Your Email Address:

First Name:

Anyone else notice BB from actors in the media?

Stupid posts goes here - Feed it to the frogs?
Wait frogs? What the hell. Only the frogs will read them.
greenman
Advanced

Anyone else notice BB from actors in the media?

Post by greenman »

It is hard to tell watching tv but I can tell from the reactions of other actors, and the sound of their voice. Specifically after the actor with BB speaks.

I've noticed 3 people so far in the media. Those are Quinton Rampage Jackson, the UFC Light Heavyweight Champion, Michael Scoffield in the Prison Break drama, and Syler from Heroes.

Busted
God

Post by Busted »

Fighting in the UFC with bb is a huge advantage. You can use it to distract your opponents and then knock em out. :roll:
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I dont think quinton has BB at all.

He was making fun of the other guy from Pride that has fake teeth.

Maybe you got it wrong
mike987
Super Angel

Re: Anyone else notice BB from actors in the media?

Post by mike987 »

greenman wrote:It is hard to tell watching tv but I can tell from the reactions of other actors, and the sound of their voice. Specifically after the actor with BB speaks.

I've noticed 3 people so far in the media. Those are Quinton Rampage Jackson, the UFC Light Heavyweight Champion, Michael Scoffield in the Prison Break drama, and Syler from Heroes.

Captain Jack Sparrow has bad breath.. You can watch Elizabeth's father wince when Jack speaks directly at his face.

This of course, was just part of the scene, but I couldn't help but notice it immediately :p
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

greenman wrote:It is hard to tell watching tv but I can tell from the reactions of other actors, and the sound of their voice. Specifically after the actor with BB speaks.

In the UK Big Brother 2007 there was a guy called Gerry, he had bad breath and the housemante would make fun of him, watch the clip below, where he gets in an argument with Charley (Big Brother constestant) and she tells him to his face.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=G4yCz_6Xl1o
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

findacure wrote:

In the UK Big Brother 2007 there was a guy called Gerry, he had bad breath and the housemante would make fun of him, watch the clip below, where he gets in an argument with Charley (Big Brother constestant) and she tells him to his face.

i wonder if her comment was what made him throw his water at her

i would never agree to be on the show with bb
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

mike987 wrote:
findacure wrote:

i wonder if her comment was what made him throw his water at her

i would never agree to be on the show with bb
Maybe that was the way of shrugging it off, its really embarrasing!

The other contestance would talk about him and say"Gerry doesnt seem to care that he has BB".....

He probably does but knows he cant do anything about it!

When i watch him in interviews i try to see if the other person reacts which they dont, maybe their just being poilte.
j0n1982
Junior

Post by j0n1982 »

That Big Brother show is definitely not one for us to join. It basically putting your self in a big world of ridicule and a godly, never ending humiliation.

I don't believe there are actors or TV personalities with chronic H. Self confidence is a given in those kind of professions. We know how this malady easily decayed ours.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

Busted wrote:Fighting in the UFC with bb is a huge advantage. You can use it to distract your opponents and then knock em out. :roll:
Yeah, some fighters doesn`t wash their gi & shorts to create an advantage. Maybe some of those fighters really have bb coz they consume a lot of protein shakes.lol.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Speak_no_evil

Post by Speak_no_evil »

i know this is an old post but I wanted to add something.

I am always looking at actors/interviewers reactions to people.

There has been a "rumor" going a round for a while that Beyonce has really bad breath. I saw her Mad TV once where Aires Spears was interviewing her. He says something, points the mic in her direction and as soon as the words left her mouth he did this weird (familiar) cough. As if something had taken by surprise.

As mean as it might seem I take a little pleasure in knowing that Beyonce (one of the prettiest women in entertainment IMO) has bad breath.

Less than a week ago, I saw some pictures of her on a gossip blog. They put a thought bubble next to the person she was talking to that read "What is that smell coming from her mouth."
[/i]
ishbee

Post by ishbee »

mike987 wrote:

Captain Jack Sparrow has bad breath.. You can watch Elizabeth's father wince when Jack speaks directly at his face.

This of course, was just part of the scene, but I couldn't help but notice it immediately :p
"That's just the smell of the reef" is what i believe he said midway through the first movie about a farty smell.

Hella days later, i know.
Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

Celebs are people too... and it's mean to make fun of people who suffer from bb.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I don't think anyone here wants to make fun of them. I think it's just comforting to find more like us. Especially if those people made it big and we all know them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic