Your Email Address:

First Name:

Very depressed PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

Acute halitosis posts goes here
Rahul JAY
Total Newbie

Very depressed PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post by Rahul JAY »

HELLO my name is rahul and i am 16 yrs old. I have strong bad breath from two years and it is all day long. I keep track of my oral hygiene and dental checkups.... but the problem persists. I don't know what to do... I feel ashamed to communicate with my friends and teachers. AND ONE IMPORTANT THING>>> ""I HAVE NOTICED THAT WHEN I TALK TO SOMEBODY, I NOTICE THAT HE ALSO CATCHES IT"" I don't know... what to do... I suffered from typhoid and jaundice two years back. There is a bad taste in my mouth and when i smell my saliva from my tongue, it stinks like poop.. when i eat sweet things, white thick film develops on my tongue.
I notice some red bubbles at the back of my tongue.... PLEZZZZZ HELP SOMEBODY......

jamesmcavoy

Re: Very depressed PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Hey are u indian ?
I mean do u live in india ?
If yes ,which city ?
Anything in detail
sandspiegel
Junior

Post by sandspiegel »

First off it's important to find out where your bb comes from. A good place to start is the tongue of course. Since you said that your saliva smells bad on your tongue, you could try something like Tung Brush + Gel. There is a good possibility that it will help you to get rid of the bad smell on your tongue.
shibby

I feel for you

Post by shibby »

I am 33 and I have suffered for over 10 years. I wish I could give you advice but I can't. If you need some support co tact.me on [email protected] firstly I would like to point out that I can't give you a cure. I can only give you a.place.to vent.your anger.
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

@Shibby,
So, why posting your contact info's on the public massage board when you know you can't be of any help?
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Dita
Re:

Post by Dita »

sandspiegel wrote:First off it's important to find out where your bb comes from. A good place to start is the tongue of course. Since you said that your saliva smells bad on your tongue, you could try something like Tung Brush + Gel. There is a good possibility that it will help you to get rid of the bad smell on your tongue.
If you are suffering due to tongue coating, this will surely help as it has done for me. It's cheap and effective.

Dear original poster, I strongly advise you invest in TUNG gel. Its cheap and it works. Please, I am 24 now and I wish someone told me this when I was your age.

PS ''red pebbles' are just your large back taste buds. Very normal.
Dita

Post by Dita »

Smilingagain wrote:@Shibby,
So, why posting your contact info's on the public massage board when you know you can't be of any help?
Support? OP is quite distressed, needs some support.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic