Your Email Address:

First Name:

Sometimes I want to leave my friend

Stupid posts goes here - Feed it to the frogs?
Wait frogs? What the hell. Only the frogs will read them.
Ihatemybreath
Master

Sometimes I want to leave my friend

Post by Ihatemybreath »

Sometimes I really think about left my best friend. Break our friendship. I mean, he's obviously a fresh breath people (I'm envious haha! who here isn't?), his breath is soft like air... but what happens is that I don't want to attack anybody else with my breath... do you understand me? Being best friend of someone is really hard cause it involves a lot of contact... closely talks, it's like a boyfriend, I would say, because every time we go out I have to sit close to him. And it makes me anxious and nervous. So... I thing about break up relationship. I just don't want to fuc* someone else's fresh air anymore, you understand? Not until I'm cured. I just want to shut up and stay... far from people. Mainly best friends! I just feel embarrassed with all the contact. I don't feel right. I need my space... and he never respect my space. Not going to be a easy decision cause he's my life, my all, my best friend. BUT. I'm not comfortable in breathing in his face.

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Stinkynick
Junior

Post by Stinkynick »

While I completely understand how you feel, I think that's foolish.. Don't take me the wrong way, I know exactly what you mean, I hate when people get close to me. But the way I look at it is there are few people in this world who will accept us with or without bb, and your friend is one of them. Hold on to him and any other relationship you may have like it. These are the people we need in our lives. Not assholes

That's just my opinion
oneday4800
Advanced
Post by oneday4800 »

Completely agree with nick. The fact that he gets close speaks a lot. I think he's showing you he doesn't care about ur bb and still wants to be a friend. Now if he was to step back, maybe then it'll be a problem.
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

I too have distanced myself from friends, because I don't want to expose them to my bb or for myself to feel like they are just putting up with me.
dave
Total Newbie
Re: Sometimes I want to leave my friend

Post by dave »

I could totally relate to this...I have no friends...
mxyzptlk
Total Newbie

Re: Sometimes I want to leave my friend

Post by mxyzptlk »

I mean, based on your message, it seems like he must've accepted that you have this issue. He probably would've tried meeting up less frequently/making more space between you two if he minded.

The best solution would be talking to him openly about this. You might feel very embarassed, but it would be worth it. I'm sure he would be kind and supportive in response. Please don't try and go through battling this awful condition alone and don't give up. <3
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic