Your Email Address:

First Name:

Help for my husband

Acute halitosis posts goes here
aues
Master

Post by aues »

Even if you don't have any other symptoms than bad breath you should check Helicobacter Pylori.

hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

Thank you. O:)
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

If you search the internet, you'll find proper case studies of people who cured their BB when they got rid of helicobacter.

Helicobacter is able to survive the acidity in the stomach by producing chemicals that neutralize acid around itself.
One of the theories as to how helicobacter might cause BB is that if a person already only produces a small amount of stomach acid, then this survival mechanism of the helicobacter can reduce the stomach acidity enough to make it achlorhydric and either allow stomach contents to putrify and smell (which acididy normally prevents from happening) or its allowing bacteria to get past the stomach and into the small intestine, allowing small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)

Both of these situations can cause BB, and whether or not it can happen depends on how much acid your stomach naturally produces. That's why not everyone with helicobacter has BB.

There is no simple way to find out the acidity inside the stomach. And low acididy can mimic the symptoms of too much acid, so you cant just assume from symptoms (or lack of) that everything is normal regarding the stomach.

The safest thing to do is get tested and make sure you dont have helicobacter, and then try taking HCL/digestive enzymes, and possibly a course of antibiotics to wipe out any SIBO.
Iamcured
Total Newbie

Post by Iamcured »

Since you mentioned all those asian countries I am 99.8 percent sure he has H.pylori. the bad smell is coming from his stomach, he needs antibiotics and the breath will go away.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Re: speaking about smelly mel....

Post by hopelessone »

Susie wrote:
Jimi wrote:Or maybe you should talk to Dr. Rosie Halitophobic expert,

but wait a minute, who is halitophobic here for ***k sake.

I wonder what John will add to this post, probably that she has halitophobia

THis is a good example the realistic situation from the other perspective.

This is how people really think about us and than some halitophobic expert is getting ****ing smart if his shit is nowt working and he proclaims all of us as halitophobic.

](*,)
I heard Mel told somebody from the other bb site that your site has some kind of Virus. What's up with that? Does it?

Susie
Mel is a fraud and a sleaze. I researched until i found a way to contact him. I asked him if he could help me because my situation was desperate. Know what his response was? He invited me on a cruise and to join his "page" and followers.
deebo

Post by deebo »

feel free to post the correspondence with him on this site . maybe some members will help spread the word of his crap business ship and/or send him a message too

to the woman who started this post: this is such an interesting post to me because we seldom get to hear from the other side and a spouse who actually can admit to smelling the other spouse . I'd would really like to know how the husband is doing now for so many reasons . I hope some equilibrium has been come to whether he still has bb or not
Rahul JAY
Total Newbie

Please help....

Post by Rahul JAY »

HELLO my name is rahul and i am 16 yrs old. I have strong bad breath from two years and it is all day long. I keep track of my oral hygiene and dental checkups.... but the problem persists. I don't know what to do... I feel ashamed to communicate with my friends and teachers. AND ONE IMPORTANT THING>>> ""I HAVE NOTICED THAT WHEN I TALK TO SOMEBODY, I NOTICE THAT HE ALSO CATCHES IT"" I don't know... what to do... I suffered from typhoid and jaundice two years back. There is a bad taste in my mouth and when i smell my saliva from my tongue, it stinks like poop.. when i eat sweet things, white thick film develops on my tongue.
I notice some red bubbles at the back of my tongue.... PLEZZZZZ HELP SOMEBODY......
Bad Breath Oasis
Total Newbie

Post by Bad Breath Oasis »

Rahul, sorry to hear that. There is a lot of valuable information on this forum. Just start by using the search bar and you'll find plenty of information to put you on the right path.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic