Your Email Address:

First Name:

Clark Gable

Stupid posts goes here - Feed it to the frogs?
Wait frogs? What the hell. Only the frogs will read them.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Clark Gable

Post by hopelessone »

Clark Gable....

i was told recently that Clark Gable suffered with bb....anybody know if that's true?

Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Yes, it's true.
Clark Gable was a super-handsome man. He had a great smile and perfectly looking teeth, but they weren't real. People who worked with him verified that he had bad breath. They attributed it to his false teeth, but that was probably incorrect. Most likely there was an unknown underlying cause, just like it is for many of us.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

ya, vivien leigh complained a lot on the gone with the wind set. matt damon and soulja boy also have halitosis
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

yeahy vivien leigh refused to kiss him during "gone with the wind". i would never be able to tell after watching the movie lol

havent heard about matt damon, wow, maybe not true, his smile looks very healthy, have heard about ben affleck though, and beyonce!! i had an impression whoopi goldberg had an issue with it.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

how very sad for Clark Gable
bblady

Post by bblady »

Is it my imagination, or am I the only person who is impressed and relieved to know there have been celebrities with bb who were still able to become successful in spite of it. That means there is still hope out there for us to lead normal lives in spite of our bb problems. =D>
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic