Your Email Address:

First Name:

cutting off white hair on tongue

Acute halitosis posts goes here
cain
Total Newbie

cutting off white hair on tongue

Post by cain »

Hi, i noticed that the coating onmy tongue never disappears, even if i brush and scrape my tongue for an hour. the coating gets reduces alot when i do that but it never completly disappears. So i took a close look at my tongue i bent over at my desk in front of a mirror and notices that the papillae aka hair on my tongue are white at the tip. that means when i brush my tongue i'm getting rid of all the stuff between the hairs but the hait itself is white at the tip and that will never change no matter how much you brush. so i decided to cutt of the tip of the hair with the small scissors of my swiss knife. I believe that these white ends of the tongue hair are also responsible for bad breath.
I did a test today and cutt of a few white ends and it didnt hurt, tomorrow i'm going to do the whole tongue. I willl keep you guys posted and tell you if it worked or not.

believe
Total Newbie

Post by believe »

im pretty sure thats not a good idea!
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

sounds painful but interesting that it didn't hurt!? yes please do keep us posted
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

You PROBABLY went MAD. This is serious stuff, you can't just do it. You're C-R-A-Z-Y need help. I just can't believe I read this.
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

You really think this homemade surgery will cure you? You're so stupid. This is the most non-sense topic EVER.
cain
Total Newbie

Post by cain »

Guys first of all relax.
I dont cut off the whole papillae because THAT hurts and even bleeds.
But i only clip the papillae atthe ends where they re white and that doesnt hurt. As a matter of fact i dont even feel it, which indicates t me, that these white ends are dead material and shoudnt be there in the first place.

today i didnt have time to clip my whole tongue but the little bit i did yesterday already showed an improvement. there is almost no bad taste in my mouth and when i licked my hand and smelled it it was very very promising. i just have to do the whole tongue now and then we will see if this treatment is a success or a failure.
cain
Total Newbie

Post by cain »

it works try it yourself =D>
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

you clipped the entire tongue? have you noticed less reactions from others? or you believe it works simply because the bad taste is gone? thanks

I don't think what you're doing is crazy because there is a medical procedure for this: surgical clipping of papillae. I don't trust all these supposed professionals in the dental industry anyway who only care about stealing our money.
cain
Total Newbie

Post by cain »

yes clipped almost all papillae right to the very back of my tongue. first i wipe my tongue with tissue to remove all the saliva and make it dry. then i stick it out and with my other hand i place my index and middle finger on it and pull it further out of my mouth. when your tongue is wet it will just slip from your fingers, thats why it has to be dry. Also only when its dry you are able to see each single papillae

i got my inpiration from this video checkit out :

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3168239/
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

I personally have always believed that certain types of bb are due to the tongue shape. I have noticed caucasians have a different type of tongue shape that is much smoother. While other ethnic groups have longer papillae .

Cain, plz do keep us updated on your progress and the results. thank you
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Cain have you ever tried scraping your tongue with a metal-type blade scraper?

You're removing the dead cells and gunk that grows around those dead cells, which a decent scraper will also do.

With less of this gunk on your tongue, you'll have a cleaner tasting mouth simply because you'll have a cleaner tasting tongue.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic