Your Email Address:

First Name:

Floss your teeth??????????

Stupid posts goes here - Feed it to the frogs?
Wait frogs? What the hell. Only the frogs will read them.
Ihatemybreath
Master

Floss your teeth??????????

Post by Ihatemybreath »

I see a lot of questions in yahoo R and other websites of people asking why their breath smells even after brush and in ALL the answer, somebody is saying ''just floss your teeth and brush your gums'' OK, what the hell, duh???????? I can floss till my gums are bleeding and won't solve my problem, I can brush till I no longer have a mouth anymore, I can swallow a tub of toothpaste and it WON'T SOLVE. So please, normal breath peoples, save this obviously things for yourself. Peoples just don't understand and act like idiots. I think I'll do a FAQ about chronic bad breath for those IDIOTS.

=;

Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

without mentioning the TYPICAL ''scrape your tongue''

IDIOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

I brush and brush and brush and floss and scrape and scrape but my breath still smell. tonsil stones I HATE YOU

I

HATE

YOU

i hate my tonsils

I HATE MY TONSILS

I HATE MY TONSILS
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

WHY DOES TONSILS EXIST????????????????? MOTHERF*CKERS

I HATE YOU ****ing TONSIL AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU OUT OF MY MOUTH
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

TONSILS ARE JUST DIRTY POCKETS OF BACATERIAS, WICH MEANS SH*T. I HATE MY F*CKING TONSILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

MY BIGGEST ENEMIES: TONSILS AND POST NASAL DRIP

2 LITTLE THINGS THAT CAN F*CK WITH ANYBODY
Tony22

Post by Tony22 »

Well at least you know what's causing yours, at least somewhat. I have no idea what's causing mine. Obviously I brush and floss and all that, and I don't have tonsil stones or post-nasal drip, yet I still have bad breath :(
liza22

Post by liza22 »

I had my tonsils removed and it didn't help. The pathology report came back as having an overload of actinomyces, which my ENT thought was weird. Anyway, the bacteria just finds another place to hang out instead of the tonsils. Also had nasal surgery for the PND. Made my problem worse. They took out too much nasal tissue and caused Ozena, which means stench. The current word for this disease is called Empty Nose Syndrome. Had wisdom teeth out--did nothing. Running out of body parts to remove.
Ihatemybreath
Master

Post by Ihatemybreath »

liza22 wrote:I had my tonsils removed and it didn't help. The pathology report came back as having an overload of actinomyces, which my ENT thought was weird. Anyway, the bacteria just finds another place to hang out instead of the tonsils. Also had nasal surgery for the PND. Made my problem worse. They took out too much nasal tissue and caused Ozena, which means stench. The current word for this disease is called Empty Nose Syndrome. Had wisdom teeth out--did nothing. Running out of body parts to remove.
I have no more hope.
oneday4800
Advanced
Post by oneday4800 »

Ihate, what works for some might not work for others. Its possible it'll cure you or even help
liza22

Post by liza22 »

Yes, that's absolutely true. Each person is different and there's no 1 solution for everyone.
pdefender
Total Newbie

ultimate cure

Post by pdefender »

Cut you head and buy a new one from costco..heheheh
SHITBREATH
Advanced

Post by SHITBREATH »

Which bacteria smells like shit.The answer is E coli.The bacteria normally found in the intestines of humans but can in other places cause infections and bad smell.
NOTANYMORE
Master

Post by NOTANYMORE »

liza22 wrote:I had my tonsils removed and it didn't help. The pathology report came back as having an overload of actinomyces, which my ENT thought was weird. Anyway, the bacteria just finds another place to hang out instead of the tonsils. Also had nasal surgery for the PND. Made my problem worse. They took out too much nasal tissue and caused Ozena, which means stench. The current word for this disease is called Empty Nose Syndrome. Had wisdom teeth out--did nothing. Running out of body parts to remove.
Actinomyces is related to periodontal disease, not tonsils. Have you had a deep cleaning of your gums?
NOTANYMORE
Master

Post by NOTANYMORE »

Ihatemybreath wrote:
I have no more hope.
Get your tonsils removed. I don't have a link handy but believe me, there are literaly hundreds of people on tonsil forums who have been cured from tonsilectomy. tonsil stones and fermenting food debri in crypts can smell like crap and it can carry for several feet. If you think it is your tonsils, you have no choice but removal.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic