Your Email Address:

First Name:

Help for my husband

Acute halitosis posts goes here
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

KC wrote:Few months ago, my anti virus software did detect trojan here but I think its fine now.
Then you need to find a new antivirus.

hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

maybe a month or two ago, i got trojan every time i came on here for a few days

my antivirus blocked it of course but it did notify me everytime
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Shouldn't be using internet explorer then. 99% of the "viruses" exploit security vulnerabilities in internet explorer since its the most popular.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

It is fixed for already few months, somebody hachked my site and upload some virus.

Now it is ok and safe.
Twilight
Junior

Post by Twilight »

Lulu, I'm am definitely not meaning to insinuate anything by this at all as there are many ways to contract diseases (especially if your husband travels to undeveloped countries), but perhaps you should have your husband checked for STDs. I forget which ones can cause bad breath exactly but it would make sense considering that this is an acute case.

Also, you said your husband has liver problems. You may also want to further look into that. The liver may present that type of smell though liver problems usually present a "mousy" type odor.

Diabetes presents a fruity odor. I would cancel out that theory.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Well, now I know how women feel about my breath :cry:
Mico
Junior

Post by Mico »

Maybe he should get tested for parasites. As I was telling my doctor about bb she tested me for it. So its a possible cause i guess.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Re: speaking about smelly mel....

Post by hopelessone »

noptical wrote:
Susie wrote:
Jimi wrote:Or maybe you should talk to Dr. Rosie Halitophobic expert,

but wait a minute, who is halitophobic here for ***k sake.

I wonder what John will add to this post, probably that she has halitophobia

THis is a good example the realistic situation from the other perspective.

This is how people really think about us and than some halitophobic expert is getting ****ing smart if his shit is nowt working and he proclaims all of us as halitophobic.

](*,)
I heard Mel told somebody from the other bb site that your site has some kind of Virus. What's up with that? Does it?

Susie
lol I doubt rosenberg did that but if he did he's a complete asshole. No there are no viruses here. The only virus here is the one that threatens to close his fraudulent bad breath business if we find a cure.
SOMEBODY needs to close it. I actually emailed him and he merely invited me to join him on facebook and buy his book. I had told him it was so bad i was feeling suicidal. I had asked him if he knew of any organizations, dentists, doctors that can help. I told him i was beyond desperate. And that's what he did...refere me to his facebook page and told me to buy his book. What an evil quack.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

thanatos wrote:Well, now I know how women feel about my breath :cry:
Somebody should start a dating service for us. ((((hug)))))
aues
Master

Re: Help for my husband

Post by aues »

lulu wrote::?: I am really struggling right now and so is my husband (age 35). He has been suffering from bad breath for about 9 months now. It started off as this bile-like acidic smell and now it almost smells like rotting feces. i can smell it when he walks in the door and it is disgusting. Our romantic life is suffering and I am obsessed with the breath. He is angry, worried and embarressed. He has seen a dentist and an internist with no answers. Has had a chest X-ray and tried several presscription antacids as he suffers from a bit of heartburn too. Also has a bit of gas and some diarrhea too, but he thinks it is a virus, as he travels to the developing world for work.

We travel and he goes to India, China, S. America and all over Asia- so could he have caught something? I am feeling worried, but also disgusted. I have smelled awful breath, but nothing so putrid and strong, although it is worse at times. This is ruing our relationship right now. Even our children think it is gross. Any advice? We also live overseas right now, so the doctors are not as proactive as they were in the States.
Yes I know this case is some years old but I suspect this could be about a Helicobacter Pylori infection.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

aues wrote:
lulu wrote::?: I am really struggling right now and so is my husband (age 35). He has been suffering from bad breath for about 9 months now. It started off as this bile-like acidic smell and now it almost smells like rotting feces. i can smell it when he walks in the door and it is disgusting. Our romantic life is suffering and I am obsessed with the breath. He is angry, worried and embarressed. He has seen a dentist and an internist with no answers. Has had a chest X-ray and tried several presscription antacids as he suffers from a bit of heartburn too. Also has a bit of gas and some diarrhea too, but he thinks it is a virus, as he travels to the developing world for work.

We travel and he goes to India, China, S. America and all over Asia- so could he have caught something? I am feeling worried, but also disgusted. I have smelled awful breath, but nothing so putrid and strong, although it is worse at times. This is ruing our relationship right now. Even our children think it is gross. Any advice? We also live overseas right now, so the doctors are not as proactive as they were in the States.
Even though this case is some years old I suspect this could be about a Helicobacter Pylori infection.
what is a Helicobacter Pylori infection?
aues
Master

Post by aues »

hopelessone wrote:what is a Helicobacter Pylori infection?
No offense: But have you ever heard of search engines?

Helicobacter Pylori is a bacteria that has the ability to live in your stomach. A lot of people have it, but most people haven't got any symptoms. One symptom is bad breath. It's worth checking it anyway. Gastroscopy with taking several biopsies and test them for Helicobacter Pylori is the most reliable way.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

Thank you.
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Hopelessone,
If you're worried about a Heliobacter Pylori infection, you would probably know if you had one. A man in my building had this bacterium in his stomach and he suffered bad pains after meals. He was treated for it and eventually got rid of it, but oddly enough, he never had bad breath.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

Thank you Phantasist. I don't have those symptoms.

You are a very generous soul. May you be blessed. O:)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic