Your Email Address:

First Name:

Consipracy Theory

Stupid posts goes here - Feed it to the frogs?
Wait frogs? What the hell. Only the frogs will read them.
qwerty

Consipracy Theory

Post by qwerty »

Hey have you ever heard of this? i strongly recommend that you do your research on this.. you know, the truth about this world

exume
Advanced
bb

Post by exume »

man who cares about that nothing we can do to solve that this bb is a conspiracy that is what we need to worry about
ishbee

Post by ishbee »

All of us people who suffer from bad breath should join together and try to take over the world. We can't beat this bad breath thing, the next best thing would be to slave the entire world with fresh breath. We will make them tear down and rebuild cities we will have them build pyramids in the desert. Life will be awesome. We will all be rulers of the world just because we have really stinky breath.
DanielPine
Advanced
Post by DanielPine »

im pretty sure there is no conspiracy theory linked to bad breath lol

its just some rare bacteria or something lmao
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I'm going to throw this in here because it's just about as silly.

Why the ***k is there a link to a site about Numerology below the Contact Link at the bottom of any page?

What the hell?

I love ya Jimi. And your site here is the only place I can get any hope from..
But I have to say, I think the huge, deceptive ads make anyone question the validity of the site and the people who think they have the problem.

The Ultimate BB book that contains all info to get rid of BB? How is that possible? You and nearly all the people here still have BB. We can't figure this shit out, and yet below that there are 8 big adverts that promise getting rid of your BB.

It's upsetting, and makes the site look like a joke. Why not take ads out for things that aren't BB related and probably a bullshit scam? The amazon link was a good idea, but that's not here anymore. How about similar links to all other store/auction sites? How about links to youtube and google and other sites that we'd all go to anyway? These are just ideas. I can't say I've ever hosted a site nor researched ads usage.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic