Your Email Address:

First Name:

Help for my husband

Acute halitosis posts goes here
lulu
Total Newbie

Help for my husband

Post by lulu »

:?: I am really struggling right now and so is my husband (age 35). He has been suffering from bad breath for about 9 months now. It started off as this bile-like acidic smell and now it almost smells like rotting feces. i can smell it when he walks in the door and it is disgusting. Our romantic life is suffering and I am obsessed with the breath. He is angry, worried and embarressed. He has seen a dentist and an internist with no answers. Has had a chest X-ray and tried several presscription antacids as he suffers from a bit of heartburn too. Also has a bit of gas and some diarrhea too, but he thinks it is a virus, as he travels to the developing world for work.

We travel and he goes to India, China, S. America and all over Asia- so could he have caught something? I am feeling worried, but also disgusted. I have smelled awful breath, but nothing so putrid and strong, although it is worse at times. This is ruing our relationship right now. Even our children think it is gross. Any advice? We also live overseas right now, so the doctors are not as proactive as they were in the States.

lulu
Total Newbie

Post by lulu »

By the way, he is a non smoker, fit and active with no tonsils. He has a family history of diabetes and some liver issues.
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

this is very interesting in that you say he has been only suffering with bad breath for 9 months, and by your description, progressed from mild to severe in this time. I am sorry that i cannot give you any helpful solution as most people here have been suffering for a very long time without relief.

This is interesting because maybe we can deduce something about how he "contracted" the condition as it is a relatively recent thing. Can you please think very hard about where he has been and what he has been doing at around the time his breath started to smell. The fact that bad breath came about later in his life may shed some light on halitosis for the rest of us. If he had normal breath up until now and suddenly has severe feces breath this could point to halitosis as being something you actually can catch, as opposed to the general 'medical' view that some people just have a different balance of bacteria.

In the meantime, browse the forums here so you have a better understanding of the enigma that is halitosis.

Not to make light of what you are going through, but this is quite fascinating.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

if he's having heartburn, stomach problems, and gastral intestinal problems, i would say this is a little different from what most of us here have,,

Get him checked out for parasites.. With all the traveling, it could be very likely.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I suggest him to do oil pulling, has him buy Hulda Clark Parasite formula at once, and he can do A Vitamin C approx 3 grams per day and liver flush.

SO you have 4 suggestions.

THat should do the trick , I am positive because he is not chronic yet I think so he has a chace and also a visit to good homeopath might help

By him the vitamin C tomorrow and let he chew the tablets each day, I think only that should cure him.

I also think this is a great opportunity that we have somebody else wo can really smell somebody else and keep track of progress.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

lulu wrote:By the way, he is a non smoker, fit and active with no tonsils. He has a family history of diabetes and some liver issues.
We have the same family history but I was tested negative for diabetes & hepatitis. I think he should have a general check up as he may be coming down with something. I remember some of my friends having fecal breath for weeks before coming down with a flu. They were hospitalized for a while then when they came back to school their breath were fine again. I haven`t had a flu ever since I had bb so probably the infection manifests itself through bb. Lately I`ve been taking aspirin 3x a day to experiment & its been reducing my bb, maybe he could ask a doctor if he could try it.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Or maybe you should talk to Dr. Rosie Halitophobic expert,

but wait a minute, who is halitophobic here for ***k sake.

I wonder what John will add to this post, probably that she has halitophobia

THis is a good example the realistic situation from the other perspective.

This is how people really think about us and than some halitophobic expert is getting ****ing smart if his shit is nowt working and he proclaims all of us as halitophobic.

](*,)
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

lulu wrote:By the way, he is a non smoker, fit and active with no tonsils. He has a family history of diabetes and some liver issues.
Then get him tested for both. And arrange a gastroenterologist visit too.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I think this chick is not going to be back
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

only because you scared her away with your rantings
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

yes right :?
Susie
Sheriff

speaking about smelly mel....

Post by Susie »

Jimi wrote:Or maybe you should talk to Dr. Rosie Halitophobic expert,

This is how people really think about us and than some halitophobic expert is getting ****ing smart if his shit is nowt working and he proclaims all of us as halitophobic.

](*,)
I heard Mel told somebody from the other bb site that your site has some kind of Virus. What's up with that? Does it?

Susie
noptical
God

Re: speaking about smelly mel....

Post by noptical »

Susie wrote:
Jimi wrote:Or maybe you should talk to Dr. Rosie Halitophobic expert,

](*,)
I heard Mel told somebody from the other bb site that your site has some kind of Virus. What's up with that? Does it?

Susie
lol I doubt rosenberg did that but if he did he's a complete asshole. No there are no viruses here. The only virus here is the one that threatens to close his fraudulent bad breath business if we find a cure.
Last edited by noptical on Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Susie
Sheriff

Re: speaking about smelly mel....

Post by Susie »

lol I doubt rosenberg did that but if he did he's a complete asshole. No there are no virus here. The only virus here is the one that threatens to close his fraudulent bad breath business if we find a cure.[/quote]

I have been good friends with this person for at least 3 years. I would bet everything I had that she wouldn't make this up. I will ask her again. Oh, we will FIND a cure and run everyone of these little money making fools away and then one day they will have to answer why they allowed people to rinse their mouth with chemicals!

Bye,
Susie
KC
Junior

Post by KC »

Few months ago, my anti virus software did detect trojan here but I think its fine now.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic