Your Email Address:

First Name:

Gall bladder and acute halitosis

Acute halitosis posts goes here
Lavender
Gall bladder and acute halitosis

Post by Lavender »

I have recently been diagnosed with Biliary Dyskenisia and my hida-scan showed an ejection rate of 21%. My bb has increased over the last few months, although I cannot smell my own bb but reaction from colleagues suggests that it has gone worse. I am wondering if it is due to the gallbladder problem.

I planning to get my GB removed but I am a little worried as to how it would affect my bb. As per my doctor, it could get worse.

Has anyone undergone GB removal, if so did it improve BB or vice versa.

iva
Master

Post by iva »

have u been diagnosed with duodenogastric reflux?
in this case some bile may reflux into the stomach and if u happen to suffer from GERB too.. well u can imagine the route of the bile

there are medicnes to stimulate the gallbladder function, my advice is not to remove the gallbladder if possible, most of the people who have undergone such surgery say the situation gets worse afterwards (may check medical forums as well)
Lavender
Post by Lavender »

No I have not been diagnosed with duodenogastric reflux but I suffer from pain on my right side of my stomach constantly which gets intolerable at times.
Moreover I am losing my job and so my insurance. So I have little choice.
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Both my parents had their gall bladders removed. My mother in her mid 30's, my father in his mid 40's. My mother always had an odor on her breath. My father did not. What this tells me is that gall bladder problems may not have anything to do with bad breath.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic