Your Email Address:

First Name:

I want to kiss everybody with

Stupid posts goes here - Feed it to the frogs?
Wait frogs? What the hell. Only the frogs will read them.
Ihatemybreath
Master

I want to kiss everybody with

Post by Ihatemybreath »

breeze breath. When somebody is speaking next to me I suddenly try to feel their breath, if it smells of something, but then I can't feel anything, just breeze... just normal breath, just nothing. Suddenly I get happy for this person and so jealous, but then I just wanna kiss this person. What the hell, your breath is so good. Why? Oh, my God, why? Your breath just do not smells. It's so... amazing, so cool, so... fantastic. Do you get? Is my dream, my biggest dream be like this persons. When they brush their teeth, suddenly their breath smells fresh with any vestige of sh*t. Smells minty with no sh*t. Life should be like this to me, but isn't. So, sometimes I just wanna kiss everybody with normal breath, doesn't matter if it's a ugly person or anything, fresh breath is enough for me. For dating me... you just need some nice breath, doesn't matter if it's a boy or a girl. Give me a little of your normal saliva, let me lick your normal mouth. Everyday I die inside just craving for a kiss of a non-bb suffer.

jamesmcavoy

Re: I want to kiss everybody with

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Are you a guy or girl ???

U think the same as i do every second of my shit life .
ur every single word is true in my case
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic