Your Email Address:

First Name:

B12 for one month

Stupid posts goes here - Feed it to the frogs?
Wait frogs? What the hell. Only the frogs will read them.
Susie
Sheriff

B12 for one month

Post by Susie »

I've been taking B12 for exactly one month. My tongue coating is only 1/4 of what it used to be and my stomach seems alot calmer. Just thought I would share this. I don't know if my breath still smells or not cause I don't really have a reliable source. I've never had my tongue coating be so much less. hmmmm it's nice!

Susie

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Hey Susie, be sure to read your PM reply.. report anything regarding this in here tho just incase I miss your PM reply :)
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

I've been taking B12 too after hearing from 2 bb sufferers that they tested low in B12, and I've noticed the same thing re: less coating.

No reason to make this thread in "Nonsense posts", i think that topic is very relevant. For all we know, malabsorption of a specific nutrient could be the cause of BB.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

http://www.medical-library.net/Hypochlorhydria.html

Fascinating reading in there. Mentions so many of the symptoms that are discussed on here. B12 is needed for the production of stomach acid. Is there some connection here?
Happylife
Junior

Post by Happylife »

I have been taking B12 1000mg 1 capsule a day, since 1 month. (On doctors prescription). I think it helps in increasing RBC. Din't observe any change in breath though.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

I'm sorry......I didn't realize I put this under nonsense posts!!!

I do believe this is great news b/c 2 of us that have been on here for awhile are saying the same thing ( less white coating.) I'm amazed at how much less it is. I hope these dr.'s are paying attention to this!

Where is snoop? You need to try this!

Susie
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

this is interesting...Susie, any updates?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic