Your Email Address:

First Name:

Floss your teeth??????????

Stupid posts goes here - Feed it to the frogs?
Wait frogs? What the hell. Only the frogs will read them.
liza22

Post by liza22 »

Hi Not Anymore--I didn't know that about actinomyces. Thanks for the info. Yes, I've had deep cleanings. Might have helped very briefly but not long-term.

deebo

Post by deebo »

NOTANYMORE wrote:
Ihatemybreath wrote:
liza22 wrote:I had my tonsils removed and it didn't help. The pathology report came back as having an overload of actinomyces, which my ENT thought was weird. Anyway, the bacteria just finds another place to hang out instead of the tonsils. Also had nasal surgery for the PND. Made my problem worse. They took out too much nasal tissue and caused Ozena, which means stench. The current word for this disease is called Empty Nose Syndrome. Had wisdom teeth out--did nothing. Running out of body parts to remove.
I have no more hope.
Get your tonsils removed. I don't have a link handy but believe me, there are literaly hundreds of people on tonsil forums who have been cured from tonsilectomy. tonsil stones and fermenting food debri in crypts can smell like crap and it can carry for several feet. If you think it is your tonsils, you have no choice but removal.
thats what one would expect on a tonsil forum . meanwhile on the Breath Forum after a few hundred tonsil have been removed ,the numbers are not looking so good . Besides ,even a huge stone is not likely going to fill a small room with odor . Will it ?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic