Your Email Address:

First Name:

cigarette breath

Stupid posts goes here - Feed it to the frogs?
Wait frogs? What the hell. Only the frogs will read them.
Ihatemybreath
Master

cigarette breath

Post by Ihatemybreath »

I really don't think is THAT bad.......... actually can be sexy sometimes. Is not bad at all and the smell can last for hours I think. So if I could buy cigarettes I definitely would smoke for try to mask a little bad breath and sure, for the feeling of smoking lol, I actually enjoy smoking! I already smoked 10 or 15 times, I got from friends and my mom's cigarette. I don't feel amazing because of it. So what if it is bad for me? So what if this thing can kill me? BB is already killing me.

I know youre thinking ''this idiot really considerate smoke for mask bb???? what a idiot'' yes I may be a idiot. but peoples can handle cigarette breath they have to deal with it all the time, some peoples don't even think is offensive............!

I would not going to smoke just for mask but because I like it too

observation 1: MINT cigarettes feels amazing....
observation 2: My mom's cigarette is not that good, it is really cheap...
observation 3: I used to smoke without inhale it loooooool, I was such a n00b cause I did not know how to do it.
observation 4: Smokers are being excluded by society

hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

LOL! i understand where yer comin' from.....cigarette breath is acceptable in society. Kinda a shame though, because something that is beyond our control isn't and the sufferers are "targets" in the most inhumane of ways. The cigarette breath can be controlled in that if one stops smoking, but our problem cannot. It plagues us and there's no way to shut it off. Oh the irony.
“Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It merely astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It’s beyond me.” ~Zora Neale Hurston
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

I forgot to say, coffee breath is acceptable too. Coffe breath can be really good.... coffee can mask bb so I always stay with a coffe gum in my pocket and drink coffee a lot. I always loved coffee even before have bb
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic