Your Email Address:

First Name:

QUARANTINED AREA - Read with caution.

Stupid posts goes here - Feed it to the frogs?
Wait frogs? What the hell. Only the frogs will read them.
OBSERVERTO

Post by OBSERVERTO »

To all the idiots, critics, idiotic followers and stalkers the best
way for me to prove that none of their idiotic crap and propaganda had nothing to do with my breath is if they agreed to shut the ***k up for 1 week. Then I will stank the whole place 24/7. Well, they can't claim that they were responsible for your shit breath when no one is talking and doing shit about it. When no one is doing their idiotic crap with absolute silence in the area, then what's the reason why i stink? The following week they will do all their idiotic crap and they can't smell shit.. That's the best way of putting it.

Even if they knew the truth they will always make up a story that
that can be used against me. To stank 24/7 all i have to do is sit throughout the day and lie down with my back. That's it, no stress no deep thinking but you stank. Since when sitting became stupid? Lol If sitting is stupid then everyone are stupid.

Since gerd symptoms were too severe, I stand nearly 15 hours daily to avoid pain while sitting and lie down with my left when asleep to avoid gerd symptoms. If Alaxan or Ponstan wih maximum dosage can really relieve my stomach pain then I won't stand that long. Prescription drugs and alternative medicine had proven ineffective to my symptoms that is why I have to try the surgery. As for the funding, my mother could release the funding i need but i have to win all the argument with my siblings and fight my way through to get it.

Getting support from my own family seems impossible to accomplish, I turn to fundraising. When i made my fund raising campaign no one knew that except my stalkers, simply because they want to be the first to know and mess that up. Not even my family knew that, my relatives and my friends. I did not ask a single Filipino about my fundraising campaign for a reason that when the word goes out my critics will
mess that up which they did. Spreading lies that there's no reason for surgery and I'm fund raising for my personal gain or what type of scam they had in mind to keep away any potential donor. If I personally own something that worth enough the funding i need, I might have already use that as collateral for bank loan. Since everything came up unexpected just continue the hard way.

The money i spent recently came from Clixsense. Money i earn doing easy task at Clixsense such as taking survey, completing offers and clicking ads. On the first week of December i ask my donor if i will refund their donation before the my initial deadline. I refund $3000 to my big time
donor but they will donate it again on my campaign if i reach 50% of my target amount. Idiotic rumor that i spent my donation is expected since these idiots are predictable. Having enough knowledge with gerd and resources i won't have a single issue about bad breath.

I can still stink even when i stand by just reading a book, ebook or article in the internet. Too much focus and concentration lead to mild symptoms. This is the result of a mess up hernia also responsible for too much mehtane gas when I'm taking a shit in the comfort room. Doing task that do not require concentration result to less symptoms but every time
the idiots can't smell your shit they always thought i was asleep. LOL Why would i sleep when i don't want to.

Their idiotic crap had nothing to do with my breath even if they talk that shit a billion times over. When the controversy began every action i made were monitored and analyzed. So when the idiots talk shit and i go downstairs it mean something, When it took a long time to go upstairs it means something, when other people are talking about you and you look at them it means something even though i do not looked at them,
I used to look someone in the eye at public transport but due to controversy when you looked to someone and they cough, rub their nose or sneeze it means something. Whatever you do if you have controversy like bad breath idiots like these will always turn your action based on their own crap. Idiots that can't even talk shit to other people without issues and capable of fighting back because these idiots are too much of a coward to do so. Eh?

Idiotic rumors and lies are made by idiots, spread by idiots and bought by idiots.

I am not discourage, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

ouch my head hurts
OBSERVERTO

Post by OBSERVERTO »

An old friend of mine back in the province that live in the same city where i live told me these idiots insist that what i said earlier was a lie. Well I'll say it a again in a vivid detail. They won't admit that someone from their rank anonymously tipping me about their crap and lies. They can tell that simply because they haven't seen me talk to anyone of them face to face. What they didn't know is I receive those tip via text message so they can't tell who it was unless that person confess to them. I won't compromise the identity of that person when i knew that there will be a revolt and turn their attention toward that person.. Not everyone in their rank are stupid enough to bought all their crap when in fact all that garbage are the result of bad breath.

For knowing everyone that live in the area aside from the tipster, they didn't realize that every month HOA issued a financial report with all the names of homeowner that pay during that month. That is a very simple way of obtaining information. I ask a friend to run a background check on them that is why i knew some information about them. Whatever the ***k i found out i just keep it for myself.

Knowing all of this made an impression to these idiots that I listen to their crap, now why should i waste my time doing that shit? They are the one who listen to every noise inside the house. Whether your doing something or nothing, outside or inside the house all your actions were closely monitored. Well who is the super "BANGAG" that listen to every conversation inside the house, monitor my action whenever i go downstairs or uptairs. Do they ever sleep? I mean wtf they have to burn their time daily just to see when i go downstairs or upstairs morning, afternoon even past midnight? Faster than the speed of sound it's already widespread in the neighborhood that "HE'S UPSTAIRS!" Who is sick now. LOL

This is the reality, whenever i do some task on internet that requires reading, focus, typing and concentration the acid still goes up even though I stand. By the time there's enough acid in my throat bad breath started, as a natural response whoever reached the range of that shit started talking shit. By the time I am done whatever the ***k I have been doing during that time, bad breath disappear and that is also the time they quit whining about that shit. Very good timing for them to self proclaim they were responsible why i stink on that particular occassion.

Having a bad breath is not a problem, whoever can smell your shit it's their problem. Every time i stink that's stupid to them? Other people had nothing to do with that shit, so when i take a shit in a comfort room and release too much methane gas that's stupid? If they insist that well everyone that take a shit in CR is stupid..LOL. What can you tell about other people with Trimethylaminuria (TMAU) their whole body stink and other people with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) they fart a lot even poop on their pants while at work. All those people are stupid simply because they stink?

Living in an area just enough others can't smell your shit breath, you won't be called "STUPID" and "BANGAG" even if you have the foulest breath in the world. Nobody gives a shit that is why other's with similar situation were never mentioned. I live in a townhouse so all garbage and lies were meant to be made to put pressure on the issue.
Bad breath made me controversial, without that I'm still gonna stand and refrain myself from sitting for a long period of time. GERD is enough to make anyone miserable but regardless of how fucked up the situation i do not allow my mind to think that way.

When i made an effort to fund raise my surgery as much as i don't like it i still did it since there's not much of a choice. Even though i shamed myself doing that shit. Idiots had their own effort to sabotage that campaign. Spreading lies just enough to made me look like a scam or something. Causing bad impression to any potential donor. They don't want that shit to get fixed so more sabotage can be done.
As for stinking the whole place by just sitting or lying down with my back. If they really want to find out that it's true, I suggest they come here in the forum and post the exact time, date and their block+lot number so i know it's them. I will accept that as permission to prove the truth and accuracy. I'll endure stomach pain for a while just for this to prove that i can stank 24/7 with the strongest shit by just sitting throughout the day and lie down with my back when asleep on any given time and day. I do not stand for ****ing nothing, I refrain myself from sitting for a long period of time because of stomach discomfort.

Bad breath is a ****ing malodor, opinion do not create bad breath. Do other people criticize a hobo that they stink? Well no one did, they are already accepted by society that they stink. What these idiots were saying to other people is they are similar to a remote control and i am the receiver, whenever they talk or do shit turned my shit breath on! Only idiot bought that type of garbage.
I am not discourage, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward.
OBSERVERTO

Post by OBSERVERTO »

The owner of this site told me not to mention ***k or s*i* anymore which is not a problem.

Let me tell all the follower of my bad breath issue and my present critics the reason i posted off topic in this forum lately. It started on February 2012 there is a person in Philippines thread who claim he has a bad breath too and posted a number then i sent him a message. We exchange personal experience about bad breath, methods for treating bad breath and discus what were the causes. I can't tell for sure whether that guy has a bad breath or just a pretender but whatever the facts behind it that guy sold me out. He is the only one i talked to that time about bad breath and i use my first account in Facebook and i told him that i posted recently if forum so he knew my username in the forum. I made my first Facebook account on first quarter of 2009 mainly for playing online games, the name of that account is Maverick Blackbird with a tiger set as profile pic. I deleted that account since i can't access the host email anymore. He is also the only person who knew my username in the forum and i told him which city i live.

This guy spread news about me, it's easy to backtrace my identity because i am the only guy who spark a firestorm of controversy in my former city. The story spread, some of my first critics knew what i posted in the forum. Two of my email that i use in the forum had been compromise, I can no longer access them after the mail server deemed my account suspicious. I told the server why and they gave me a reason that multiple IP log on my account using different devices and location. My mail account had been compromised, my forum post had been compromised, even my Facebook had been compromised due to this guy.

I quit posting in this forum due to that incident then i came up with an idea to fund raise my surgery since i can't finish some contract jobs online due to stomach pain and working while you stand in a job that requires sitting affects your productivity then shift your focus on pain. Can't finance my own messed up since i can't finish contract jobs that require a deadline even though i tried many times over that is why i asked for help and fund raising is the first that comes to mind.

Instead of getting pissed off with that guy for compromising everything, i use it as opportunity to express the facts behind my story. So the world knew what is really going on. The online game i played before has over 100k unique and international player at that time and some of them bought the lies feed by my critics. My fellow gamers and Facebook friends knew what i posted in the forum. Everything i post they knew, that is why i posted off topic mainly to provide facts behind the lies of my critics.

Behind the scenes I am the one who experience being used and lied to and scammed by some people i pay to help me with my campaign. The username of the guy i talked to is my3rdmolars, you can find his post at Philippines thread page 11 in which he posted his cellphone number. I can reveal his identity so everyone knew this back stabber but what good would that be. Whatever compromise caused by his act won't change the result.

Other people choose to believe the story feed by my critics since it is the most talked about so they assume that is the truth and they never heard my side during that time.

For my fund raising, I am not interested in money given the amount i set made an impression to others that I am making a fortune from it. Lol The amount i set is an average cost from other uninsured people that i asked from several support group such as healthboards, patient.co.uk, drugs.com, livestrong.com and Facebook support group. I take no pleasure spending others money. If there's a hospital in the country that can provide high quality healthcare, a surgeon that specialize my surgery and up to date equipment for only $1000 i might have done my surgical treatment there. If there's an individual or NGO willing to finance my surgery fully paid and I won't receive a single dollar then that's great. I really don't need money all i want is to fix that stomach issue. All money that i might raised will be repaid within 2 years after the surgery.

I dare my critics to come here in this forum and ask me questions related to bad breath so they knew and everyone around the world also knew. No need for them to guess and listen inside the house before they made another story. Lol My contacts told me why not tell the truth to your critics personally so they knew what is going on. I have already consider that 2 years ago then i came to realize that even if they knew the truth they will hide the truth from others and pursue their propaganda. They don't like the truth in my post recently, truth reveal their false accusation, lies and propaganda.

Think of it as a diary, every event that took place in a monthly basis i write them down in my post earlier but they don't like it so they made another excuse and story. Quit pretending that they don't visit the forum to read my post, some of their propaganda are based on my post since i started posting off topic on December 2013. Without my fund raising campaign i won't come here in the forum to compromise things for nothing. I do not wrong my critics, they don't know anything about it either. These are answers based on info given by the tipster.
NOTANYMORE
Master

Post by NOTANYMORE »

Don't take this the wrong way but halitosis is the least of your problems.
OBSERVERTO

Post by OBSERVERTO »

NOTANYMORE wrote:Don't take this the wrong way but halitosis is the least of your problems.
Personally i don't care about bad breath, when you have bad breath it's not really a problem the problem lies to other people that can smell your breath. They're making it your problem too by messing up with you using the issue of bad breath and play sympathy act with others to mess with you too.

My real problem is GERD and Hiatus Hernia but bad breath made me one of the most talked about in my city and other neighboring city for 4 years. Anyway, i have already mention the reason why i kept posting here in the forum.

PM me.
wizbaby

Post by wizbaby »

you are not alone.
let's be friends
Observer002
Total Newbie

Post by Observer002 »

This is Observerto, I forgot my old log in account. This will be my last post regarding off topic in this forum. To the owner/admin of this site, thank you for allowing me to post off topic in this forum and did not decide to delete most of it. For other people in this forum, you may not know what I am talking about but for every Filipino that are aware of my issue with halitosis, they know exactly what I am talking here. This post became possible due to some shameless criminal that monitor my online activity. When i post here or other online activity i had, these shameless criminal boast publicly about my online activity. I can also monitor the online activity of other people if i want to but just like the rest of all criminal activity, anybody can rob the bank, only a real criminal would pursue doing such things. Now I am using it to provide facts to the public. The public, consist of other people that I personally knew and members of my clan.

For the past 5 years of having halitosis there were countless of ridiculous claim made against me to make the situation even worse. The issue of halitosis are between me and my neighbors alone, the only problem that other people have to deal with me in regards to halitosis are during my commuting hours, because I am using public transport.

To keep this thread short, I advise the reader to refer my previous post for reference. The issue of halitosis back in 2011 until today, this is between me and my neighbors alone. They are the only one that have problems with me in regards to halitosis. As a result, I became popular with this issue because my first critics back in 2011 are also my neighbors. They did everything they could to make me one of the most popular in this malodor issue that is why when I moved in the neighborhood in which i reside today, I am already known with halitosis.

This last post will mainly focus on all FALSE claim made against me by my neighbors because nobody knew exactly what they are talking about. For my previous neighbor there is nothing to clarify about them, they did their best to make me popular, the most important thing is they stick with the issue of halitosis because it is the only problem they have with me. On the other hand, my current neighbors today are pissed off because I do not go with their flow, as a result they made countless of ridiculous claim. One of the most popular lies they made is the thief allegation story. I have already mentioned in my recent post the rest of their claim, the only thing i will add is the last claim they made.

This last claim is the "Sleeping" story! Before i close my fundraising campaign, I made a statement regarding the thief allegation story and this is the first time the public became aware of this story. These people spread this story to everybody for more than 2 years, during this time the majority did judge me as a thief based on this claim. After I made a clarification with this claim on September 2015, these people quit using the thief story for their demolition job because they have nothing to back up their claim. Since the theif story are no longer usable which is more serious than the rest of their claim, it is their job to create another one. On October 2015 they made the sleeping story a big deal to made me look stupid and at the same time a crazy one, that i do not stink because I am asleep and I stink when I am awake. This claim is stupid and you cannot based this in reality. The fact with this claim is sleeping with left side. When i sleep with my back, I am more likely to stink due to GERD (acid) and hernia (positional). When you sleep with your back, you stink. When you sleep with your left you won't stink. I quit sleeping lying down with my back on January 2014, they already noticed or knew that during that time. During that time until today I do not sleep with my back anymore because in that position, I am a having a sensation of spasm and lump throat but if i sleep with my left side i do not feel any spasm or lump throat that is why i do not sleep with my back anymore. These people could have made this "sleeping" a big deal back in 2014, you know why they haven't? Well the thief story are more serious than that, it's the big reason they did not made sleeping a big deal before. The thief story is a big loss for their demolition job that is why they hold on to it for as long as they can. They quit because they don't know exactly what they are talking about but they have the balls to spread that to everybody. You might say they are shameless given the fact that millions of other people are aware of my issue, same number of people that find out they made that up.

When i moved in this area back in 3rd quarter of 2012, I gave this people the issue of halitosis a consideration for any undesirable claim or act they might do during that time until today. Also a consideration that their garbage act were provoked by halitosis and consideration that they are my neighbor. It is one of the main reason I did not sue them when they spread that theif allegation story. Another allegation they made is the "Voodoo" story. Based on this claim I am doing some Voodoo stuff with them which result to the illness of their child. The so called illness is "kombulsyon or seizure". This stupid allegation are made to make me look a bad person doing bad things to other people. They are a complete ignorant about what they are talking about, their child had a previous history of that illness before I move in this area.

All of these ridiculous and stupid allegation are made to brainwash other people in the neighborhood to gain the sympathy of other people. If they really think I did something, I am sure it would much serious than kombulsyon! When i moved in this area back in 2012 until today, no matter how fucked up their allegation and ridiculous claim, i did NOTHING! I did not GET EVEN with them in any way based on that consideration i have given to them. Suing them and getting even is an easy job, doing garbage to other people are one of the most easiest thing to do. Doing garbage to other people does not require effort!

All of these ridiculous and stupid claim had nothing to do with halitosis. All of this claim is the result of childishness. They are pissed off because I do not go with their flow, which is a simple and childish reason. They brainwash other people in the neighborhood to gain their sympathy. It is like this, "There's no garbage story to be done with the ex-convict, he bought our story that makes him friendly while the bad breath guy do not go with our ideas he is FUCKED, let's spread the thief allegation story to every city we can". The public knew nothing about any of these because when these people create any claim they come up with, not even other people in the neighborhood knew what they are talking about. What they will do to those people that newly moved in to the area is brainwash them like this, "Not only he stink he is also a thief, he do some voodoo shit and he has a really bad attitude for ignoring you." They can make any ridiculous claim a big deal with the aid of halitosis, in reality halitosis had nothing to do with all these claim.

One of the main reason i do not go with their flow is their back stabbing attitude. All of these claim are results of that back stabbing attitude. Their only problem with me is halitosis and if they ever create such claim it should be halitosis alone. What is the correlation of theif allegation story with halitosis? It's a big NOTHING!!! Whoever can read this right now I am sure you will agree with me that you do not go with the flow with other people that drag you down. It is the same reason I am ignoring these people and do not go with their flow. In story, I have a bad attitude for ignoring them, the reality is I am ignoring them for their back stabbing attitude.

Let me clarify the sleeping claim vividly. The source of this claim are the crazy spy that lurk at the window spying on my asshole hourly. If they did not see me go downstairs for at least 2 hours they would assume I am asleep, right away this idea were transferred to other crazy spy. The days of these people are spent lurking at the window spying on my asshole, monitoring my action and the conversation in my household. Proof? What they have seen and heard today, within a week the public are talking about it. It is not enough to spy on my asshole, they also stalked me online. Nobody force them to spy on me, it is their will to create demolition job with me that motivate them to spy. Lurking at the window for garbage reason, it's tiring and boring at the same time. I am awake 15-17 hours daily. Proof of that, I have some deep eyebags for lack of sleep. Sometimes i sleep in the morning if I did not sleep throughout the night. SLEEPING, big deal? This is a sign these people are running out of ideas for their demolition job HAHAHA...! This is the first time i have heard some people would use the idea of sleeping against other people for their demolition job. Also used the idea of sleeping to think I am afraid of them, that I am avoiding halitosis due to fear. I would rather have them asked me for a one on one in a fair fight than claim I am afraid of them for no reason. They insist that I am afraid of them for a childish reason, they want to impress the children in the neighborhood that they are some kind of tough. LOL If i can manipulate halitosis by shifting my emotion then i have already fixed halitosis, don't you think? I wish i can do that. Halitosis had nothing to do with your emotion.

These people also claim that some of my actions are against my previous post, one of these are the stuff that i bought. Yes i bought meat, bread and alcohol, I won't deny that. I bought all these stuff because i am an errand boy in my household. If my brother decide to drink, he won't go to the store and purchase his alcohol, he will asked me to purchase it on his behalf. In fact if my brother decided to drink daily then they should expect to see me at the store with a bottle of alcohol in my hand. They became obsess with my asshole that they asked other people about the stuff i bought. LOL The last occasion i drank alcohol is back in Christmas and New years eve of December 2015. Another claim is my laughter. I laugh when i see some funny videos and article online or offline viewing. These people are monitoring my action hourly, if they heard me laughing they are crazy enough to think I am laughing at them. I do not laugh at these people, I do not monitor their action and I do not give a ***k about what they do. They are feeling important to think I am laughing at them. I laugh at videos and some funny article, I am not gonna wait for the best day or perfect time to laugh at something. I can watch some prank shows online and laugh anytime,and any given day. There is no ****ing problem, it's only a stupid halitosis. When the crazy spy heard me laughing, this strike a blow with their ego, thinking I am laughing at them.I am laughing at them in my post but that is laughing about the lousy claim they made. I am more comfortable breathing through my mouth than my nose, as a result it shows my teeth all the time, people outside thought i was laughing but that is not true. When you breath through your mouth, your teeth are exposed.

The problem of these people today is their garbage attitude, my previous neighbor had the same problem with me like they have but I do not recall those people would spy on my asshole hourly, stalked me online and create countless of ridiculous claim. Same problem, you can tell the attitude of people based on their garbage act.

That's it, I am popular in the country today based on this type of claim. Before i develop halitosis between 1995 up to December 2010 i have not heard anybody that became popular with halitosis even though there were tens of thousands of other people in the country with halitosis during that time. All of my competitor in the country today should be popular because halitosis are all the same whether you are rich or poor or whatever the heck is your status.

As far as knowing all these claim, my trusted sources are people that I personally knew and some members of my clan. The first time i found out the thief allegation story is back in 2013, my third cousin that work and reside in Cavite area told me about it. Before i find out the thief allegation story, everybody knew that already, I am the last person to find out. The information they gave me are accurate, when i made my fundraising even today my family had no idea about it, i posted i this forum my family had no idea either. To prove the accuracy of their information, back in October 2015 one my brother mentioned that he has no money to pay the unpaid amelyar. This does not mean he really had no money at all, he is the type of person that he fixed his budget for 6 months and any surprised payment added in it, he usually said he has no money for it. The following day he bought something that caught the eye of the crazies and says, "That's the guy with no money, he is a liar". Within 48 hours the public are already aware of this, the crazy made my brother a liar publicly. The crazies did not mention that so there is no reason for them to think that i found out most of their claim because I have heard it from them. NO, most of this information are based on the information from the public, in that case the crazies have no reason to deny their claim. It is the primary reason I am posting it here to provide facts at the claim made by my neighbors. I can pass these information publicly in a vivid detail with less hassle that is why I am posting it here. It is more efficient than explaining it in person to hundreds of other people that i personally knew.

The thief allegation story should serve a lesson for them but what the thief story did with these people is it encourage them to create more stupid claim because i did not sue them before. For as long as I have not fixed the stupid halitosis i will tolerate their garbage act and allegation. Another thing is, when these people create alarming scandal, I do not care a SINGLE WORD they were saying. The only thing I expect from them is to shut the ***k up. Alarming scandal affect everybody because you are disturbing other people. In story they will tell you I am bangag, in reality I don't give a ***k what they do or say. Despite of having halitosis and surrounded by crazies, I am GRATEFUL for a fact that i can go on a diet anytime and eat some food that i liked. I sleep better without worry. There is no ****ing problem! My neighbors are just pissed over childish reason. This post summed up everything, if they did create another ridiculous claim unrelated to halitosis, now you know why. If only these people stick with the issue of halitosis because that is the only problem they have with me, I won't come here in the forum posting off topic about their claim.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic