me it is clear that these two causes are responsible for
my halitosis. They may be the cause of bad breath in many populations, but only temporarily ...

I also want to rule out possible causes such as Helicobacter pylori, as well as gastritis and gastroesophageal reflux.
To all who will diagnose Helicobacter pylori and halitosis after removal of the continuum. And if a cause of halitosis
was reflux of stomach acid, ourselves would be able to smell the odor because every day would be different
depending on the food, and therefore our sense of smell does not memorize the smell of shit that we never
we smell. Those who have or have had reflugo and acid comes to the mouth are able to distinguish the taste
and odor at the time of eating food just ...

I also think that people who are not a vegetarian diet free of suffering from chronic halitosis, is more
There are cases where it was reported that people with this diet suffer from halitosis and in this forum there are also cases ...

Therefore we rule out that halitosis comes from your stomach, but all agree that we have problems
stomach and a number of symptoms common among us, and that someone from our family also, well
our father or mother has chronic halitosis and this almost always occurs from mother to daughter and father to son ...

I think and I think our halitosis leaves our lungs, we are always there with that damn phlegm that we do not
leaves no time and that distemper both when we wake up and have all day, and those nostrils as
Always wet ...

It all seems very confusing and full of contradictions, but you will see how it does not, is very simple and easy to understand ...

I have held and hold more firmly in an alkaline environment or habitat harmful bacteria die, so I
refer to these facts:

The normal pH of saliva is between 6.5 - 7.4, on the first morning urine between 5.5 - 6.5, and the blood
has a very narrow range (7.38 to 7.42).

The pH of cancer cells is more acidic than normal in the body in an area where cancer is located
a pH of 4.7 to 5.2.

The more acidic the environment or habitat, the lower the amount of oxygen, it is therefore an ideal environment for
Anaerobic bacteria ...

A waste pit in the atmosphere is super acid, bacteria and procreating the human gas kills them ...

I think and I think our problem is the following:

1.-Insufficient digestive enzymes to normal metabolizers different foods ...

2.-The acid-base balance in the body ...

3.-The transformations experienced by food in the stomach and intestine during digestion ...

I think the lack of digestive enzymes causes that make our poor digestion and acidifies our body and the end result ... our beloved halitosis

PART 2 ª
========

Enzymes and digestion
==========================
The digestion of food takes place through the action of enzymes, the deficit brings several complications ...

Enzymes are proteins that occur in living organisms, that make it possible to carry out metabolic reactions.
There are different types of enzymes: digestive, metabolic and dietary, although the deficit of digestive enzymes is the
most affects the digestion and absorption and utilization of nutrients.

Enzymes adopt a three-dimensional structure allows the recognition of specific materials that can act on
-Substrates. Each of the transformations experienced by the food in our digestive system, is associated with a
specific type of enzyme. These enzymes are called digestive enzymes. Each enzyme acts on only one type of food,
as a key fits a lock. In addition, each type of enzyme works in very specific conditions of acidity, as
can be seen below. Without these conditions, the enzyme can not act, the chemical reactions of the digestive processes
not occur properly and are partially digested food.

Types of Enzymes
================
Ptyalin acts on starches. Provides Mono and disaccharides.
It occurs in the mouth (salivary glands).
Conditions for acting:
Middle moderately alkaline.

Amylase acts on starch and sugars.
Glucose provides. It is produced in the stomach and pancreas.
Conditions for acting:
Middle moderately acid.

Pepsin acts on proteins.
Provides Peptides and amino acids.
It is produced in the stomach.
Conditions for acting:
Strongly acidic conditions.

Lipase acts on fats, fatty acids and glycerin.
It is produced in pancreas and intestine.
Conditions for acting:
Alkaline medium and after action of bile salts.

Lactase acts on milk lactose, glucose and galactose.
It occurs in small (its production decreases with growth).
Conditions for acting:
Acidic environment.

The normal process of digestion of food by the action of enzymes, resulting in basic nutrients
(Amino acids, glucose, fatty acids, etc.). To assimilate into the intestines are used by the body. However,
when enzymes can not act or quantity is insufficient, there are processes of fermentation and putrefaction in the
half-digested food. Here are the organic enzymes and intestinal bacteria responsible for breaking the
food. The difference is that instead of getting only elementary nutrients, as in the case of digestion
brought about by enzymes, occur in addition to a variety of toxic products (indole, skatole, phenol, etc.).. These
substances also enter the blood, overloading the systems of elimination of toxins from the body.

Functions of enzymes
========================
Each group of enzymes has some functions in the body. Digestive enzymes allow the body to absorb and
take advantage of the nutrients in foods in the diet. Metabolic enzymes help to eliminate
toxins and waste products, as well as assist in the smooth functioning of the immune system, while the enzymes
help with diet rather different digestive processes and contribute to the proper functioning of other
enzymes.

Causes of deficiency
========================
There are three types of digestive enzymes, proteolytic needed to digest protein, lipases, to digest
fat, and amylases needed to digest carbohydrates. Most are formed inside cells
in the mouth, stomach, pancreas and small intestine, ie along the digestive tract and glands
attached.

The deficit of these enzymes affects the absorption and utilization of nutrients as protein, carbohydrates and
fat without the presence of enzymes, can not split and lead to simpler substances that can pass the stream
blood to be used by our cells. Also this can lead to fermentation and putrefaction
of foods that have been partially digested, which causes the appearance of various symptoms such as dyspepsia
(Difficult digestion), flatulence or eructation (excess gas), skin problems, weakness or fatigue, muscle aches or
joints and allergic reactions, among others.

An example of digestive enzyme deficiency is the lack of lactase in the intestine. This enzyme is responsible for degrading
lactose (milk sugar), and its lack causes lactose intolerance that is accompanied by flatulence, diarrhea and pain and
bloating.

Dietary enzymes, enzymes that are part of the composition of food, largely destroyed by the action
heat, ie, grilling, cooking, heating or frying. Therefore raw foods will be the main
food source of enzymes, making it important that the diet includes plenty of salads and fresh fruit. Exists
such as proteolytic enzymes, bromelain and papain, found in pineapple and papaya respectively, so the
consumption of these fruits after meals can help digestion easier. However, these enzymes
more abundant in other parts of the plant's own fruit, why that is often used to Capula that contain
at higher doses.

While carrying out a balanced diet, if your digestive system can not transform and absorb nutrients,
is difficult to enjoy good health ...

PART 3ª
========

The acid-base balance in the body
------------------------------------------
Initially it should explain what acidity and alkalinity.
The degree of acidity or alkalinity is measured using a scale called pH (potential hydrogen) ranging from 0
(Zero, extremely acidic) to 14 (extremely alkaline), located in the center (7) the neutral value.

So between O and 7 have the values ??of acidity and 7 to 14 the alkalinity.

Let us roughly how the mechanism of acidity and alkalinity in the body. The 60 trillion cells
that make up our bodies need nourishment, eliminate waste and constantly renewed. In this sense,
Blood performs two vital functions: all the cells carry nutrients they need materials and remove them
toxins and acids that occur as a result of the transformation of these nutrients (metabolism).

Thanks to the process of cellular respiration, cells are part of the oxygen they need for their life processes.

At the cellular level is a kind of internal combustion is released as body heat. The waste
originate in the combustion process, are acidic and must be evacuated from the body through pathways
natural elimination (kidneys, intestines, skin and lungs).

To accomplish this task quite the blood must maintain a slight level of alkalinity. In a healthy pH
of blood (lymph, cerebrospinal fluid, etc.). is between 7.40 and 7.45. When increasing the level of
acidity due to certain regulatory mechanisms, blood manages to maintain this vital balance. It does this through
the contribution of bases (alkalis) that neutralize acids. Therefore, for a healthy cellular metabolism, it is necessary
which together with oxygen, the blood has a constant flow of alkaline substances in nature, in order to neutralize
acids.

At first the blood gets these food bases. In case of further need, whether by excess
acids or bases, nutritional deficiencies can use the alkaline reserve of bones, teeth, tissues. This
Thus the blood becomes a "thief" of the organizational structure, with the sole objective of restoring the vital
acid-base balance. This sets in motion the mechanism of softening and demineralization. These mechanisms we
lead to erosion of bone, joint degeneration, weak hair, mucosal lesions, conditions in ways
tract.

It follows that we must be careful in the supply of alkalizing our body that we do through
food we eat, trying to avoid acidifying foods and situations. Prolonged in
acidic body is the same corrosion that corrode the tissues, veins and arteries. When the pH becomes acidic
oxygen is deficient, it causes harmful anaerobic microforms are created, the training of germs
fungi and viruses.

PART 4ª
========

The changes experienced by food in the stomach and intestine during digestion
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------
The digestive system recognizes food when they are too mixed together and form the juices
digestive appropriate to each of them. Enzymes or substances that act in the digestion of nutrients
are different fruits or vegetables, cereals and nuts, dairy or legumes.

A simple meal is much easier to digest and assimilate than one with many blends.

The changes experienced by food in the stomach and intestines during digestion, are produced
by a group of substances called enzymes or chemicals that go into the digestive juices. These substances act only under favorable conditions. If conditions change comes not work well and the fermentation and
putrefaction of nutrients, and subsequent poisoning of the body.

Each of the enzymes involved in digestion have an effect on one kind of food. A digest starches, other proteins and a third from fat. The capacity of action of gastric juice varies with food consumed. It forms an acid juice, flesh, or nearly neutral, with little hydrochloric acid to bread, ie changes its pH.

The digestive enzymes is always good for the digestion of food, as we have said. When we eat bread, digestive juice made is suitable for bread, and when we eat cheese, the device
recognizes this food digestive juice digestive form another different and appropriate to their digestion. When the mix, especially in large quantities, there is a good recognition and appropriate training
digestive juices, with consequent poor digestion and fermentation and putrefaction of food.

Mixtures of food concentrates or more expensive and long digestion: bread, cereals, milk and dairy products, legumes, nuts, eggs, and of course meat and fish, in the same meal, give
lead to poor digestion. Fermentation and putrefaction of its components leads to toxic substances that harm be absorbed throughout the body. This is one of the most important causes of disease.
Also cause a number of digestive disorders, try to be relieved with bicarbonate, antacid medications and other drugs. We damaged in this way the stomach and intestine and then try to alleviate.

Fermentation and putrefaction the body becomes acid ...

With acidification of our body as a result of our diet and poor mixing of food that our bodies do become acidic and defend our system by removing these acids by
lungs, kidneys and skin ...

Kidneys and skin eliminate strong acids, such as uric acid, sulfuric acid and phosphoric acid, which arise primarily from animal proteins.

The lungs remove volatile or weak acids, such as citric, pyruvic, oxalic, which come from vegetables, in the form of carbon dioxide. (CO2).

The more acid our body becomes, the less oxygen and better habitat and environment for bacteria and fungi ...

I suppose you might be wondering Why is everyone else with an acid diet does not cause halitosis?

Will have something like diabetics, who send their parents this pathology, also could be an example to us celiacs. So our body fails in some gene that makes us damn halitosis.

Symptoms shared by most of us
-----------------------------------------------
Acidic saliva, tongue coated white, swollen gums, tooth sensitivity, broken teeth, acidity and stomach aches,
flatulence, heaviness digestive, intestinal releasing acids, rectal burning, swelling, tendency
diarrhea, cramps and abdominal pain, acid urine, Drop nose, sensitivity to cold, tonsillitis, sinusitis, laryngitis,
allergic tendency, dry skin or red skin, cramps and spasms in the legs, lumbago, stiff neck, pain in the neck muscles and
back, genital tract inflammation due to acid and infection, white discharge, bronchitis, Crohn's disease,
Celiac disease, etc ...

PART 5 ª
========

How to heal or improve our breath?
=============================================
1.-Provide plant digestive enzymes in our stomach so you can digest and metabolize food normally.
Ojo! with enzymes that are going to take, to assure that they are vegetables, so discard the animals. Each enzyme acts on a
different food.

Ptyalin acts on starches. This enzyme is produced by salivary glands.

Amylase acts on starch and sugars.

Pepsin acts on proteins.

Lipase acts on fats, fatty acids and glycerin.

Lactase acts on milk lactose, glucose and galactose.

I'm taking a plant compound that contains digestive enzymes:
PROTEASE (I, II, III, IV, V), papain, amylase, lactase, lipase, cellulase, alpha galactosidase, maltase, PEPTIZIMA, invertase, pectinase,
Glucoamylase, hemicellulase, phytase, bromelain. The buy boat of 60 capsules ...
For breakfast I take one. Before lunch I take one and in the middle of the meal to take me back to another (three day) ...
At snack and dinner I take no ...

2.-Make Alkalizing diet and eliminate where possible the resulting animal products and refined flour and sugar ...
By this I mean you can take meats and pastries, but in moderation, if we take the plant enzymes. It is recommended a diet of vegetables and fruits for a week and then start slowly incorporating the proteins ...

What matters is the type of enzyme that we will take and what foods act, and improved digestion conditions and disappear in the inconvenience and hassle of a bad digestion ...

To help your body be more alkaline you have to make 1.5 liters of alkaline water is not necessary for buy some, you only have to buy you a bottle of mineral water and introduce a normal sheet of white cabbage raw, after 4 hours and you have alkaline water with a pH greater than 7 guaranteed that this works! tested by me with ph test strips ...

Before meals I take a digestive enzyme capsules with alkaline water and the vegetables begin to eat and then if I incorporate meat or fish before I take a long drink of this water with one capsule of digestive enzymes and I can assure you that my digestion is good and I have reduced the volunmen the belly "beer" I have no slow digestion and no signs that people give me bad breath smells ...

Conclusions
============

If we have insufficient digestive enzymes will result in poor digestion, whether we eat a varied diet or vegetarian. This will cause poor digestion of food, which does not matter, forming fermentation and putrefaction of undigested food and inflamed intestine toxic substances into the bloodstream, eliminating
through the lungs and causing bad breath that smells like feces ...

Here you have a short summary of alkalizing foods
================================================== ========

Alkalizing MORE VEGETABLES ARE:
Garlic, celery, broccoli, barley, vegetable juice, raw spinach, parsley, CAROB, beans, beans, lettuce,
Beets, carrots, zucchini, OLIVE, PEAS, SQUASH, ONION, FRESH CORN, cauliflower, asparagus,
TURNIP, POTATO, soybeans, cabbage, tomatoes.

Alkalizing MORE FRUITS ARE:
DRIED FIGS, raisins, dates, currants, kiwi, apples, blackberries, papaya, pear, grape, pineapple, CHERRIES, COCO,
Peaches, strawberries, lime, lemon, mango, orange, avocado, grapefruit, watermelon.

GRAINS ARE more alkaline: Lentils, millet, wheat BLACK.

More alkaline ARE THE DAIRY: Human milk, goat's milk, soy milk, GOAT CHEESE, TOFU (TOFU).

SEEDS ARE MORE ALKALINE: ALMONDS, HAZELNUT, CHESTNUT.

Alkalizing MORE DRINKS ARE: Herbal Tea, Lemon, Green Tea, ginger tea.

Alkalizing MORE OF OILS ARE: canola, olive, LINO.

More alkaline ARE Sweeteners: maple syrup and wild honey.

Know the different types of food
========================================

1 .- Acidifying Foods
2 .- alkalizing foods
3 .- Acidic foods.

The first two groups are defined in terms of the effect of food on the body (acidifying or alkalizing), while the third group (acid) it is based on the characteristic of the food itself, ie its sour taste, regardless of its effect on the body.

List of acidifying foods (forbidden)

· Meat, poultry, deli, meat extracts, fish, seafood.
· Egg.
· Cheese (hard cheeses are more acidic than the soft).
· Body animal fats (lard, tallow)
· The vegetable fats, especially peanuts, and refined or hydrogenated oils (margarine).
· The cereals, whether or not grain, wheat, oats, millet.
• The bread, pasta and chips.
· The legumes, peanuts, soy, beans, beans.
• The white sugar.
· The sweets: cakes, chocolates, sweets, etc..
· The oleaginous fruits: walnut, hazelnut, peanut, etc. ..
· The sugary drinks industry: soda.
• The coffee, tea, cocoa and wine.

Alkalizing food list (allowed)
------------------------------
· Papas (potatoes)
· Green vegetables, raw or cooked salads.
· Lettuce, beans, sprouts
· Colored vegetables: carrots, beets.
· Corn (grain)
· Milk (liquid or powder), white cheese and cream well-wrung
· Butter
· Bananas
· Almonds, brazil nuts.
· Chestnuts
· Fruits dry, dates, grapes, raisins.
· Alkaline mineral water.
· Milk of almonds.
· Preserved black olives in oil.
· Avocado
· Oil cold pressed (avocado, grapes, olives)
• Sugar unrefined.

Acidic foods list
-----------------
· Whey, yogurt, curd, buttermilk, cheese
· Fruits immature.
· Fruits Acid: blackberry, strawberry, lemon, grapefruit, tangerine, orange, apple, cherry, plum, peach.
· Fruits sweet melons, watermelon
· Acid Vegetables: Tomatoes, green tomatoes, watercress.
· Vegetables lacto-fermented (sauerkraut and pickles).
· Fruit juice, lemon juice.
· Honey
· Vinegar

Greetings to all and good luck ...

Jorge
Total Newbie

Post by Jorge »

Hola a todos...

Todo el texto esta traducido del Español al Ingles,pienso que cuando lo leas algunas cosas no tendran sentido,asi que tendreis que
esforzaros en poder entenderlo lo mejor posible. Tambien dejo su texto original,por si alguno de vosotros puede mejorar la traduccion...

Me llamo Jorge y administro un foro español de Halitosis Cronica. Padezco de halitosis cronica desde que tengo uso de razon,es decir,
tengo mal aliento las 24 horas del dia y los 365 dias del año.

Desde hace 6 años empece a luchar sin descanso contra esta carga que llevamos a cuestas todos. En muchos foros he leido cosas muy duras,
muy tristes y mucha desesperacion de las personas que como yo padecemos tan horrible sintoma de algo que no funciona bien en nuestro
organismo. Desde entonces aprendi a vivir con este problema y no estoy dispuesto a que mi halitosis me haga pensar que no soy un hombre
normal y por tener halitosis tenga que ser un desgraciado y no pueda relacionarme con las personas. Siempre pienso que la halitosis
no es una enfermedad que me vaya a matar,y siempre tengo presente a un gran amigo mio que antes de que lo matara un cancer me dijo
muchas veces que daria cualquier cosa de este mundo por cambiar mi halitosis por su cancer,asi que pensar mucho en esto y mentalizaros
que la halitosis no nos va matar y que muchas otras personas lo tienen peor que nosotros y que en sus enfermedades se les va la vida ...

Dos son los motivos para escribir en este foro,el primero es que al leer a un usuario que esta pensando en suicidarse por culpa de su
halitosis,decirle que piense en las personas que le quieren y que gaste toda su ira y angustia en apoyar a este foro y emplear sus
fuerzas en trabajar codo a codo con los afectados que cada dia cuentan su historia y proponen posibles soluciones y lo mas importante de
todo es pensar en que la halitosis no es una enfermedad,solo es un sintoma de algún organo de nuestro cuerpo que no funciona bien ...

Mi segundo motivo es para aportar mis conocimientos sobre este terrible mal,llevo 6 años luchando sin descanso para poder eliminar mi
halitosis y creo que cada dia voy entendiendo un poco mas cual es la causa que la provoca. Aquellos que llevamos tiempo investigando las
causas pensamos que la halitosis no tiene un patron de conducta y que es muy dificil de poderla entender,pero a medida que va pasando el
tiempo llegamos a algunas conclusiones para poder descartar las causas que la provocan ...

Es posible que algunas personas tengan halitosis desde hace algunos años y esto no significa que tengan halitosis cronica,esto lo que
quiere decir es que tienen mal aliento desde hace unos años y posiblemente su causa sea de origen oral,pero aquellos que padecen
halitosis desde niño,esto si quiere decir que tienen halitosis cronica. Hago este comentario porque veo que la linea de investigacion en
este foro va encaminada a la causa oral como culpable de la halitosis ...

La halitosis cronica esta llena de muchas contradiciones y entenderla es muy complicado,por eso por mucho que nos lavemos la boca y por
muchos productos que empleemos para combatirla no conseguimos ningun buen resultado,en el mejor de los casos conseguimos tener buen
aliento media hora,pero la experiencia nos confirma que eso no sirve para nada y esto ocurre porque la causa no es oral. Asi que para mi
la causa oral pasa a ser historia. A quienes les conviene mucho que creamos que la halitosis es de causa oral es a las empresas y
laboratorios que venden productos para la higiene oral,ya de que nosotros somos sus mejores clientes y sus beneficios economicos son muy
elevados,por este interes economico manipulan informes que ellos mismos financian ...

Mi intencion solo es aportar informacion y los resultados de mi linea de investigacion para ayudar en lo que se pueda a este foro...

Pienso y estoy totalmente convencido que la halitosis cronica es causada por las malas digestiones por un mal funcionamiento del Bazo.
Solo hay que leer un poco los post de este foro para darse cuenta que la causa no es oral. Todos hemos usado todo tipo de productos
orales y el resultado siempre es el mismo,la halitosis continua dia tras dia...

La causa bacteriana no puede ser la causante de la halitosis cronica,si esto fuese asi,al cabo de los años,esas bacterias tendrian que
provocar patologias graves,incluso se llegarian a mutar y provocarnos en algunos casos la muerte,pero como podeis comprobar por vosotros
mismos,disfrutamos de una salud buena en general. Asi que centrar la linea de investigacion en la causa oral es una perdida de tiempo y
con ello hacemos mayores los beneficios de las farmaceuticas...

Conclusiones
===========
La causa de base de la halitosis cronica es el mal funcionamiento del Bazo,produciendo saburra en la lengua,flemas en garganta,
moquillo presente en nuestra nariz constantemente y malas digestiones. Creando un circulo vicioso de malas digestiones,acidez,
fermentaciones,putrefacciónes y asi el bazo vuelve a funcionar mal...

Por la razon que fuese o por el Mercurio de las vacunas de niño,por infecciones constantes de niño o por el defecto de un gen
transmitido por nuestros padres,al no funciona correctamente el Bazo nuestro organismo no fabrica las suficientes Enzimas digestivas
para metabolizar los alimentos que ingerimos, quedando los alimentos a medio digerir y dando como resultado procesos de fermentación
y putrefacción. Al formarse estas condiciones el intestino se inflama y se hace mas permeable absorviendo las sustancia de estas
fementaciones pasando al torrente sanguineo. Los pulmones eliminan las toxinas y gases absorvidos de estas fermentaciones,dando como
resultado final ese olor tipico a descomposicion o mierda...

A continuacion pego un texto de mucha informacion y con las conclusiones de mi linea de investigacion...

PARTE 1ª
========

No entiendo mucho porque todo el mundo se empeña en culpar a la causa oral como responsable de la halitosis cronica,creo
que buscar soluciones en esta linea de investigacion es perder el tiempo,tiempo que no tenemos y el gasto que nos provoca
dia a dia,somos los mejores clientes de los laboratorios de pastas dentales,quizas a estas empresas les interese que
creamos que la solucion esta en los productos que nos venden para la halitosis...

Es cierto que la halitosis no se comporta con un patron logico y que es muy dificil de poder entender,pero no puede ser
posible que una infeccion bacteriana de un dia para el otro cambie,es decir hoy tengo halitosis y mañana desaparece por
arte de magia,este cambio tiene que tener otra explicacion y en lo que menos estoy de acuerdo es que este cambio lo hagan
las bacterias en la cavidad bucal...

La gran mayoria de nosotros tenemos tambien a nuestro padre o madre con halitosis y podemos ver como casi siempre tambien
coinciden los sexos,es decir padre con halitosis,hijo/s varon/es con halitosis,y con las madres pasa lo mismo con sus hijas,
¿¿ no os parece un dato importante a tener en cuenta ?? y que la mayoria de nosotros compartimos los mismos trastornos de
salud,pues creo que deberiamos de pensar mas en un defecto de algun gen que vamos transmitiendo a nuestros hijos y que ese
gen no permite el equilibrio de nuestro cuerpo,equilibrio necesario para que todo funcione con normalidad...

He llegado a entender un poco mas nuestro problema y puede que no sea la solucion final,pero a mi me funciona y pienso
que a la mayoria le deberia de dar los mismos resultados.

Quiero ponerme pesado en recomendar que os hagais la prueba del Mercurio y la intolerancia al gluten,asi que los que
quieran llevar a cabo este remedio deberian tambien hacerse los analisis para poder asegurarse que su halitosis no es causada
por la intolerancia al Gluten o estar contaminado por el Mercurio...

Todos hemos tenido dias muy malos y otros dias buenos sin que la gente diese muestras de molestarle nuestro aliento
y nos hemos preguntado muchas veces ¿¿ Porque hoy no me huelen mi halitosis ?? y creo tener la respuesta...

Nuestro mayor enemigo a combatir no es precisamente nuestro mal aliento,siempre fue nuestra desesperacion por querer
resolver en un dia un problema que llevamos a cuestas desde que tenemos uso de razon,cualquiera que nos lea nos entendera
perfectamente,pero esta desesperacion hace que querramos aprender rapido y si en un dia no tenemos resultados pues
abandonamos lo que habiamos empezado con tanto intusiasmo y esto se ha convertido en un circulo vicioso que nos ha
llevado a convertir en autenticos egoistas.

Todos somos conscientes que este problema esta lleno de contradiciones y que si los laboratorios farmaceuticos no
encuentran una solucion,no es porque no la busquen,es que la solucion no esta en la boca,la solucion que nos ofrecen estos
laboratorios van encaminadas a resolver problemas periodontales o gingivales,lo que pienso,que estos casos no son los que
provocan nuestra halitosis. Por desgracia somos sus mejores clientes,probando y probando sus productos,que como bien digo
no sirven para resolvernos el problema. Estos laboratorios saben mejor que yo que estos productos no sirven para nada y que
ni siquiera nos ayuda...

Quiero aclarar para evitar malos entendidos que esto solo es para aquellas halitosis cronicas,es decir halitosis de 24 horas
y de todos los dias del año desde que tenemos uso de razon.Para las halitosis de hace pocos años o de algunos meses lo mas
provable que sean de causa bucal y con el tratamiento del antibiotico como enjuague puedan resolver el problema...

Espero que vuestra desesperacion una vez mas no os ciegue y solo os limiteis a leer parte de este mensaje,asi que porfavor
leerlo desde el principio hasta el fin,con esto llegareis a entender un poco mas nuestro problema y podreis llegar hacer
vida normal,la que tanto deseamos tener en la relacion con los demas...

¡¡ Porque hoy no me huelen el mal aliento las personas con las que hablo !!

¿¿ Cuantas veces nos hicimos esta pregunta ?? creo que nos preguntamos esto muchisimas veces en nuestra vida,pero nunca
hemos reparado en ello y menos en buscarle una respuesta,ni siquiera nos hemos planteado de llevar un control de los
alimentos que comemos diariamente para poder hacer un balance al cabo del dia siguiente o a los siguientes dias del
efecto de la alimentacion y del grado de halitosis...

Entonces la pregunta que os hago ahora es la siguiente:
¿¿ Que es lo que cambia en nuestro cuerpo para no tener mal aliento algunos dias ??

Pues creo aver encontrado la respuesta,solo es cuestion de perfeccionarla con mucha voluntad...

Por sentido comun,descarto dos causas a las que se le achacan que causan halitosis,que son;Fumar y las bebidas alcoholicas,
que yo recuerde cuando tenia 10 años no fumaba,ni bebia cubalibres y mis compañeros de clase no querian compartir conmigo las
mesas por el mal olor que desprendia mi aliento,asi que para mi esta claro que estas dos causas no son las responsables de
mi halitosis. Puede que sean la causa del mal aliento en mucha poblacion,pero solo de forma temporal...

Tambien quiero descartar como posibles causas la Helicobacter Pylori,asi como las gastritis y los reflujos gastroesofagico.
A cuantos se os diagnostico la Helicobacter Pylori y una vez eliminada la halitosis continuo. Y si una causa de halitosis
fuese el reflujo de acidos del estomago,nosotros mismo seriamos capaces de oler ese mal olor porque cada dia seria distinto
dependiendo de los alimentos,y por lo tanto nuestro sentido olfativo no memorizaria ese olor a mierda que nunca nosotros
nos olemos. Aquellos que tenemos o hemos tenido reflugo y nos viene el acido a la boca somos capaces de distinguir el sabor
y el olor en ese momento de los alimentos que acabamos de ingerir...

Tambien pienso que las personas que hacen una alimentacion vegetariana no estan libres de padecer halitosis cronica,es mas
hay casos en los que se hizo saber que personas con esta dieta sufren de halitosis y en este foro tambien hay casos...

Por lo tanto descarto que nuestra halitosis provenga de nuestro estomago,aunque todos coincidimos que tenemos problemas
estomacales y una cantidad de sintomas muy comunes entre nosotros,asi como que tambien alguien de nuestra familia,bien
nuestro padre o nuestra madre padece halitosis cronica y esto casi siempre ocurre de madre a hijas y de padre a hijos...

Pienso y creo que nuestra halitosis sale de nuestros pulmones,de ahi que siempre estamos con esa maldita flema que no nos
deja ni un momento y ese moquillo que tanto tenemos cuando nos levantamos y durante todo el dia,y esas fosas nasales tan
humedas siempre...

Parece todo muy confuso y lleno de contradiciones,pero vereis como no es asi,es muy simple y sencillo de poder entenderlo...

He mantenido y mantengo con mas firmeza que en un ambiente o habitat alcalino las bacterias perjudiciales mueren,asi que me
remito a estos hechos:

El pH normal de la saliva oscila entre 6,5 - 7,4 , el de la primera orina de la mañana entre 5,5 – 6,5, y el de la sangre
tiene un margen muy estrecho (7,38 - 7,42).

El pH de las células cancerígenas es más ácido de lo normal en el cuerpo,en la zona donde se localiza un cáncer es de
un Ph de 4,7 a 5,2.

Cuanto mas acido el ambiente o habitat,menor es la cantidad de oxigeno,por lo tanto resulta un ambiente ideal para las
bacterias anaerobias...

En una fosa de desechos el ambiente es super acido,procreando bacterias y gases que a los humanos les provoca la muerte...

Pienso y creo que nuestro problema es el siguiente:

1.-Insuficientes Enzimas digestivas para poder matabolizar con normalidad los distintos alimentos...

2.-El equilibrio ácido-básico en el organismo...

3.-Las transformaciones que sufren los alimentos en el estómago e intestino, durante la digestión...

Pienso que la falta de enzimas digestivas es la causa que hacen nuestras malas digestiones y acidifica nuestro organismo y
como resultado final nuestra querida halitosis...

PARTE 2ª
========

Las enzimas y la digestion
==========================

La digestión de los alimentos tiene lugar gracias a la acción de las enzimas, su deficit trae varias complicaciones...

Las enzimas son proteínas que se producen en los organismos vivos y que hacen posible que se lleven a cabo reacciones metabólicas.
Existen diferentes tipos de enzimas: digestivas, metabólicas y dietéticas, si bien el déficit de enzimas digestivas es el que
más afecta tanto a la digestión como a la absorción y aprovechamiento de los nutrientes.

Las enzimas adoptan una estructura tridimensional que permite reconocer a los materiales específicos sobre los que pueden actuar
-substratos-. Cada una de las transformaciones, que experimentan los alimentos en nuestro sistema digestivo, está asociada a un
tipo específico de enzima. Estas enzimas son las llamadas enzimas digestivas. Cada enzima actúa sobre un sólo tipo de alimento,
como una llave encaja en una cerradura. Además, cada tipo de enzima trabaja en unas condiciones muy concretas de acidez, como se
puede ver mas abajo. Si no se dan estas condiciones, la enzima no puede actuar, las reacciones químicas de los procesos digestivos
no se producen adecuadamente y los alimentos quedan parcialmente digeridos.

Tipos de Enzimas
================

Ptialina Actúa sobre los almidones. Proporciona Mono y disacáridos.
Se produce en la boca (glándulas salivares).
Condiciones para que actúe:
Medio moderadamente alcalino.

Amilasa Actúa sobre los almidones y los azúcares.
Proporciona Glucosa. Se produce en el estómago y páncreas.
Medio moderadamente ácido.

Pepsina Actúa sobre las proteínas.
Proporciona Péptidos y aminoácidos.
Se produce en El estómago.
Medio muy ácido.

Lipasa actua sobre las grasas,acidos grasos y glicerina.
Se produce en Páncreas e intestino.
Medio alcalino y previa acción de las sales biliares.

Lactasa actua sobre la lactosa de la leche,glucosa y galactosa.
Se produce en intestino (su producción disminuye con el crecimiento).
Medio ácido.

El proceso normal de digestión de los alimentos, mediante la acción de las enzimas, da como resultado nutrientes elementales
(aminoácidos, glucosa, ácidos grasos, etc.) que asimilamos en el intestino son aprovechados por el organismo. Sin embargo,
cuando las enzimas no pueden actuar o su cantidad es insuficiente, se producen procesos de fermentación y putrefacción en los
alimentos a medio digerir. En este caso, son los fermentos orgánicos y las bacterias intestinales las encargadas de descomponer
los alimentos. La diferencia es que en lugar de obtener exclusivamente nutrientes elementales, como en el caso de la digestión
propiciada por las enzimas, se producen además una gran variedad de productos tóxicos (indól, escatól, fenól, etc.). Estas
sustancias también pasan a la sangre, sobrecargando los sistemas de eliminación de tóxicos del organismo.

Funciones de las enzimas
========================
Cada grupo de enzimas posee unas funciones propias en el organismo. Las enzimas digestivas permiten que el organismo absorba y
aproveche los nutrientes que contienen los alimentos presentes en la dieta. Las enzimas metabólicas contribuyen a la eliminación
de toxinas y sustancias de deshecho, además de ayudar al buen funcionamiento del sistema inmunológico, mientras que las enzimas
dietéticas ayudan a que tengan lugar diferentes procesos digestivos además de contribuir al correcto funcionamiento de otras
enzimas.

Causas de su deficiencia
========================
Existen tres tipos de enzimas digestivas, las proteolíticas, necesarias para digerir las proteínas; las lipasas, para digerir las
grasas; y las amilasas, necesarias para digerir los hidratos de carbono. La mayor parte se forman en el interior de células
presentes en la boca, el estómago, el páncreas y el intestino delgado, es decir, a lo largo del tubo digestivo y en glándulas
anejas.

El déficit de estas enzimas afecta a la absorción y aprovechamiento de los nutrientes ya que las proteínas, hidratos de carbono y
grasas, sin la presencia de enzimas, no pueden fraccionarse y dar lugar a sustancias más sencillas que puedan pasar al torrente
sanguíneo para poder ser utilizadas por nuestras células. Además esto puede dar lugar a procesos de fermentación y putrefacción
de los alimentos que han quedado parcialmente digeridos, lo que causa la aparición de distintos síntomas como dispepsia
(digestiones difíciles), flatulencia o aerofagia (exceso de gases), problemas de la piel, astenia o fatiga, dolores musculares o
articulares y reacciones alérgicas, entre otros.

Un ejemplo de deficiencia de enzimas digestivas es la falta de lactasa en el intestino. Esta enzima es la encargada de degradar
la lactosa (azúcar de la leche), y su carencia provoca una intolerancia a la lactosa que cursa con flatulencia, diarrea y dolor e
hinchazón abdominal.

Las enzimas dietéticas, enzimas que forman parte de la composición de los alimentos, se destruyen en gran medida por la acción
del calor, es decir, al asar, cocer, calentar o freír los alimentos. Por lo tanto los alimentos crudos van a ser la principal
fuente alimenticia de enzimas, lo que hace importante que la dieta incluya buena cantidad de ensaladas y fruta fresca. Existe por
ejemplo enzimas proteolíticas, la bromelina y la papaína, que se encuentran en la piña y la papaya respectivamente, por lo que el
consumo de estas frutas después de las comidas puede contribuir a que la digestión sea más fácil. No obstante, dichas enzimas
abundan más en otras partes de la planta que en el propio fruto, motivo por el que se suele recurrir a cápulas que las contienen
en dosis superiores.

Aunque se lleve a cabo una alimentación equilibrada, si el aparato digestivo no puede transformar y absorber los nutrientes,
resulta difícil gozar de una buena salud...

PARTE 3ª
========

El equilibrio ácido-básico en el organismo
------------------------------------------
Inicialmente conviene explicar lo que significa acidez y alcalinidad.
El grado de acidez o alcalinidad se mide a través de una escala llamada de pH (potencial de hidrógeno) que va de 0
(cero,extremo ácido) a 14 (extremo alcalino), ubicándose en el centro (7) el valor neutro.

O sea que entre O y 7 tenemos los valores de acidez y de 7 a 14 los de alcalinidad.

Veamos a grandes rasgos cómo funciona el mecanismo de acidez y alcalinidad en el organismo. Los 60 trillones de células
que componen nuestro organismo, necesitan alimentarse, eliminar residuos y renovarse constantemente. En este sentido, la
sangre cumple dos funciones vitales: llevar a todas las células los materiales nutritivos que necesitan y retirar de ellas
los residuos tóxicos y ácidos que se producen como resultado de la transformación de dichos nutrientes (metabolismo).

Merced al proceso de respiración celular, las células reciben parte del oxígeno que necesitan para sus procesos vitales.

A nivel celular se produce una especie de combustión interna, ya que se libera calor corporal. Los residuos que se
originan en este proceso de combustión, son de naturaleza ácida y deben ser evacuados del organismo a través de las vías
naturales de eliminación (riñones, intestino, piel y pulmones).

Para cumplir adecuadamente esta tarea la sangre debe mantener un ligero nivel de alcalinidad. En una persona sana el pH
de la sangre (la linfa, el líquido cefaloraquídeo, etc.) se ubica entre 7,40 y 7,45. Cuando se incrementa el nivel de
acidez, debido a ciertos mecanismos de autorregulación, la sangre logra conservar este vital equilibrio. Lo hace a través
del aporte de bases (álcalis) que neutralizan los ácidos. Por ello, para obtener un sano metabolismo celular, es preciso
que junto al oxígeno, la sangre tenga un constante flujo de sustancias de naturaleza alcalina, a fin de poder neutralizar
los ácidos.

En primera instancia la sangre obtiene estas bases de los alimentos. En caso de ulterior necesidad -sea por exceso de
ácidos o por carencias nutricionales de bases- puede recurrir a la reserva alcalina de huesos, dientes, tejidos. De este
modo la sangre se convierte en un “ladrón” de la estructura orgánica, con el solo objetivo de restablecer el vital
equilibrio ácido-básico. Así se pone en marcha el mecanismo de descalcificación y desmineralización. Estos mecanismos nos
llevan al desgaste de huesos, degeneración de las articulaciones, cabello débil, lesiones en mucosas, afecciones en vías
respiratorias.

De esto se desprende que debemos ser cuidadosos en el aporte de alcalinizantes que realizamos a nuestro cuerpo a través
de los alimentos que Ingerimos, tratando de evitar alimentos y situaciones acidificantes. Un tiempo prolongado con el
cuerpo acídico es lo mismo que la corrosión, este corroería los tejidos, venas y arterias. Cuando el pH se vuelve acídico
hay deficiencia de oxigeno, esto provoca que se creen microformas anaeróbicas dañinas, las formaciones de gérmenes,
hongos y virus.

PARTE 4ª
========

Las transformaciones que sufren los alimentos en el estómago e intestino, durante la digestión
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
El aparato digestivo reconoce los alimentos cuando no están demasiado mezclados entre si y forma los jugos
digestivos adecuados a cada uno de ellos. Las enzimas o sustancias que actúan en la digestión de los nutrientes
son diferentes para las frutas o las verduras, los cereales o los frutos secos, los lácteos o las legumbres.

Una comida sencilla, es mucho más fácil de digerir y asimilar que otra con muchas mezclas.

Las transformaciones que sufren los alimentos en el estómago e intestino, durante la digestión, son producidas
por un grupo de sustancias o agentes químicos llamados enzimas que van en los jugos digestivos. Estas sustancias
sólo actúan en condiciones favorables. Si las condiciones cambian no actúan bien y surge la fermentación y
putrefacción de los nutrientes, y posterior intoxicación del organismo.

Cada una de las enzimas que intervienen en la digestión tienen su efecto sobre una clase de alimentos. Unas
digieren los almidones, otras las proteínas y unas terceras las grasas.
La capacidad de acción del jugo gástrico varía de acuerdo con los alimentos que se consumen. Se forma un jugo ácido,
con la carne, o casi neutro, con poco ácido clorhídrico con el pan, es decir varía su pH.

El aparato digestivo forma siempre las enzimas adecuadas para la digestión del alimento, como ya lo hemos dicho.
Cuando comemos pan, el jugo digestivo formado es el adecuado para el pan, y cuando comemos queso, el aparato
digestivo reconoce este alimento formando otro jugo digestivo diferente y adecuado a su digestión. Cuando los
mezclamos, especialmente en grandes cantidades, no hay un buen reconocimiento ni una formación adecuada de
jugos digestivos, con la consecuente mala digestión y la fermentación y putrefacción de la comida.

Las mezclas de los alimentos concentrados o de más costosa y larga digestión: pan, cereales, leche y sus
derivados, legumbres, frutos secos, huevos, y por supuesto las carnes y los pescados, en la misma comida, dan
lugar a una mala digestión. La fermentación y la putrefacción de sus componentes da lugar a sustancias tóxicas,
que al ser absorbidas perjudican a todo el organismo. Esta es una de las causas más importantes de enfermedades.
Igualmente ocasionan un sin número de trastornos digestivos, que intentamos sean aliviados con bicarbonato,
medicamentos antiácidos, y otros fármacos. Dañamos de esta manera el estómago y el intestino y luego los
intentamos aliviar.

La fermentación y la putrefacción vuelve al cuerpo acido...

Con la acidificación de nuestro cuerpo como consecuencia de nuestra dieta y con la mala mezcla de los alimentos
hacemos que nuestro organismo se vuelva acido y nuestro sistema se defiende eliminando estos acidos por medio de
los pulmones,Riñones y piel...

Riñones y piel eliminan los ácidos fuertes, como el ácido úrico, el ácido sulfúrico y el ácido fosfórico, que surgen
principalmente de las proteínas animales.

Los pulmones eliminan los ácidos débiles o volátiles, como lo son los ácidos cítrico, pirúvico, oxálico, que provienen
de los vegetales, bajo la forma de anhídrido carbónico. (CO2).

Cuanto mas acido se vuelve nuestro organismo,menor es el oxigeno y mejor habitat y ambiente para las bacterias y hongos...

Supongo que os estareis preguntando ¿¿ Porque el resto de las personas con una dieta acida no les causa halitosis ??

Sera algo asi como padecen los diabeticos,que les transmiten sus padres esta patologia,tambien nos podria valer como
ejemplo los celiacos.Asi que nuestro organismo falla en algun gen y hace que tengamos esa maldita halitosis.

Sintomas que compartimos la mayoria de nosotros
-----------------------------------------------
Saliva ácida,lengua con capa blanca, encías inflamadas,Sensibilidad de dientes,rotura de los dientes,Acidez y dolores estomacales,
gases intestinales, pesadez digestiva,Desarreglos intestinales liberadores de ácidos, ardor rectal, inflamación, tendencia
diarreica, calambres y dolores abdominales,Orina ácida,Gota en la nariz, sensibilidad al frío, anginas, sinusitis, laringitis,
tendencia alérgica,piel seca o enrojecida,Calambres y espasmos en las piernas,lumbago,torticolis, dolor en los músculos de nuca y
espalda,Inflamación de las vias genitales debido a los ácidos e infecciones, flujo blanco,Bronquitis,Enfermedad de Crohn,
Enfermedad Celíaca,etc...

Resumen
=======
Por la razon que fuese o por el Mercurio de las vacunas de niño,por infecciones constantes de niño o por el defecto de un gen
transmitido por nuestros padres,nuestro organismo no fabrica las suficientes Enzimas digestivas para metabolizar los alimentos
que ingerimos, quedando los alimentos a medio digerir y dando como resultado procesos de fermentación y putrefacción.Al formarse
estas condiciones el intestino se inflama y se hace mas permeable absorviendo las sustancia de estas fementaciones pasando al
torrente sanguineo,el cual intenta eliminar las toxinas y gases absorvidos de estas fermentaciones,dando como resultado final
ese olor tipico a descomposicion o mierda...

PARTE 5ª
========

¿¿ Como curarse o mejorar nuestro aliento ??
=============================================

1.-Suministrar Enzimas digestivas vegetales a nuestro estomago para que pueda digerir y metabolizar los alimentos con normalidad.
¡¡ Ojo !! con las enzimas que vais a tomar,aseguraros que son vegetales,asi que descartar las de animales.Cada Enzima actua
sobre un distinto alimento.

Ptialina Actúa sobre los almidones.Esta Enzima la producen las glándulas salivares.

Amilasa Actúa sobre los almidones y los azúcares.

Pepsina Actúa sobre las proteínas.

Lipasa actua sobre las grasas,acidos grasos y glicerina.

Lactasa actua sobre la lactosa de la leche,glucosa y galactosa.

Yo me estoy tomando un compuesto de Enzimas digestivas vegetales que contiene:
PROTEASAS (I,II,III,IV,V),PAPAINA,AMILASA,LACTASA,LIPASA,CELULASA,ALFA GALACTOSIDASA,MALTASA,PEPTIZIMA,INVERTASA,PECTINASA,
GLUCOMILASA,HEMICELULASA,FITASA,BROMELINA.Las compro en bote de 60 capsulas...
Con el desayuno me tomo una.Antes de la comida me tomo una y en el medio de la comida vuelvo a tomarme otra (tres diarias)...
En la merienda y cena NO tomo ninguna...

2.-Hacer una dieta Alcalinizante y eliminar en lo posible los productos animales y los resultantes de harinas y azucares refinadas...
Con esto quiero decir que se puede tomar carnes y pasteles,pero de forma moderada,siempre que tomemos las Enzimas vegetales.Lo
recomendable es hacer una dieta de verduras y frutas durante una semana y despues empezar a incorporar poco a poco las proteinas...

Lo importante es saber el tipo de Enzima que vamos a tomar y sobre que tipos de alimentos actua,asi conseguiremos una digestion en
condiciones y desapareceran los inconvenientes y molestias que conlleva una mala digestion...

Para poder ayuda al organismo a que sea mas alcalino teneis que tomar 1,5 Litros de agua alcalina,no es necesario que la compreis,
solo teneis que compraros una botella de agua mineral normal y introducirle una hoja de repollo blanco cruda,al cabo de 4 horas ya
teneis agua alcalina con un ph superior a 7 ¡¡garantizado que esto funciona!! comprobado por mi con tiras de test de ph...

Antes de las comidas me tomo un capsula de Enzimas digestivas con el agua alcalina y empiezo con las verduras a comer y luego si
incorporo pescado o carne me tomo antes un buen trago de esta agua con una capsula de enzimas digestivas y os puedo asegurar que
mi digestion es buena y me ha reducido el volunmen de la barriga "cervecera" ya no tengo digestiones pesadas y tampoco la gente
da muestras que me huela mal el aliento...

Conclusiones
============

Si tenemos insuficiencia de Enzimas digestivas dara como resultado una mala digestion tanto si hacemos una dieta variada o
vegetariana.Esta mala digestion hara que los alimentos, da lo mismo cuales,formen fermentaciones y putrefacciones de los
alimentos mal digeridos y al inflamarse el intestino estas sustancias toxicas llegaran al torrente sanguineo,eliminandolo por
medio de los pulmones y provocando una halitosis con olor a heces...

Aqui teneis un pequeño resumen de alimentos alcalinizantes
==========================================================

LAS VERDURAS MAS ALCALINIZANTES SON:
AJO, APIO, BROCOLI, CEBADA, JUGO DE VERDURAS, ESPINACA CRUDA, PEREJIL, ALGARROBA, CHAUCHAS, HABAS, LECHUGA,
REMOLACHA, ZANAHORIA, ZUCCHINI, ACEITUNA, ARVEJAS, CALABAZA, CEBOLLA, CHOCLO FRESCO, COLIFLOR, ESPARRAGOS,
NABO, PAPA, POROTOS DE SOJA, REPOLLO, TOMATE.

LAS FRUTAS MAS ALCALINIZANTES SON:
HIGOS SECOS, PASAS DE UVA, DATILES, GROSELLAS, KIWI, MANZANA, MORA, PAPAYA, PERA, UVA, ANANA, CEREZAS, COCO,
DURAZNO, FRUTILLA, LIMA, LIMON, MANGO, NARANJA, PALTA, POMELO, SANDIA.

LOS GRANOS MAS ALCALINOS SON: LENTEJAS, MIJO, TRIGO NEGRO.

LOS LACTEOS MAS ALCALINOS SON: LA LECHE HUMANA, LECHE DE CABRA, LECHE DE SOJA, QUESO DE CABRA, QUESO DE SOJA (TOFU).

LAS SEMILLAS MAS ALCALINAS SON: ALMENDRAS, AVELLANAS, CASTAÑAS.

LAS BEBIDAS MAS ALCALINIZANTES SON: TE DE HIERBAS, LIMONADA, EL TE VERDE, TE DE JENGIBRE.

DE LOS ACEITES MAS ALCALINIZANTES SON: DE CANOLA, DE OLIVA, DE LINO.

LOS ENDULZANTES MAS ALCALINOS SON: LA MIEL DE MAPLE Y LA MIEL SALVAJE.

Conoce los diferentes tipos de alimentos
========================================

1.- Alimentos acidificantes
2.- Alimentos alcalinizantes
3.- Alimentos ácidos.

Los dos primeros grupos se definen en función del efecto que tienen los alimentos sobre el cuerpo (efecto acidificante o
alcalinizante), en tanto que para el tercer grupo (ácidos) lo es en función de la característica misma del alimento, es
decir, de su gusto ácido, sin consideración de su efecto sobre el organismo.

Lista de alimentos acidificantes(prohibidos)

· Carnes, aves, salchichonería, extractos de carne, pescados, frutos del mar.
· Clara de huevo.
· Quesos (los quesos fuertes son más ácidos que los suaves).
· Cuerpos grasos animales (manteca de cerdo, sebo)
· Las grasas vegetales, sobre todo cacahuate, y los aceites refinados o hidrogenados (margarina).
· Los cereales, sean o no integrales; trigo, avena, mijo.
· El pan, las pastas y las hojuelas.
· Las legumbres: cacahuate, soya, alubias, habas.
· El azúcar blanco.
· Los dulces: pasteles, chocolates, bombones, etc.
· Los frutos oleaginosos: nuez, avellana, cacahuate, etc..
· Las bebidas industriales azucaradas: refrescos.
· El café, el té, el cacao y el vino.

Lista de alimentos alcalinizantes(permitidos)

· Papas(patatas)
· Hortalizas verdes, crudas o cocidas: ensaladas.
· Lechuga, ejotes, germinados
· Hortalizas coloreadas: zanahorio, betabel.
· Maíz (granos)
· Leche (líquida o en polvo), queso blanco bien exprimido y nata
· Mantequilla
· Plátanos
· Almendras, nueces de brasil.
· Castañas
· Frutos secos; dátiles, uvas, pasas.
· Aguas minerales alcalinas.
· Lechada de Almendras.
· Aceitunas negras conservadas en aceite.
· Aguacate
· Aceite de prensado en frío (aguacate, uva, olivo)
· Azúcar mascabado.

Lista de alimentos ácidos

· Suero lácteo: yogurth, cuajada, jocoque, queso blanco
· Fruta no madura.
· Fruta ácida: zarzamora, fresa, limón, toronja, mandarina, naranja, manzana, cereza, ciruela, durazno.
· Fruta dulce: melón, sandía
· Hortalizas ácidas: Jitomate, tomate verde, berros.
· Verduras lacto-fermentadas (col agria y pepinillos).
· Jugo de frutas, jugo de limón.
· Miel
· Vinagre

Un saludo a todos y suerte...
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

thanks for this, i agree in many points

but if the breath come from lungs? why then peroxide works? Not logical
deebo

Post by deebo »

Very interesting information Jorge . Specifically the part about the spleen . I am on a raw diet currently and my body odor is gone but Halitosis is remaining after 30 days raw . I will soon add some extra proteolytic enzymes to my diet too to culture at home . http://www.1inhealth.com/products/probiotic.htm
This was recommended by Lou Corona (he speak Spanish too)

Please let me know what products you use or recommend .
Whats your web forum?? thanks

Translation ::

Muy interesante la información Jorge. En concreto la parte en que el bazo. Estoy en una dieta cruda(RAW80/10/10) en la actualidad y mi olor corporal se ha ido, pero la halitosis es que queda después de 30 días primas. Pronto voy a agregar algunas enzimas proteolíticas adicionales en mi dieta también a la cultura en el país. http://www.1inhealth.com/products/probiotic.htm
Esto fue recomendado por Lou Corona (que hablan español también)

Por favor, hágamelo saber cuáles son los productos que utilizan o recomiendan.
¿Cuál es tu foro en la web? gracias
Jorge
Total Newbie

Post by Jorge »

Hola Jimi...
Jimi wrote:thanks for this, i agree in many points

I think we should distinguish between chronic halitosis halitosis and temporal ...

You suffer from chronic halitosis since childhood and have bad breath 24 hours a day, 365 days a year since you

get up until you get to sleep ...

The temporary halitosis are those that originate in the mouth this either by gingival problems, periodontal, lack of hygiene or

by the poor condition of some tooth ...

Why does the peroxide?

The answer is very simple, because the oral halitosis is caused in that case!

If this is your case, I would recommend that first you make sure you take good mouth, which I assume now that we
oral hygiene became an obsession ...

Then I would recommend you to do oral hygiene in this way:

1 .- Floss (best dental tape) ...

2 .- Scaling of the tongue without hurting ...

3 .- Brushing teeth with toothpaste containing triclosan and cetylpyridinium chloride ...

4 .- And to make a total elimination of bacteria on the tongue, instead of using mouthwash, I recommend that you
buy 2 boxes of envelopes 875/125 Augmentin (amoxicillin / clavulanate) and mix with half a glass of water and
with this preparation do swish and gargle like a mouthwash, this what you would have to do 3 (three) times a day. Try to
I can not swallow. This replaces the mouthwash prepared and should be performed 3 times a day for a week or 10
days depending on some of the effect will value ...

With this preparation which is achieved is the elimination of oral bacteria and oral flora sweep. After elimination of oral flora
it gives you the red tongue fur clean and you start to burn a little tongue and got thrush and for it you
to use Nystatin ...

If after all this you still have halitosis ¡Welcome to the club of chronic halitosis caused by oral no!

I make the following question: ¿ What logic is that a father and son have the same halitosis? think about the answer and you'll come
to the conclusion that the same halitosis of a father and son can not be caused by bacteria in the mouth ...

I hope we can help you ...

A greeting ...

Texto original:
---------------
Creo que deberiamos de distinguir entre halitosis cronica y halitosis temporal...

La halitosis cronica se padece desde niño y se tiene mal aliento las 24 horas del dia,los 365 dias del año y desde que te

levantas hasta que te vuelves a dormir...

La halitosis temporal son aquellas que su origen esta en la boca,bien por problemas gingivales,periodentales,por falta de higiene o

por el mal estado de alguna muela...

¿por qué funciona el peróxido?

La respuesta es muy sencilla, ¡ porque la halitosis es por causa oral en ese caso !

Si este es tu caso,te recomendaria que primero te asegures de tener en buen estado la boca,lo cual doy por hecho ya de que nosotros
convertimos la higiene oral en una obsesion...

Luego te recomendaria que hicieras la higiene oral de esta manera:

1.- Hilo dental (mejor cinta dental)...

2.- Raspado de la lengua sin necesidad de hacerse daño...

3.- Cepillado de dientes con pasta dental que contenga Triclosan o Cloruro de Cetilpiridinio...

4.- Y para hacer una eliminacion total de bacterias en la lengua, en vez de usar enjuague bucal, yo te recomiendo que
compres 2 cajas de Augmentine 875/125 en sobres (Amoxicilina/ácido clavulánico) y mezcles un sobre con medio vaso de agua y
con este preparado hagas buches y gargaras como si fuese un enjuague,esto lo tendrias que hacer 3(tres) veces al dia. Procura en
lo posible no tragarlo. Este preparado sustituye al enjuague bucal y se debe realizar 3 veces al dia durante una semana o 10
dias dependiendo un poco del efecto que se vaya valorando...

Con este preparado lo que se consigue es la eliminacion de las bacterias orales y barrer la flora oral. Una vez eliminada la flora oral
te quedara la lengua roja y limpia de saburra y te empezara a arder un poco la lengua y llegara la candidiasis oral y para ello tienes
que usar Nistatina...

Si despues de realizar todo esto sigues teniendo halitosis ¡ Bienvenido al club de la halitosis cronica por causa no oral !

Te hago la siguiente pregunta ¿ Que logica tiene que un padre y su hijo tengan la misma halitosis ? piensa en la respuesta y llegaras
a la conclusion de que la misma halitosis de un padre y hijo no puede ser causada por bacterias en la boca...

Espero ayudarte en lo posible...

Un saludo...
Last edited by Jorge on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jorge
Total Newbie

Post by Jorge »

Hola deebo...
deebo wrote: Please let me know what products you use or recommend .
Whats your web forum?? thanks
PROTEASE (I, II, III, IV, V), papain, amylase, lactase, lipase, cellulase, alpha galactosidase, maltase, PEPTIZIMA, invertase, pectinase,
Glucoamylase, hemicellulase, phytase, BROMELINA.Las buy a boat of 60 capsules ...

For breakfast I take 1 (one) before lunch I take 1 (one) and in the middle of the meal to take me back to another (three day) ...

At snack and dinner I take no ...

What is your web forum?

It is not my intention to recruit users for my forum, I think this forum is for you, you just have to limit yourself to work all
as you can. You should think we are alone in this fight and if we do not all we can to help us not get
halitosis and less understanding to know with certainty their causes. My interest in this forum is just to bring something of my knowledge and
information to help and if I help one person I will be satisfied ...

A greeting ...

Texto original:
---------------
Por favor, hágamelo saber cuáles son los productos que utilizan o recomiendan.

¿Cuál es tu foro en la web? gracias

Yo me estoy tomando un compuesto de Enzimas digestivas vegetales que contiene:
PROTEASAS (I,II,III,IV,V),PAPAINA,AMILASA,LACTASA,LIPASA,CELULASA,ALFA GALACTOSIDASA,MALTASA,PEPTIZIMA,INVERTASA,PECTINASA,
GLUCOMILASA,HEMICELULASA,FITASA,BROMELINA.Las compro en bote de 60 capsulas...

Con el desayuno tomo 1(una), antes de la comida me tomo 1(una) y en el medio de la comida vuelvo a tomarme otra (tres diarias)...
En la merienda y cena NO tomo ninguna...

¿Cuál es tu foro en la web?

No es mi intencion reclutar usuarios para mi foro,este foro pienso que es perfecto para ti,solo te tienes que limitar a colaborar todo
lo que puedas. Deberias de pensar que estamos solos en esta lucha y si no damos todo lo que podemos para ayudarnos no conseguiremos
entender la halitosis y menos llegar a saber con certeza sus causas. Mi interes en este foro es solo aportar algo de mis conocimientos y
informacion para ayudar y si logro ayudar a una sola persona me dare por satisfecho...

Un saludo...
deebo

Post by deebo »

Jimi wrote:thanks for this, i agree in many points

strangely my Dad told me about this Hydro-Perox IV treatment last week for the lungs ,..etc. Not sure if he knows what hes talking about but he says it oxygenates the issue in the lungs away . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlHMGXLYHWA
Jorge
Total Newbie

Post by Jorge »

deebo wrote: strangely my Dad told me about this Hydro-Perox IV treatment last week for the lungs ,..etc. Not sure if he knows what hes talking about but he says it oxygenates the issue in the lungs away . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlHMGXLYHWA
Hello ...

As you can imagine I use the google translator and your last comment did not understand much what I mean

So I can not answer, sorry

a greeting
compor
Advanced
Post by compor »

Hello Jorge,

This is definitely the most informative and constructive post I have read about chronic halitosis. I have most of the symptoms you mentioned.

I will try the alkalizing foods diet with digestive enzymes and see how it goes.

Thanks for the great post.
Jorge
Total Newbie

Post by Jorge »

compor wrote: I will try the alkalizing foods diet with digestive enzymes and see how it goes.
Hello ...

I suppose you want to do this diet because you're clear that your halitosis is chronic and that you have ruled out your bad breath is caused by bacteria in your mouth!

If you carry out the alkalizing diet, you have to do it for ten (10) days to crack and you can board and then to incorporate protein once a week

The effect of this diet and enzymes did not change the quality of your bad breath away, but if anger gradually reducing

I spent 3 months on this diet and now am with a therapy that is that I deleted my halitosis to after having my body detoxified with the alkaline diet

I think and I think that I have halitosis, at least the people I talk shows no sign that bothers my breath. I also asked people in my confidence and I confirm that I have bad breath.

Before starting the therapy to promote the function of the spleen have to cleanse the body of all toxins

You'll have to have patience but worth it!

a greeting

Texto original
-------------------
Hola...

¡ Supongo que quieres hacer esta dieta porque tienes claro que tu halitosis es cronica y que ya tienes descartado que tu mal aliento es
causado por bacterias en tu boca !

Si vas a llevar a cabo la dieta alcalinizante,tienes que hacerla durante diez (10) dias a raja tabla y luego ya podras ir incorporando las proteinas una vez por semana.

El efecto de esta dieta y de las enzimas no cambiaran tu calidad de halitosis de inmediato,pero si la ira reduciendo poco a poco...

Yo estuve con esta dieta 3 meses y en estos momentos estoy con una terapia que es la que me a eliminado mi halitosis despues de
tener mi organismo desintoxicado con la dieta alcalina.

Creo y pienso que no tengo halitosis, por lo menos la gente con la que hablo no da muestras que le moleste mi aliento. Tambien le
pregunto a personas de mi confianza y me confirman que no tengo mal aliento.

Antes de empezar con la terapia para favorecer el funcionamiento del bazo tienes que limpiar el organismo de todo tipo de toxinas

Tendras que tener paciencia ¡ pero merece la pena !

Un saludo.
ItsgoingtobeOK

Re: A good solution for chronic halitosis ...

Post by ItsgoingtobeOK »

Jorge wrote:
.....I'm taking a plant compound that contains digestive enzymes:
Glucoamylase, hemicellulase, phytase, bromelain. The buy boat of 60 capsules

Where can I find this kind of Enzymes? I have checked a few enzyme capsules but I could not find any that has all those above mentioned ingredients.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

ItsgoingtobeOK wrote: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:19 pm
Jorge wrote:
.....I'm taking a plant compound that contains digestive enzymes:
Glucoamylase, hemicellulase, phytase, bromelain. The buy boat of 60 capsules

Where can I find this kind of Enzymes? I have checked a few enzyme capsules but I could not find any that has all those above mentioned ingredients.

Same question.
The OP writes such a long read but conveniently forgets or ignores to post a direct link where to buy the product or even mention it's brand name.
mauricio
Advanced
Re:

Post by mauricio »

deebo wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:24 pm Very interesting information Jorge . Specifically the part about the spleen . I am on a raw diet currently and my body odor is gone but Halitosis is remaining after 30 days raw . I will soon add some extra proteolytic enzymes to my diet too to culture at home . http://www.1inhealth.com/products/probiotic.htm

I'm assuming a raw vegan diet. Did you speak with Lou directly? specifically about this issue?
bb free)
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Jorge wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Glucoamylase, hemicellulase, phytase, bromelain
. The buy boat of 60 capsules ...
This is the closest one I found on Amazon. It's missing PROTEASE III, IV, V and Maltase.

Which brand did you try?

mauricio
Advanced
Re: Re:

Post by mauricio »

mauricio wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:59 am
deebo wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:24 pm Very interesting information Jorge . Specifically the part about the spleen . I am on a raw diet currently and my body odor is gone but Halitosis is remaining after 30 days raw . I will soon add some extra proteolytic enzymes to my diet too to culture at home . http://www.1inhealth.com/products/probiotic.htm

I'm assuming a raw vegan diet. Did you speak with Lou directly? specifically about this issue?
????
bb free)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic