Your Email Address:

First Name:

A gypsy cursed me and now I have Bad Breath :(

Stupid posts goes here - Feed it to the frogs?
Wait frogs? What the hell. Only the frogs will read them.
Eric
Advanced

A gypsy cursed me and now I have Bad Breath :(

Post by Eric »

Yep, its definitely not related to physical conditions or susceptibility to bacteria. Now that I think back I had crossed a rather mean old gypsy around the time this BB started for me. She was pissed cause I din't pay her for a bunk tarot card reading and must have cast some gypsy bad breath spell on me. I can't find her now to reverse the spell. Dammit I am so depressed.

Seriously you guys be careful and try to have good karma and be good people or else you might get this spell cast on you too.

halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

ERIC
IF YOU BELIEVE THIS STUFF ENOUGH THEN WHY NOT GO TO ANOTHER GYPSY TO REVERSE IT? BUT THEN, WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF US? ARE WE CURSED TO??

I DON'T BELIEVE IN THIS STUFF BUT I DO BELIEVE IN GOD THE FATHER AND HIS SON MY SAVIOUR JESUS AND SOMETIMES I PRAY THAT SOMEONE WILL FIND THE CAUSE OR CAUSES OF THIS CONDITION.
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

Eric,

when i was young, in elementary school, I used to make fun of this lil girl, n say she smell bad. I am so ashamed of it, I can't find her to say sorry, but I pray five times a day and ask god for forgiveness, n guess what, i'm getting better!
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

It is written in God's Word that no curse will take hold of us when we are God's child. It will be mis-directed, set to confusion. There's a song that says it all, based on Psalm 91:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2btvgfM4 ... re=related
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic