Your Email Address:

First Name:

Please read because this may help you

Acute halitosis posts goes here
hova
Total Newbie

Please read because this may help you

Post by hova »

So i've had this bad breath problem for about a year, it can be covered if i have a fresh piece of gum, or a mint until it's gone haha anyways. recently i went to my doctor, he actually told me there's nothing he can do and i'll just have to deal with it which is nice eh? It pisses me off doctors don't care this type of bad breath is not normal!!!

so i made an appointment with a naturopath, and she told me to write down everything i eat and drink for four days, and how i felt during the day, even before and after eating and i was also given a lengthly questionnaire
by doing this 4 day meal thing, i have realized i have A LOT of symptoms in common with candida ex. extreme tiredness after eating, craving carbs, thrush, bad breath etc. the thing is though, after one year these symptoms began two weeks ago why recently? i have no idea but from this i would like everyone to

A) do a food diary like how i did, i promise it will help you
B) try to do everything in your power, change meal habits, medications etc. as if you knew you had candida regardless of how long you've had bad breath for

i'm going for my follow up appointment with my naturopath tomorrow and i'll update you guys with what she tells me!
[/b]

hova
Total Newbie

Post by hova »

my appointment is in an hour, are there any questions you guys would like me to ask?
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

how did your appointment go?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic