Your Email Address:

First Name:

There is some alive soul here?

Stupid posts goes here - Feed it to the frogs?
Wait frogs? What the hell. Only the frogs will read them.
Ihatemybreath
Master

There is some alive soul here?

Post by Ihatemybreath »

This forum looks empty. I keep anxious to go home to check the forum, and, erg, NOTHING. Where are you bb suffers brothers???????????? Som many peoples in this world with bb and nobody here. wtf????????? lets stay together!!!!

coconuthead
Advanced

Post by coconuthead »

There used to be so many of them when I first came to the site. A few of them were cured and never returned, others just stop visiting the site.
Forwardfaith
Total Newbie

Re

Post by Forwardfaith »

I just joined today. I have some major post nasal drip where I have a sour taste in my mouth and the thick phlegm. From my experience, the wisdom teeth and tonsil removal did nothing for my breath.

FYI: Coconut, Sent you a private message to see what you have tried, since you have been on this forum longer than all of us.

I will be continually checking this forum so if you have any questions, just ask.
sadmum
Advanced

Post by sadmum »

coconuthead wrote:There used to be so many of them when I first came to the site. A few of them were cured and never returned, others just stop visiting the site.
Coconuthead, do you recall which members were cured and how?

It would be good to put a list on maybe a new thread with the names (nicknames) of those who got cured as well as the method or steps they took to achieve their cure.

I think a lot of people can probably benefit from such info.

Cheers. :)
oneday4800
Advanced
Post by oneday4800 »

I made a thread asking what members do but only a few replies. I stopped all 'special ' things and just use regular toothpaste. My tongue is PINK! Wtf? I don't understand y. I feel my mouth is much cleaner also.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic