Your Email Address:

First Name:

my heart just aches when

Stupid posts goes here - Feed it to the frogs?
Wait frogs? What the hell. Only the frogs will read them.
Ihatemybreath
Master

my heart just aches when

Post by Ihatemybreath »

I read someone saying that TheraBreath didn't result in any effect. I mean, a doctor did a product thinking about us, about everything causes bad breath, tonsils, dry mouth and....... nothing?????????? This is f*ucking sad omg. They don't sell it here but I wish I could taste it.

hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

it's useless, utterly useless, and it tastes bad. Like soooo many other products, it's a tease, and it costs a fortune, and plays on the desperation of others. Katz is a scam.
“Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It merely astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It’s beyond me.” ~Zora Neale Hurston
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

It sucks dude. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Ihatemybreath
Master

maybe we all did something wrong

Post by Ihatemybreath »

and bb is the price we are paying... have you ever thought about it? karma... those things... I used to call other names in school... and involve me in fights... and some other things I do regret... maybe bb can be the result
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

look this woman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNse4Lll58M

seems so real
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

These adverts are very clever. Dr. Katz is very clever.

It's all very clever marketing. Most people who worry about their breath are only worrying about harmless odours like foods they've just eaten - cake, coffee, garlic, cigarettes - odours which chronic halitosis sufferers can only dream of having. What Dr. Katz does is cleverly use these cake-breath sufferers to push products which ONLY work for cake-breath sufferers. His products only neutralize odours. They don't deal with the underlying causes of chronic halitosis. At best they might give a slight reduction for a period of time. They might give a nice taste for a while making cake-breath sufferers really think they have a bad breath problem.

It's very hard to prove things - and it's just as hard to DIS-prove things. That's how a lot of health products get away with their bullshit. That's the key to them for conning people.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

it's just evil to tease people suffering and make empty promises that are downright lies when people are so desperate because of this puzzling, mystery of a condition. Katz is just evil.
“Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It merely astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It’s beyond me.” ~Zora Neale Hurston
shibby

giving people false hop is evil

Post by shibby »

I too have said many times that people pray on the fact that we will do anything to cure our curse and these products not only give us false hope but also profit on our misery. I have thought about the karma theory but I can honestly say I have been a good man and treated everyone with respect. I have no idea why I have been cursed in this way and I will never find out.
sandspiegel
Junior

Post by sandspiegel »

I would say that it really depends on the type of bb if TheraBreath can help you or not. It did help me a couple of years until it just stopped working.
However I do agree that it costs a fortune and that he made probably a fortune out of people like myself since I spend sooo much money on this product over the years since I had no alternative. Now Tung Brush + Gel keeps me above water which is at least not so expensive and works a lot better than TherraBreath (at least for me).
dave
Total Newbie
Re: my heart just aches when

Post by dave »

Tried it. Didn't work...still suffering to this day...
jo317
Advanced

Re: my heart just aches when

Post by jo317 »

For me, therabreath actually does help longer than any other toothpaste/mouthwash etc. It's not a cure but it makes things more manageable.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic