How long will I have bad breath

Post by goldentony111 »

I have had it for 5 years now.

Will it eventually dis appear

jen
Advanced

Post by jen »

Well... No.

Chronic bb has a cause and unless you do something about it, it will not disappear. I've had it for 30 years. It has been rather mild, I never had reactions if I chew gum, but it was undeniably there and distressing, although I managed to date and get married and have a child.
With the progression of time, it got worse, actually it became horrible. However, I must say, my habits changed for the worse, because I became depressed. I consumed more alcohol and ate a lot of the wrong kind of foods, and obviously gained a lot of weight. Never do this. It's not worth it.
Now I have digestive problems and a lot of toxins that I am trying to get rid of.
And my bb became nearly intolerable.
I recently changed my habits of overeating and drinking alcohol and started using probiotics especially for the gut (LP299V, don't know what the name is abroad). I also started moving around more (not exactly exercising, but at least more than before) and began using milk thistle. I'm feeling better, but whether it is better for other people, I still do not know.
jen
Advanced

Post by jen »

I think it will only disappear of its own accord if it is temporary bb caused by eating onions or garlic, or if it's caused by a sinus infection which heals or something like that, but if it lasted 5 years, you'll have to try hard to find the cause. Good luck! Don't leave any stone unturned.
mike987
Super Angel

Re: How long will I have bad breath

Post by mike987 »

goldentony111 wrote:I have had it for 5 years now.

That's about as long as I've known about mine to exist... It's still here... probably a little worse than before..

Exercise and healthy lifestyle honestly don't seem to help, cause I should be as healthy as a horse... a really healthy one. There's something wrong that needs fixed. Figure it out, but don't start with the hundreds of BS cures and remedies that will not work. There's something seriously wrong. Figure out your worst symptoms. Go to a gastroenterologist or an ear nose and throat doctor, and tell him about it.
Smilingagain
Advanced
Re: How long will I have bad breath

Post by Smilingagain »

goldentony111 wrote:I have had it for 5 years now.

This is an old thread but, my response could be of help to someone having same question.

temporal bad breath could disappear over a period of time but, chronic bad breath tend's to get worst over a period of time if, no appropriate medical care (attention)is given.

Thanks
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic